Ligue 1

Re: Ligue 1 Orange "OM vs. PSG in final - Stade de France"

I hope I can see the game. There are surely gonna be A teams, right?

total said:
I hope I can see the game. There are surely gonna be A teams, right?
Nop they're gonna rest them for the final! :mrgreen:

Just kiddin ;)

@Thomas nice post on last page with the W in front and dots ..... :lmao: ;)

And yup interesting stats about Pagis I didn't remember he's been in it 3 years in row!

PLF said:
@Thomas nice post on last page with the W in front and dots ..... :lmao: ;)
:lmao:

PLF said:
And yup interesting stats about Pagis I didn't remember he's been in it 3 years in row!
4 now (jamais 2 sans 3 8) )

Hey Guys what a weekend of Ligue 1 football we have this week

on Saturday Lens v Lille - not only a big derby match but could be very important in the race for the last Champions League spot.

Then later that day we've got the Cup Final OM v PSG, massive match another derby match for the last trophy of the season and the bad blood since the last meeting in Paris

On Sunday we've got Lyon v St-Etienne, although Lyon are the champions they're still looking for the points record and Les Verts will want to beat the champs

then on Wednesday because of the cup, 2 massive mathces

Auxerre v Marseille
Rennes v PSG

those games could make the Champions league spot alot clearer or make it even tighter

CAN'T WAIT

Thanks for the preview Gib! :D

This is awesome, I've made Ligue 1 fans out of so many Non-French people and now it's paying off :p. I don't have to research what games are coming or read, I come here and people like Gibb tell us our schedule for upcoming week. :D

Thomas and Tuta you guys are loving this new crowd of delightful intelligent posters I brough here to enjoy Ligue 1 among us now, don't ya! :mrgreen:

p.s. Gib, you didn't mention anything about derby in your sentence about Lyon vs. Les Verts but you do know that is also a big derby right?? That's why it's even more important than just Lyon wanting and going for points record! What is it by the way?

Last edited:

Can't wait for the final today :)

and Rennes v PSG on Wednesday!! :D

News of the day : I'm going to the Finale !

(Thanks Dad :mrgreen:.)

tuta77 said:
News of the day : I'm going to the Finale !

(Thanks Dad :mrgreen:.)
:lol: :mrgreen:

Enjoy man! And take some pics too if you can! ;)

PLF, what do you think about Ricardo Faty of Strasbourg ?

Haven't seen him more than once or twice (even then not for long) to give real opinion or analyzation but he and Rennes' Faty (Jacques) both look like players with potential.

So my thoughts as of right now in the little I have seen: "Promising player"! 8)

I think Kevin Gameiro is also another Strasbourg youngster with decent future.

\\:o/ What a match!!!!!!! \\:o/

\\:o/ Lens vs. Lille lived up to the hype!

Not only was it a derby but it was so important with the season coming to a close soon and the battle for that last CL spot and Uefa cup position (3rd and 4th in France) still going!

Final result was a whooping 4-2 in favour of RC Lens in what was again an entertaining match, full of 22 very capable and good players plus some more on bench and a great crowd and atmosphere as usual at Felix Bollaert Stadium (I know the spelling is wrong probably but can't be bothered right now :p).

It had everything, good football, the pressing/defensive part, tackling but best of all if that and the amount of goals wasn't entertaining enough! 2 great fights broke out in the last 7 mins of match on 2 separate occassions! :mrgreen:

One was in fact off the ball when Lens had chance on counter-attack to get 5th goal and they did but the ref ruled offside (which I think he was wrong, I'm not sure) while at same time the cunty but good player Yoann Demont was getting abused by 3 Lille players! :lol:

I'm only sad I didn't see the first half (I joined in min 52) because from what I did saw it was very good match and lived up to hype and although not the result Gibb would've wanted ;), perhaps it is the one Crocit and XIII (both of whom I haven't seen here for a while) and SJ and 10000 other Lens fans wanted since now it puts them in 4th place and only 2 points behind Lille with 2 matches to go I believe.

Final de la Coupe de France

Olympique de Marseille : 1 (Maoulida 67')
Paris Saint Germain : 2 (Kalou 6', Dhorasso 49')

Paris win and go to UEFA cup
OM play only the 25 last minutes :roll:

Re: Ligue 1 Orange "Coupe de France : OM 1 - 2. PSG"

Incredible goals by Kalou and vikash!!
Paris Wins, come on!!!

I'm very pissed with the Eurosport I have. When I checked the teletex it said that the game will be aired as a rerun, but now when I checked it says that the game was aired live. So I won't see any glimps of the final. :mad: :cry:

Pfff this is the only and last time I go to see a match against Paris.

I'm so angry right now. I want to break everything.
Paris is a lucky poor team, Marseille lose the game by itself.
It's impossible to play as bad as OM did tonight.

ThomasGOAL said:
OM play only the 25 last minutes :roll:
Come on, they dominated the first half doing variations. Without Taiwo's error it was a full 1st HT. Mendy is a fucker, he can do fouls, "kill" Pagis and he isn't booked ? And almost Ribery, luckily he jumps a lot to avoid tackles.

After the 2nd goal, Marseille was completly lost during 20 minutes. We did hard tackles... Paris could have scored 3 more goals with our help. Our defenders gave all the balls directly to their forwards, I can believe it.

But at 1-2, I thought we could equalize. We had our chances.

Next week, we can catch up Lille but I think Marseille's season is over. All players lost their mind and they will give up the last 3 games.

Now it's time to sleep, I have to change my mind...

Last edited:

Kalou must have hated the new ball, damn what power on the shots!

nice goal by vikash!

What a move by Denilson on the Italian of Le Mans :shock:

End of suspense : Strasbourg, Ajaccio and Metz in Ligue 2.
I'm sad for Strasbourg, I like this team. A lot of players are going to leave and it's sad. If they stay, I think "Le Racing" can come back next year.

Back
Top Bottom