Ligue 1

Re: Ligue 1 Orange "Strasbourg, Ajaccio & Metz in Ligue 2"

Hey, i know PSG have the shop on Champs Elysee, but is it possible to buy the PSG adidas French Cup kit?

I don't thing so. None of the Coupe de France kits are sold.

Last edited:

Official :

Elie Baup stop with St. Etienne
Toulouse propose 3 years contract for him

tuta said:
I may be dreaming, but it's not unrealistic at all.
tuta said:
I can still dream !!!!!

Oh yeah ! Marseille joins Lille !!!! 3rd place !!!

Auxerre - Marseille : 1-2 (Niang-Civelli-Mignot)
Rennes-PSG : 1-1

Matchday 37
Lille-Lyon >>> Come on Lyon. Take revenge !!!
Marseille-Strasbourg
ASSE-Rennes

Matchday 38
Rennes-Lille !!! Draw ! Draw! Draw !
Bordeaux-Marseille :(

I hope Lille won't win the last 2 games.

ALLEZ L'OM !!! Very good result for OM !

eh OM thanks to Bonaventure Kalou you're still in the race for the 3 Place!!;)

Re: Ligue 1 Orange "Lyon & Bordeaux in Champion's League"

Official :

Bordeaux in Champion's League

Your avatar doesn't exist anymore ThomasGOAL. Time to change :mrgreen:.

3.LILLE 58 +21
----------------
4.MARSEILLE 58 +9
5.RENNES 57 -1
6.LENS 56 +12

2 Games to go 4 teams could still do it

Lille i think have the hardest run in home against Lyon then away at Rennes, who will also find it tough with an away game at St-Etienne.

Marseille must feel confident, playing relagated Strasbourg and already qualified Bordeaux.

Lens could sneak up for 3rd though with very possible wins over Le Mans and Nantes.

I don't think Auxerre have a chance they'd have to win both games and hope everyone lost their games, but anything is possbile

I fear the worst for Lille, i can see them at best getting 4 points, and hoping bordeaux beat marseille or get a draw and Les Douges will get in with a superior goal difference.

I hope Lyon don't come to the Metropole for revenge after the beating Lille gave them at the Stade Gerland (a game i actually managed to see, before contracting PLF Syndrome), maybe they'll ease down and Peter and Kader can do the buisness

gib2504 said:
I hope Lyon don't come to the Metropole for revenge after the beating Lille gave them at the Stade Gerland (a game i actually managed to see, before contracting PLF Syndrome), maybe they'll ease down and Peter and Kader can do the buisness
:lol: ;)

I think Lyon will definitely come with revenge my friend! It was one of their only 3 losses (I believe) and to have been beaten at Stade Gerland, champions already or not they will come to take care of business as they did against St. Etienne so I'd expect a tough match for Lille but one they can come out of victorious if they play up to their potential and with real desire which they should! 8)

Regarding last CL place, well I'm with Roti on this one. I don't mind seeing Lille after doing well most of season again or OM getting that CL place. Hell I don't mind Lens getting it either if they can put a good run as they have some very nice players. So these 4 teams are capable and I'm glad with 2 games to go still in the run.

My personal fav for this year though would have to be Rennes. Last year they got Uefa cup place for first time and despite a very shaky start this season, if they can now manage to get that 3rd and LAST CL spot! It'll be ANOTHER big step forward for the club and it'll mean Gourcuff, Kallstrom and the rest of Rennes boys are more likely to stay with club and in Ligue 1 so that's good news for me! :)

So I'll be watching eagerly to see what happens and couldn't be angry no matter what happens (4 teams I like :) ) but I do hope for a Rennes CL place more than others this year. They've had amazing 2nd half to season and if they can clinch that last CL spot it'll be supeeeeeeeeeeer! Their goal difference is quite a lot worst than other teams though so they have to make sure they don't end up on same amount of points.

Last edited:

PLF said:
:lol: ;)

I think Lyon will definitely come with revenge my friend! It was one of their only 3 losses (I believe) and to have been beaten at Stade Gerland, champions already or not they will come to take care of business as they did against St. Etienne so I'd expect a tough match for Lille but one they can come out of victorious if they play up to their potential and with real desire which they should! 8)

Regarding last CL place, well I'm with Roti on this one. I don't mind seeing Lille after doing well most of season again or OM getting that CL place. Hell I don't mind Lens getting it either if they can put a good run as they have some very nice players. So these 4 teams are capable and I'm glad with 2 games to go still in the run.

