Ligue 1

Re: Ligue 1 Orange "Valenciennes, Sedan & Lorient in Ligue 1"

Well, Rame was great. And I only wanted the 3rd place. 1-1 or 0-1 it's the same (At the end, Barthez came as a player in order to score the 2nd goal ! If Bordeaux counter attacked, it was no Intertoto for OM !), because Lille didn't lose. But we could finished 4th and skip Intertoto. It's not a big problem. Marseille did a very very bad start, being 20th in the 5 first matchdays. After, it was hard to catch up the lead. So no regret at all.

Nourdin Boukhari (ajax)----> FC Nantes

surprising move didnt see that coming, he could have signed a new contract at Ajax, but he was more interested in a foreign adventure...

PLF what do you think about this formation ?
From few rumours France can use this new formation for the WC, look like Chelsea, Lyon & Barca, for me it's perfect for the problem Henry & Trezeguet.

------------------Trezeguet--------------------
Henry/Ribery-----------------------Henry/Ribery
------------------Zidane(c)--------------------
-------------Vieira----------------------------
----------------------Makelele-----------------
--Abidal-------------------------------Sagnol--
------------Gallas--------Thuram---------------
------------------Barthez----------------------

A 4-4-2 formation isn't possible with Zidane in a axial position, so I also see this formation but with no Trezeguet : Henry in front with Malouda on the left.

Domenech may try that against Mexico, but he can also try a true 4-4-2 with Zidane on the left(middle) and Ribery and the right with the 2 strikers. It's the best formation I can see. Good passes bring goals, that's a fact.

I like that formation Thomas. Of course except with Coupet in net instead of Barthez, that'd be best! But apart from that, it's best lineup! As long as we don't have Silvestre, Cisse and Boumsong in team, it'll be much better.

I don't think Henry in middle instead of Trez can work as well Tuta because you need one CF who can "head the ball very well" at least! Ribery, Henry and Malouda for me would be deadly with speed, skill and counter-attack but any crosses in there might be wasted! And Abidal and Sagnol as well as Ribery can cross very well!

So I'd prefer to have Trez as CF, Henry as SS/WF and then either Malouda on left as LWF or Ribery as LWF or RWF!!

So overall good formation Thomas, I think it's best one we can have with best line up possible.

ligue 1 just gets better every time i watch it for me the most improved league of the season. the game play is just exhilarting the flicks tricks the sublime goals.

Salute :thumbup: Fred is a pyscho goal scorer!

pk9 said:
ligue 1 just gets better every time i watch it for me the most improved league of the season. the game play is just exhilarting the flicks tricks the sublime goals.

Salute :thumbup: Fred is a pyscho goal scorer!
Agree with you :cool:

I've also seen the goal of Cris against Le Mans, what a goal :lol:

Alright guys i wonder if any of the french contigent on here can help me, i really want a Lille strip from this year, i live in England, and i can't find anywhere in shops or online that can sell them, or if anyone in france can order the Lille catalogue for me and send it over.

My french is awful so can't really work out the site

any help would be great

thanks very much tuta, the catalogue is great but theres nothing on it for ordering, do u have to phone the site to order.

Can someone that speaks french go to the lille site for me www.losc.fr and see how to order, please

thanks

Wish I could help gib but I'm afraid I can't.

Any help you'll receive regarding this will likely have to come from someone like Tuta or Thomas.

I tried to find an adress on the website but there's nothing. It only says that an official webstore is going to open but that's not new. So I sent a post on a fanboard and wait for an answer.

Thanks for link Tom, I'll check it out soon.

In meantime, help gib as Tuta is trying!

Re: Ligue 1 Orange "See you next season"

Gib, they told me the only way to buy from abraod is by phone (so I asked for the number) or to try Ebay ...

On the website, "0 892 68 56 72" to join the stores. I can try to call them this weekend if you want.

thanks very very much mate, if you phone if you ask if they can speak english then i can phone myself and order.

Thanks again

I'm sorry I can't call this week-end. I can't reach them with my mobile. Next w-e should be fine, I need a fixed number.

Man why Domenech is such an idiot, Zidane weighs down too much the pace of France, good thing he is suspended from next game. My cousin who lives in Paris is visiting, he said Zidane said if he plays, Barthez must also be starter, any other people who live in France can back this up?

200_pesos said:
Man why Domenech is such an idiot, Zidane weighs down too much the pace of France, good thing he is suspended from next game. My cousin who lives in Paris is visiting, he said Zidane said if he plays, Barthez must also be starter, any other people who live in France can back this up?

yes

I heard somethings like this too... but I don't know if I believe it or not...

Man, I'm surprised Coupet didn't go ludacris when he didn't get the chance after the brilliant season he had. I know he had a bit of a fight with Domenech, left, then came back, but that's almost nothing.

But on the other hand I heard he's very cool headed guy. Now that Zidane is out because of the cards do you think Coupet will start?

Btw, what does Joga Mochito mean? :D

Nah I think Barthez will still be in as I doubt it has much to do with Zidane despite what people say.

It's Domenech's own idiocy that is keeping Coupet out in my opinion just like its his own stupid tactics that is keeping France from performing as good as they are capable of with that set of players.

p.s. Not just last season but after 5 brilliant seasons! :lol: (he's still #2!) World is unfair sometimes! hahaa...

Joga Mochito= Play Ugly (Moche=ugly)

I really really hope Coupet plays. PS PLF saw the analysis of Yakin, man that's a hella in-depth analysis, shit took me 15 minutes to read!

Coupet won't play. We keep the same players and choose the attacking option by adding Silvestre, Ribéry and Trezeguet, at last !

4-4-2
Barthez - Sagnol, Thuram, Gallas, Silvestre - Ribéry, Vieira (cap.), Makelele, Malouda - Trezeguet, Henry.

I really think it's the best team we can have (with Abidal).

Back
Top Bottom