Kitserver 8 (Support discontinued, people! So please no new threads on this issue!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Kitserver 8

Don't know if anyone else mentioned this, but ticking LOD: enhance image quality causes stuttering in replays.

because.... pes09 needs more Hardwarepower with enhanced LOD :COOL:.

It will be more... if Juce find a final solution to enable highest LOD for all camera-views.

sry 4 my bad english... im serbian :ZZZ:

because.... pes09 needs more Hardwarepower with enhanced LOD :COOL:.

It will be more... if Juce find a final solution to enable highest LOD for all camera-views.

sry 4 my bad english... im serbian :ZZZ:

it is not an hardware problem. because it stutter also with low medium details =).
Because during gameplay it's perfect, only in the penalty and replays(we have only two players in the penalties, i don't think its an hardware problem...)

oh b***ks me emblems gone back to default.This is second time ive tried this patch now and wished i didnt bother.Is this kitserver issue or not?

oh and me kits wish i didnt bother now with this patch fer fuck sake

Last edited:

First of all... Thanks Juce... Kitserver is simply amazing...

But, there is something strange with the champions league mode... It seems that the new cv0f.img file is ignored when we have a cv06.img folder... If i have all the kits the champions league will crash... If I have only one kit for testing (I used chelsea) all the kits in the champions league become unlicensed , but in exibition mode they are fine (tested with Liverpool) except the new ones like Atletico Madrid.

can anyone tell me where can i change a division name ?
eredivisie to something else for example
thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom