Ligue 1

Re: Ligue 1 - 10/11 (Marseille Coupe de la Ligue winner)

Marseille have cost me hundreds in the past few weeks, hope Lille come through and win it, Marseille have no chance of beating Lyon next game, they have failed miserably at home recently, looking at results against Toulouse and Auxerre, so hopefully Lille will come through, they did play the bottom team but did it with ease whilst Marseille couldn't finish and slipped up at home again to a struggling Auxerre team.

FD

logo_ligue_1_nouveau.png

Day 33

Results :
Toulouse 2-0 Lyon
Nice 0-4 Caen
Marseille 1-1 Auxerre
Saint-Etienne 1-1 Monaco
Montpellier 0-0 Brest
Paris SG 3-1 Valenciennes
Rennes 0-0 Bordeaux
Sochaux 1-0 Nancy
Lille 5-0 Arles-Avignon
Lens 2-3 Lorient

Classement :
1 Lille 63
2 Marseille 62
3 Lyon 56
4 Paris-SG 56
5 Rennes 52
6 Lorient 47
7 Sochaux 46
8 Bordeaux 45
9 Saint-Etienne 45
10 Montpellier 44
11 Toulouse 42
12 Brest 41
13 Valenciennes 39
14 Monaco 39
15 Auxerre 39
16 Caen 39
17 Nice 39
18 Nancy 38
19 Lens 30
20 Arles-Avignon 14 (go to Ligue 2)

Top scorer :
1 Sow Moussa Lille 21
2 Gameiro Kevin Lorient 20
3 El-Arabi Youssef Caen 17
4 Lopez Lisandro Lyon 15
- Pujol Grégory Valenciennes 15
6 Gervinho Lille 14
- Nene Paris-SG 14
8 Payet Dimitri Saint-Etienne 13
- Maïga Modibo Sochaux 13
10 Park Chu-Young Monaco 12
11 Giroud Olivier Montpellier 11
- Ideye Brown Sochaux 11
13 Modeste Anthony Bordeaux 10
- Gomis Bafetimbi Lyon 10
- Ayew André Marseille 10
- Rémy Loïc Marseille 10

Top assist :
1 Martin Marvin Sochaux 12
2 Plasil Jaroslav Bordeaux 10
- Mounier Anthony Nice 10
4 Gervinho Lille 9
- Amalfitano Morgan Lorient 9
6 Cabaye Yohan Lille 8
- Hazard Eden Lille 8
- Nene Paris-SG 8
9 Giuly Ludovic Paris-SG 7
10 Grougi Bruno Brest 6
- Estrada Marco Montpellier 6
- Leroy Jérôme Rennes 6
- Mater Rudy Valenciennes 6

Great weekend for LOSC...this must be an uppercut for all the people who were sure that OM would win the title.

The big winner is Paris imo.
1 point is nothing and both Lille and Marseille have challenging matches to come.
I dont think the champion will be known before the 37th matchday.

No discussion about the reports of a "colour quota"?

No discussion about the reports of a "colour quota"?
it's FFF and it's a false debate, Mediapart.fr want just do advertising...
Laurent Blanc always says, we need to change the French formation, because we have alot of tall and strong players (Blanc add Black) and we don't give a chance to little players no strong enough, and make reference to Ineista and Xavi, but Blanc add the little players can be black. It's just a generality and Alou Diarra understand Laurent Blanc, it's a fact.
One other problem it's about double nationality and some players play with all French categories and finally go to play for African countries.

Great weekend for LOSC...this must be an uppercut for all the people who were sure that OM would win the title.

Wait and see.

Perfect for Paris though. Hope Marseille will beat Lyon, so Paris will be almost sure to play cl again.

For quota, i wait to know more. But if it is true, it's the end of Duchaussoy's federation

Last edited:

About the quota.
It's only natural that double nationality players who are not selected for the French national team play for other teams. This all started with the loss against Senegal in the 2002 WC, most that Senegal team consisted of players born in France (and rejected for the national teams).

If this is really true, one should sack all the people of the FFF who have supported this.

This shows of a total lack of realism. The WC is the biggest shopping window in international football. It's only natural that good players that are not selected choose to play for their "second" country...all professional players want big transfers.

If this proves anything then it's the fact that international football is a relic of the past in the modern game.

Allezinter: i'm not saying Lille will win the title race, but you wrote them off too soon...(and so did i as a matter of fact).

On top of the the racist element this is plainly self-destructive. France will mis out on late bloomers with the double nationality...one example: a certain Zinedine Zidane would have played for Algeria and France would not have won the 1998 WC and the 2000 EC.

But mate, the problem is that france is a racist country.
Everywhere and everyone always complaining of other peoples, and making links between some facts and some persons.
This does not at all surprise me, i mean that the federation has this kind of words, i am only disapointed and chocked.

