Kitserver 8 (Support discontinued, people! So please no new threads on this issue!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Kitserver 8

Is it possible to make more detail on wide cam? I need a little more pixels. On PES 6 it was possible with kitserver. I hope juce will find a way.

yeh, unfortnatly the option is not in the game, but at least we will have a little bit more player diference ingame... its nice when u can see a player like c.ronaldo with untucked shirt in the game, looks a lot more real, and althought we cant choose this, i think its better than aways everybody looking the same in the macth.

now said that, i fully agree with u, and i bag konami to bring this option back to the edit mode...fabregas, messi, ronaldo, ronaldinho,rooney,etc, etc etc, look completly unrealisitc with tucked shirts, its annoying

Yes, that's why I asked whether Juce thinks it could be possible to force untucked shirts via kitserver. I don't think it's possible, but the option is there, it's just not assigned to single players, so maybe...
don't want to look like I'm asking things and all that, just out of curiosity. Respect for Juce and his work. If he wants to reply, I'm happy, otherwise no problem :P

I have set up the map.txt file and GDB for Rangers but on the kit select screen I can only choose between the first two player kits ie the ones in folders pa and pb. I can't see the ones in pc, pd and pe. Anyone know why? Also how do I select the goalkeeper kits?

I have set up the map.txt file and GDB for Rangers but on the kit select screen I can only choose between the first two player kits ie the ones in folders pa and pb. I can't see the ones in pc, pd and pe. Anyone know why? Also how do I select the goalkeeper kits?

juce clearly said that for now we can only have 2 kits (home/away) ;)

is it possible to introduce a new feature in this version to select the home or away stadium of the two teams in the exibithion mode?

thx juce for your hard work on kitserver!

is there a way to specify the path of the GDB directory, similar to img.dir for afs2fs module?

thanks!

Just wanted to THANK you juce for your incredible work.. Thank you so much man, it's you who's making PES games just the best.

thx juce for your hard work on kitserver!

is there a way to specify the path of the GDB directory, similar to img.dir for afs2fs module?

thanks!

yep. you can use gdb.dir option in [kload] section of config.txt

i use to play at 1280 x 1024 on pes 2008 on a 19 incd square lcd, now when i play at that setting with pes 2009 why are the players stretched and look fat, juce pls help with my enquiry

hey juce, new 8.1.1 with some problem, when i select the new teams(1.20 update, example. sevilla, racing etc...) will close the game. hope you can fix it, thx.

hey juce, new 8.1.1 with some problem, when i select the new teams(1.20 update, example. sevilla, racing etc...) will close the game. hope you can fix it, thx.

I heve some problems too,I chose Man Utd to play exhibition,it was OK ,but I chose Man Utd to play CL, the game crash,I have a Man Utd unipack in the GDB,here is my pes2009.log,sorry I don't know the magic function where to hide it

