Kitserver 8 (Support discontinued, people! So please no new threads on this issue!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Kitserver 8

I have this problem with Atletico too, even when i chose them in exhibition mode the game crashes and gets my back to windows. And i don't know why nowy badges and kits form Estebans patch don't work any more:(

I have this problem with Atletico too, even when i chose them in exhibition mode the game crashes and gets my back to windows. And i don't know why nowy badges and kits form Estebans patch don't work any more:(

I have same pb when choosing France in exhibition mode, the game crash

i think the crashes problem is because you have some kitserver files applied i uniinstal the kitserver and it works fine . i think it is problem with relinked kits or something . sorry for my english .

Same Problem here, I have only Grafiks apllied on my Kitserver like Playstation Pads and Nets. No Kits.

The problem with crashes is related to the new file added by konami update named cv0f.img. Those teams that were updated with the patch now have problems because they look for the files in cv0f.img. Also badges and other stuff are in cv0f.img. I ve hexaedited the exe file at offset 12495620 and removed cv0f.img and kit server works just fine. The problem is the game believes that is in version 1.1 and says the option file does not match the right version ( anyway this can be changed exaediting the option file :) )

Thanks for the new kitserver =)

A few problems though! It doesnt seem to recognize my kits and even the option file is fucked again. I had this lowcap player names patch, and it's all returned to high-caps! Even when I add the lowcap patch again, it doesnt seem to work! :(

Hope this problem can be fixed int the next versions and we'll be able to have kits, badges and team names that work both online and offline.

The problem with crashes is related to the new file added by konami update named cv0f.img. Those teams that were updated with the patch now have problems because they look for the files in cv0f.img. Also badges and other stuff are in cv0f.img. I ve hexaedited the exe file at offset 12495620 and removed cv0f.img and kit server works just fine. The problem is the game believes that is in version 1.1 and says the option file does not match the right version ( anyway this can be changed exaediting the option file :) )

i c
i didnt update my game yet, so u also saying that 1.1 OF cant be used after u update the game to 1.2?
if thats the case i wont be updating it....unless theres something really important in this update, do u see any gameplay improvments for instace?

I'm gonna roll my game back to 1.10, things were much better! Hope it works, don't want to re-install PES :ZZZ:

I'm gonna roll my game back to 1.10, things were much better! Hope it works, don't want to re-install PES :ZZZ:

if you have applied the patch 1.2 , even by replacing the previous exe 1.1 it will not work 100% as it will not load your edits nor save them, even though the OF will be seen as different version i.e yes you haVE TO RE-INSTALL YOUR PES :CURSE:

:(

Yes the updated kits are relinked from cvof.img !
I don't understand why konami doesn't updated the original files (like cv06) instead of put this file !

Back on 1.10 doesn't work indeed. My savegames don't work anymore either. There has to be some solution for 1.20! :CW:

exactly why do we need 1.20 if we have a 1.10 version with all licensed kits(through kitserver) and an updated OF?(offcourse if u dont play online)
im just wondering this... is thre any major change ?

Well, with 1.2 we can play UCL Mode with more teams to choose (26 I think, compared to the 12 or 13 in the original version). Don´t know about the effects if the new OF.
But given all graphic changes are usually make by kitmakers, boardmakers, ballmakers, etc, and kitserver allows us to update them all outside the game images, given there will be patches made around here, with more accurate OF than this one (with EPL, Bundesliga etc), is there really any need for this new img file? Also, is there really any need for the new OF?
So far the only improvement is the UCL stuff, haven´t seen much in gameplay(and I get a feeling the framerate dropped a little...)
So, for those who know about it and those who may test it, if I get the 1.20 exe, and remove the new img file (assuming new licensed kits may bu put ingame via GDB), will the game work fine, and will I be able to play UCL with whatever of the 26 teams available now?

exactly why do we need 1.20 if we have a 1.10 version with all licensed kits(through kitserver) and an updated OF?(offcourse if u dont play online)
im just wondering this... is thre any major change ?

Yes its like we have 2 paths now and have to choose 1.

My inclination is to stay with 1.1 and edit everything myself.

If you go with 1.2 and then download from the game you are going to have these issues each time......
kitserver incompatibility, option file incompatibility,and some of the already
kitserver patched content overwritten.

I have updated to 1.20 and downloaded the extra content, but I don't seem to have this cv0f.img file. Is it located somewhere other than the img folder?

Yes its like we have 2 paths now and have to choose 1.

My inclination is to stay with 1.1 and edit everything myself.

If you go with 1.2 and then download from the game you are going to have these issues each time......
kitserver incompatibility, option file incompatibility,and some of the already
kitserver patched content overwritten.

now we need to hope that the upcoming kitserver versions still suport version 1.10...
maybe juce can confirm this for us?

I have updated to 1.20 and downloaded the extra content, but I don't seem to have this cv0f.img file. Is it located somewhere other than the img folder?

Its been posted several times but I will repeat,

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application data\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 2009\download

You may need to enable hidden folders from control panel to see this directory
as its normally hidden.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom