Ligue 1

Re: Ligue 1 Orange "06/07 Starts August 4"

Yup M. Diarra was apparently mad at Houllier for 'speaking for him' :lol:

Nonetheless I think there is a chance he'll stay but of course it depends on whether Real make the amazing offer Aulas is looking for or not. If they do then.. holding on to him might become troublesome.

Regarding Govou.. hhaha yeh I agree and read it.

L'Equipe apparently mentioned that Lyon are ready to offload him for about 5M which is about correct but then club released a statement saying: "No we won't! That's too little and Sidney's TRUE valuation is around 10M because he's won so much already as a player and has experience in French NT and etc. etc. :roll: :lol:

In bold, it's official. If not only rumors.
p : loan
rp : back from loan
entr : coach

Re: Ligue 1 Orange "See you next season"

total said:
Has anyone seen Nice's friendly schedule for July?

Fri 14 Nice - Tottenham

My 2nd fav club against my fav club's biggest rivals. I hope I can get that via internet. :D

Tottenham - Nice : 1-0 (Lee Barnard, 43')

Strasbourg 2 - 0 Bayern Munchen :D coach Papin start well !

Goals : Gasmi (74e), Perbet (82e)

players :
Strasbourg : Puydebois - Lacour (Celestini, 46e), Ekobo, Bellaid (Locatelli, 46e), Deroff (De Gea, 63e) - Abdessadki (cap.), Loué (Gasmi, 63e), Kantari, Johansen (Boka, 46e) - Tum (Perbet, 63e), Rangelov (Mouloungui, 63e).

Bayern Munich : Rensing - Salihamidzic, Lell, Saba, Krause - Karimi, Ottl, Dos Santos - Scholl (Dreher, 46e) - Makaay (Fürstner, 46e), Santa Cruz.

Hope Strasbourg can bounce back to Ligue 1 next season.

Despite being relegated, they played some good football last year and entertained us on many occassions and were unlucky in many matches to only take a 'draw' and one point which ultimately was one of the reasons that led to their relegation.

W00T! Go Strasbourg, still some players i now from my ML, but dont know the guys that scored, hope JPP can get them back into ligue1 :)

Think ill be supporting Saint-Etienne perhaps in ligue 1 this year.

:shock: W00T!!!!!! :applause: Never heard of the goalscorers though.. And is 'Tum' that Metz player in PLF's file? :-k

Rennes lost 2-1 to Legia Warsaw, the Polish champions. Moreira scored his first goal for Rennes, but it was our second consecutive loss in 4 friendlies (other two were draws). :| Next friendly is against Czech side, Mlada Boleslav.

4 friendlies already played by Rennes! :shock:

And yeh man.. it's Herve Tum who Metz sold to Strasbourg this summer.

@Big Boss, yeah but captain Sable might be leaving. :/

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

:( :cry: :cry: :cry: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :spid: :cry: :cry: :cry: :(

This news just ruined my day, my week, my month and to some degree my YEAR!!!!!!!! F*Ck*!!!!!!! #-o ](*,) ](*,)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fox_Soccer_Channel
Look what it says under "France"! :shock: :( :cry: ](*,)

Oh goddddddd... why does this have to happen... whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
think I'm gonna cry... :( :cry:

Re: Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

PLF said:
:( :cry: :cry: :cry: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :spid: :cry: :cry: :cry: :(

This news just ruined my day, my week, my month and to some degree my YEAR!!!!!!!! F*Ck*!!!!!!! #-o ](*,) ](*,)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fox_Soccer_Channel
Look what it says under "France"! :shock: :( :cry: ](*,)

Oh goddddddd... why does this have to happen... whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
think I'm gonna cry... :( :cry:
:( Too bad for you...

Aren't there any other channel where you can get Ligue 1 broadcast? I'm sure there are (ie Canal Plus, Eurosport)..:-k Although I'm no expert in this part :roll:

Damn that sucks PLF, Bundesliga also discontinued i saw. Was this the only station u could watch ligue.1 on?

Re: Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

roti said:
:( Too bad for you...

(ie Canal Plus, Eurosport)..:-k Although I'm no expert in this part :roll:

Not available in Canada for those. :(

Wow, that sucks, Sina. :shock: :eh:

Btw, do you still remember when we went a bit offtopic here and talked about Slovenian football and how it lacks coverage? There was Intertoto cup betwen Villareal and Slovenian club NK Maribor yesterday and not only it didn't get broadcasted it also wasn't mentioned anywhere. :shock:

And now even after the sensational win of Maribor only 2-3 online newspapers wrote something about yesterday. :eh:

Last edited:

It's make me remember the time when Lyon sucked and were eliminated by.. Maribor.

tuta77 said:
It's make me remember the time when Lyon sucked and were eliminated by.. Maribor.

I remember that. :mrgreen: 2000, right?

Isn't Ligue 1 matches are shown live on the Internet ???? I remember last year it was working with some chinese softwares.

I'm devastated guys!!! :( :cry:

It's one thing to never watch Ligue 1 like most people in UK and etc.

But once you've been watching it for years and know so many players, so many teams, new managers, transfers and looking forward to it all in the new season and can't wait and suddenly you find this out, it just f'n SUCKS!!!! :(

@Big Boss, f'n FSC pisses me off!!! They've basically discontinued from what it says there two of the best leagues in the world so they can show us some Australian A-league and USL (which is like 2nd div to MLS) :roll:

FUCKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!

And yeh that's the channel I'd get one game per week from Ligue 1 and a 1-hour highlights show.

So now only way I have of watching Ligue is one game per week on channel TV5 with French commentators that I can't even understand. :roll: :(

As for Bundesliga, I'm not too worried because I still have Setanta and Setanta covers it.

@Tuta, I don't know but with what quality and what comfort? :/

It won't be same as sitting in living room watching it on big screen TV, will it? :(

Quality is correct (not fullscreen...), sound in chinese. I think it's better than nothing. I'm sure a lot of people in this forum can explain how it works beacuse it shows all european leagues and not ony French games. I can't remeber the name of the software and the channel which show games.

There's a lot of software for this kinda stuff. ;)

Sina, if you have interest in this and any questions about it you know at least 2 ways to contact me. :p

Sochaux 2-2 Panathinaikos (1-1)

2 assists from Birsa who started in the 1st XI again.

Sochaux - Nice in 2 days.

Oh that thing Tuta.. yeh I know about that!! (I think I still have the software even) I hated it though! :(

I can't believe now I might have to sit in front of PC and watch French league in CHINESE commentary and usually getting hic-ups as well.. (what i mean is the screen isn't flowing well and sometimes stops and reconnects and $hit like that!!!)

Goddamn you FSC!!!! GOddamn you!!!!!!!!!! :spid: :( :cry:

There are rumors spreading that another hot prospect o Slovenian football will join a French club. It's Miran Burgic of HiT Gorica, former partner in Gorica's attack with Birsa.

3 years ago, Marseille decided to make a special official pic.
It's may not be the official pic but this is awesome.

Here's the speech :

"A l'OM, un nouveau maillot, c'est plus...

Plus ques des joueurs, une Equipe
Plus qu'un stade, le Vélodrome
Plus que des supporters, un Peuple
Plus qu'une passion, une Religion
Plus qu'un maillot, une seconde peau

c'est ça l'OM !"

which means :

"For OM, a new kit, it's more :

More than players, a Team
More than a stadium, le Vélodrome
More than supporters, a People
More than passion, a Religion
More than a kit, a second skin

that's OM !"

\\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/

Last edited:

Werder Bremen 0 - 1 Bordeaux (Micoud 23') :lol:

Don't forget tomorrow Lyon vs PSG trophy of champion's

PLF, on that Wikipedia link, it says Setanta will be covering it so don't get your panties in a bunch. Although someone could be playing a very cruel and calculated trick (i.e. me).

Back
Top Bottom