Ligue 1

Re: Ligue 1 Orange "OM vs. PSG in final - Stade de France"

Oh my God! No coverage of this game here...if A teams come OMG I want to see this game!!!!!!!!!! Btw how was game vs Nantes, I know you from there TG, Good goals good playing?

pauleta!!!!!!!!!what a goal:::applause: 8)
let's go for Marseille!!!;)

Oh, goodie.

I've got some good football to watch this and next week. Arsenal - Tottenham this Saturday, Villareal - Arsenal on Tuesday and to top it off PSG - Marseille next Saturday.

Doping said:
Wasn't Pauleta gonna miss the match?
I think Pauleta just recovered in time to play. So why not give it a try ? It works.
But Psg might be bluffing. Because he was on the teamlist all the week.

Last edited:

@Tuta and Thomas thanks I'm sure many will appreciate this who are newcomers to thread and French Ligue 1 in general but will be following it from now on ;)

@Tuta, I didn't know a couple of those like Bordeaux vs. Toulouse! :shock:

gib2504 said:
Cheers guys for the list of derbys.

Just watched the goals from tonight, lovely skill from Ribery.

Taiwo's free kick, WOW imagine getting a hand to it, it'd come off

Lovely goal by Pauleta

You can see the goals here
http://goal4net.free.fr/v.2005/coupedefrance.php

helll yeah gib taiwos blast the african carlos

and pedro p skill full goal scorer

lucky guys living in paris

om vs psg and champs league final!

Last edited:

All I can say about that Taiwo goal: :shock:

I missed the game due to electricty blackout just 40 mins before the game. ](*,) the lights came back but it was too late :roll: :(

just watched the goals from the link gib gave, what a goal by Pauleta!! :applause:

gutted that rennes lost 3-0 though :shock: absolutely didn't expect this scoreline before the match... looks like the clumsiness in defence is costing Rennes dearly AGAIN. ](*,) I mean, take nothing away from Marseille's goalscorers, all their goals were splendid especially Taiwo FK :shock: :shock: :applause: :applause: :lmao: but Bourillon was at fault for the first goal, the wall were the culprits for the Taiwo rocket (to be fair, Taiwo's shot could possibly kill had it hit somebody, you can see how fast Utaka moved away from the wall as soon as Taiwo made his run which provided the gap which Taiwo took advantage of :lol: :lmao: ) and Niang did well to score the 3rd but the defender stayed too far away..

Gonna watch extended highlights from Stade Rennais Online as soon as they put it up, damn it hasn't been a good week for Rennes, lost their unbeaten record on Sunday which harmed their UCL spot and got owned by Marseille on Thursday!!

yeah without take off credits to marseille,Rennes back 4 was awfull except perria doumbé,Edman and J.Mensa who are came during the mercato missed a lot yesterday and i think their form is beginning to fall, indeed since the extra time against montpelier they showed some fatigue
for the third spot i think Lille will get it

Roti don't beat yourself up too much now! :mrgreen:

My god, I just found out how much French football is ignored here in Slovenia. :shock:

Final coupe de la ligue live now from Stade de France "Nice vs Nancy"

Coupe de la Ligue Final

Nancy : 2
Nice : 1

Nancy win and go to UEFA

This is bullshit! Last year Strasbourg this year Nancy and won't do anything in Uefa. They can surprise some teams like Strasbourg did but these teams unless some magic happens over summer don't have the depth and the QUALITY on bench/depth required to do well next season in league (domestically) AND do well in Uefa cup (Europe). If they do well in one, most likely they'll pay for it in other competitoins that is unless some magical money comes in over the summer which I can't see no Russian billionaire coming for Nancy so this is bad for French football and might be bad for club as well as next year they might find themselves relegated like Strasbourg might be now!

It's much much harder to finish 5th - 6th in a league as competitive as this than to win some knockout competition but whatever.. it's the way it's been and it's same for some other countries and plus gives a POINT and objective to playing this cup. Without it nobody would take it seriously. But I still don't like this :/

Last edited:

Can somebody eplain to me what's the difference betwen ligue cup and French cup?

fRench cup is for all the teams=professional and amateurs
coupe de la ligue is for the professional only=ligue 1 and ligue2 Teams plus few of the third division

@plf you're right about this cup it's BULLSHIT!!!but i happy nancy win it cause yesterday Nice behaved like THUGS!!!!always trying to sent off the opponent,diving ,moaning with the ref and a guy if i was on the pitch i would have slap his face:f.BALMONT !!what a big CUNT!!anyway well done Nancy!!

Balmont is awesome player though! 8)

I didn't watch match Alain but MAYBE Mr. Antonetti told his team (Nice) to be cunts because if you remember earlier in the season Nancy vs. Nice was a BRUTAL game with Nancy players RAPING and killing Nice players! It was such an aggressive match as if all Nancy players were told to break legs of Nice ones.

So I didn't see this match but I think maybe.. Nice players decided to take revenge this time by being cunts! Just a thought ;)

BORDEAUX beat sochaux 3-0 Faubert,jemmali:shock: ,darcheville
seem like the second place is for Bordeaux:applause:

now looking forward to monaco:lyon

Oh I missed the bad news. Meriem was injured during training on Thursday so he is out for 6 months :(. I hope I will come back to the level he was at Marseille.

Last edited:

Little stats before the big final tomorrow :

Pagis play already 3 finals in row on Stade de France :

2003 - Lose Coupe de la Ligue with Sochaux
2004 - Win Coupe de la Ligue with Sochaux
2005 - Win Coupe de la Ligue with Strasbourg
2006 - W... :)

Back
Top Bottom