I have no words about cancelled goal... :SHAKE:

---------------------------------------------------------

logo_ligue_1_nouveau.png

Day 34

Results :
Nancy 0-1 Lille
Lyon 3-2 Marseille
Monaco 1-1 Paris SG
Valenciennes 2-0 Rennes
Auxerre 1-0 Montpellier
Lorient 0-0 Toulouse
Ales-Avignon 0-1 Saint-Etienne
Brest 0-0 Nice
Caen 1-1 Lens

Classement :
1 Lille 66
2 Marseille 62
3 Lyon 59
4 Paris-SG 57
5 Rennes 52
6 Sochaux 49
7 Lorient 48
8 Saint-Etienne 48
9 Bordeaux 45
10 Montpellier 44
11 Toulouse 43
12 Valenciennes 42
13 Auxerre 42
14 Brest 42
15 Monaco 40
16 Caen 40
17 Nice 40
18 Nancy 38
19 Lens 31
20 Arles-Avignon 14 (go to Ligue 2)

Top scorer :
1 Sow Moussa Lille 21
2 Gameiro Kevin Lorient 20
3 El-Arabi Youssef Caen 17
4 Lopez Lisandro Lyon 16
5 Pujol Grégory Valenciennes 15
6 Gervinho Lille 14
- Nene Paris-SG 14
8 Payet Dimitri Saint-Etienne 13
- Ideye Brown Sochaux 13
- Maïga Modibo Sochaux 13
11 Park Chu-Young Monaco 12
12 Rémy Loïc Marseille 11
- Giroud Olivier Montpellier 11
14 Modeste Anthony Bordeaux 10
- Gomis Bafetimbi Lyon 10
- Ayew André Marseille 10

Top assist :
1 Martin Marvin Sochaux 15
2 Plasil Jaroslav Bordeaux 10
- Mounier Anthony Nice 10
4 Gervinho Lille 9
- Amalfitano Morgan Lorient 9
6 Cabaye Yohan Lille 8
- Hazard Eden Lille 8
- Nene Paris-SG 8
9 Giuly Ludovic Paris-SG 7

Last edited:

OM was stolen against Lyon, the referee falsified the championship, ligue 1 is corrupted !!!

:LOL: Says the Marseille fan. Remember 1993?

So even if you get 1 goal, you'd get 1 point, you're still 3 points behind LOSC.

Plus over course of season, all teams benefit/get screwed by referee decisions.

So even if you get 1 goal, you'd get 1 point, you're still 3 points behind LOSC.
No we would have not. How can you say that when the game would have been completly different.
You cannot guarantee that we would not be closer to Lille. That's just stupid.

Plus over course of season, all teams benefit/get screwed by referee decisions.

So what ? Things don't get even in the end. That is wrong.
My only concern is my team and we were screwed by a poor referee during a crucial game.
I know we have robbed some teams in the past (Nancy) but our 'screwing ratio' is negative over the year.
I do not complain often because the other times we managed to win anyway but yesterday was so wrong.

Marseille are the last team who have the right to complain about corruption in football. I strongly agree with PLF: things do even out in the term of a season...

Sad what happened to Tigana, i read that some Girondins "fans" harassed his 16 year old daughter. Some people take football way too seriously.

Allezlinter: most countries have a strong racist minority, we have them in Belgium too.

I was quite sickened when I read about why Tigana left. Apparently she was also getting harassed in school.

Very sad circumstances, this is a Bordeaux legend, for christ's sake!

I know what you mean Abou, and i don't want to criticize you, but in thing like this the fact whether your dad has legendary status or not should not make any difference...people should leave alone the family who has nothing to do with football. Come to think of it: people should leave alone Tigan too...

Go Lille. Oh and Thomas your table is wrong, Lyon are 3rd with 59 points.

I think Lille might see it out, Lyon are the only possible other contenders.

FD

Go Lille. Oh and Thomas your table is wrong, Lyon are 3rd with 59 points.

I think Lille might see it out, Lyon are the only possible other contenders.

FD
Yes you right, i copy paste lequipe.fr too quickly, not yet updated

:LOL: Says the Marseille fan. Remember 1993?
It's completely idiot to speak about something like that 18 years ago...
and same for gerd and Valbuena13, why not all german are nazy ? completely IDIOT
I don't speak about corruption, i speak about referring errors, and Monsieur Lannoy today says i do a mistake.

Last edited:

This is not the problem Thomas. No one apart from valbuena13 spoke about corruption. And I guess this is a bit too much from you especially OM fans to accuse someone of corruption.
These were "only" refereeing errors. How much points have marseille taken this year on refereeing errors ? More than 2 (at least)

Thomas i was only reacting against Valbuena 13 who said that Ligue 1 was corrupted. Instead of saying that this is a ridiculous allegation, i referred to the Tapie era, but also to the fact that Marseille later worked with a coach who had an important role in match fixing (Eric Gerets) together with another Marseille coach (Raymond Goethals)...maybe i should not have done that, because believe me or not, i quite like L'OM (but not as much as Lille).

Like PLF already pointed out there was no corruption, but merely referee mistakes and i'm sure there were also referee decisions that went their way or against the intrest of Lille, Lyon or other teams.

If i offended you: i'm sorry.

Tuta, I didn't see the match, so yeah I don't know how it would've changed...

And I too was reacting against Valbuena who said Ligue 1 is corrupt. That's stupid! Yes there is corruption and BIG AGENDA to make the mighty Lille and all their influence win the title! :ROLL:

If anything, usually in the bigger picture, it's the bigger clubs who get the majority of decisions at end of season. That I do agree with even if this season, you may feel tuta that it's 'negative' as a whole.

It's ok guys, we have a nice thread about Ligue 1, don't look Valbuena13 post, it's a trap for make war on this thread, isn't the first time, i remember allezlinter and him few days ago, just ignore him.

Well said Thomas. Now back on topic... so any news who might replace Jean Tigana for next season?

And I remember Grenoble struggling badly last year and Sedan a few years ago and Ajaccio, etc. but is AC Arles not going to be the WORST team in HISTORY of Ligue 1?! They have only 14 points!! If they don't get more, surely that's a new record!?

They need to reach 18 pts to avoid this record (Lens had 17 pts in '88-'89) but they will not.

Day 35

Saint-Etienne 1-2 Lille
Paris SG 2-2 Nancy

I'm starting to believe that Lille can actually win Ligue 1...

Back
Top Bottom