My personal fav for this year though would have to be Rennes. Last year they got Uefa cup place for first time and despite a very shaky start this season, if they can now manage to get that 3rd and LAST CL spot! It'll be ANOTHER big step forward for the club and it'll mean Gourcuff, Kallstrom and the rest of Rennes boys are more likely to stay with club and in Ligue 1 so that's good news for me! :)

So I'll be watching eagerly to see what happens and couldn't be angry no matter what happens (4 teams I like :) ) but I do hope for a Rennes CL place more than others this year. They've had amazing 2nd half to season and if they can clinch that last CL spot it'll be supeeeeeeeeeeer! Their goal difference is quite a lot worst than other teams though so they have to make sure they don't end up on same amount of points.
8)

Yeah I thought the same too, very poor goal difference for a team in the TOP HALF of the TOP HALF of the table. :lol:

but anyway whatever happens, I'll still be proud of the players and Boloni for this achievement coz we were at one stage bottom of the table!! :shock: :lol:

PS - Frei was an unused substitute against PSG, hope he can guide us into the CL with vital goals in his last few games for the club before moving on to Dortmund next season. :)

Was the Rennes - PSG game any good? I saw the first couple of minutes, but I just couldn't watch, because the commentator had a very annoying voice + he was full of shit + he made many mistakes.

After Valenciennes, Sedan go to Ligue 1

and Valenciennes become Ligue 2 champion

Last edited:

3 - Lorient 63pts +21
4- Caen 63pts +19

Lorient-Reims (12th) & Caen-Creteil (7th). Interesting

Reims is my favourite team after Marseille. I hope it could come back in L1 one day...

I hope so too. A fallen giant somewhat who like St. Etienne would be nice to have in Ligue 1 even if it's not at former glory.

Regarding Lorient or Caen though, I'd like to see Lorient more but I wouldn't complain or be bothered to see Caen either. Actually would've liked both in instead of Sedan :/ but whatever.. I guess they deserved it but now I want to see orange team in Ligue 1 as well as Darcheville, Baky Kone and others play against former club so c'mon Lorient! :D

Jean Pierre Papin coach of Strasbourg in Ligue 2 nexts eason

Is it his first managerial job?

Hum... Marseille can't play with his reserve but Lyon can ?
Damn it...

tuta77 said:
Hum... Marseille can't play with his reserve but Lyon can ?
Damn it...
Good point :roll:

whit the OM draw, Rennes can play for a place in UEFA vs Lille, good news for OM, but OM play in Bordeaux

Amazing goal by Nasri and Pauleta

Last edited:

Don't forget the 1st goal of Ajaccio ! Lovely.

Ligue 1
Le Mans 0-0 Lens

Lille 4-0 Lyon

Marseille 2-2 Strasbourg

Nancy 1-3 Auxerre

Nantes 0-1 Bordeaux

Nice 2-1 Metz

PSG 2-4 AC Ajaccio

Saint-Etienne 0-0 Rennes

Sochaux 1-1 Troyes

Toulouse 3-3 Monaco

I'm very happy to see Lyon Psg and Om loose!
Very Great;)
I'm back from Marcel Picot (Nancy), great match for asnl, we belived in the egalisation, but AJA kill us in the end of the match.
Allez Nancy, and whatever you guys thought about Nancy (I've read some disapointing posts from PLF), Nancy is not the same as Strasbourg, it's a team which come from L2, whereas Strasbourg used to be in the lasts place of L1. Asnl has got a warrior spirit, you can't compare those different teams.

Last edited by a moderator:

ThomasGOAL said:
whit the OM draw, Rennes can play for a place in UEFA vs Lille, good news for OM, but OM play in Bordeaux
if we win 26-0 against Lille and OM lose/draw with Bordeaux, we can still get that UCL place bcoz of superior head-to-head record. :D :lol:

But seriously, damn I'm extremely disappointed with the result. The UCL spot was ours to hold onto when we were on that brilliant run but since the loss at Nice it has gone downwards. :( :cry:

Now what we need to do is to hold onto our star players. Hopefully Gourcuff's father will tell Wenger that it's still too early for Yoann to move to Arsenal.

Janot deserves to be in the WC. He did a great performance tonight :applause: . Again.
Les Verts are very lucky to get 1 pt.

tuta77 said:
Janot deserves to be in the WC. He did a great performance tonight :applause: . Again.
Les Verts are very lucky to get 1 pt.

He was wearing Argentina sweat the other day, he should wear the French shirt to make Domenech understand his motivation...

roti said:
if we win 26-0 against Lille and OM lose/draw with Bordeaux, we can still get that UCL place bcoz of superior head-to-head record. :D :lol:

No really ????
I know that thanks :roll:

Back
Top Bottom