{KLOAD} Log started.
{KLOAD} Registering module KLOAD ("Module Loader 8.1.1.0")
{KLOAD} Game version: PES2009 PC 1.20
{KLOAD} Loading module "E:\Pro_Evolution_Soccer_2009\kitserver\zlib1.dll" ...
{KLOAD} ... was successful!
{KLOAD} Loading module "E:\Pro_Evolution_Soccer_2009\kitserver\libpng13.dll" ...
{KLOAD} Loading module "E:\Pro_Evolution_Soccer_2009\kitserver\afsio.dll" ...
{KLOAD} Registering module AFSIO ("AFSIO Module 8.1.1.0")
{KLOAD} Loading module "E:\Pro_Evolution_Soccer_2009\kitserver\kserv.dll" ...
{KLOAD} Registering module KSERV ("Kitserver Module 8.1.1.0")
{KLOAD} Loading module "E:\Pro_Evolution_Soccer_2009\kitserver\afs2fs.dll" ...
{KLOAD} Registering module AFS2FS ("AFS2FS Module 8.1.1.0")
{KLOAD} Loading module "E:\Pro_Evolution_Soccer_2009\kitserver\camera.dll" ...
{KLOAD} Registering module CAMERA ("CAMERA Module 8.1.1.0")
{KLOAD} Loading module "E:\Pro_Evolution_Soccer_2009\kitserver\lodmixer.dll" ...
{KLOAD} Registering module LODMIXER ("LOD Mixer 8.1.1.0")
{KLOAD} Loading module "E:\Pro_Evolution_Soccer_2009\kitserver\time.dll" ...
{KLOAD} Registering module TIME ("TIME Module 8.1.1.0")
{LODMIXER} Initializing LOD mixer...
{LODMIXER} Screen resolution to force: 0x0
{LODMIXER} Initialization complete.
{AFSIO} debug = 0
{KSERV} Initializing Kserv Module
{KSERV} pesDir: {E:\Pro_Evolution_Soccer_2009\}
{KSERV} myDir : {E:\Pro_Evolution_Soccer_2009\kitserver\}
{KSERV} gdbDir: {E:\Pro_Evolution_Soccer_2009\kitserver\.\GDB}
{KSERV} Teams in GDB map: 3
{KSERV} debug = 0
{KSERV} use.description = 1
{AFSIO} callback registered.
{AFSIO} callback registered.
{AFS2FS} Initializing filename cache...
{AFS2FS} img.dir = {E:\Pro_Evolution_Soccer_2009\kitserver\}
{AFS2FS} filename cache: {.\img\cv09.img} : 929 slots
{AFS2FS} filename cache: {.\img\cs0d.img} : 783 slots
{AFS2FS} filename cache: {.\img\cv01.img} : 21 slots
{AFS2FS} filename cache: {.\img\rv0c_e.img} : 109 slots
{AFS2FS} DONE initializing filename cache.
{AFS2FS} Unable to read songs map (E:\Pro_Evolution_Soccer_2009\kitserver\\names\songs.txt)
{AFS2FS} Unable to read songs map (E:\Pro_Evolution_Soccer_2009\kitserver\\songs.txt)
{AFS2FS} Songs-map read (size=0)
{AFS2FS} Balls-map read (size=6)
{AFS2FS} Set name for ball #1
{AFS2FS} Set name for ball #2
{AFS2FS} Set name for ball #3
{AFS2FS} Set name for ball #4
{AFS2FS} Set name for ball #5
{AFS2FS} Set name for ball #11
{CAMERA} Initializing Camera Module
{CAMERA} configuration: angle = 0
{CAMERA} Using camera angle from SYSTEM DATA
{TIME} Initializing Camera Module
{TIME} configuration: exhibition.time = 0
{TIME} configuration: cup.time = 0
{TIME} configuration: fatigue.factor = 1.0000
{KLOAD} CreateVertexBuffer() done.
{KLOAD} Preparing state blocks...
{KLOAD} RestoreDeviceObjects DONE.
{KLOAD} Invalidating device objects.
{AFS2FS} initialized _fast_info_cache entry for afsId=5
{AFS2FS} initialized _fast_info_cache entry for afsId=12
{KLOAD} Preparing state blocks...
{KLOAD} RestoreDeviceObjects DONE.
{AFS2FS} initialized _fast_info_cache entry for afsId=1
{AFS2FS} initialized _fast_info_cache entry for afsId=3
{AFS2FS} initialized _fast_info_cache entry for afsId=15
{AFS2FS} initialized _fast_info_cache entry for afsId=7
{AFS2FS} initialized _fast_info_cache entry for afsId=4
{AFS2FS} initialized _fast_info_cache entry for afsId=8
{AFS2FS} initialized _fast_info_cache entry for afsId=2
{KSERV} Normal slots taken: 152/256
{KSERV} ERROR: unable to read config.txt for {GDB\uni\Premier League\Liverpool\ga}. Error code = 2
{KSERV} ERROR: unable to read config.txt for {GDB\uni\Premier League\Liverpool\pa}. Error code = 2
{KSERV} ERROR: unable to read config.txt for {GDB\uni\Premier League\Liverpool\gb}. Error code = 2
{KSERV} ERROR: unable to read config.txt for {GDB\uni\Premier League\Liverpool\pb}. Error code = 2
{KSERV} ERROR: unable to read config.txt for {GDB\uni\Premier League\Man United\ga}. Error code = 2
{KSERV} ERROR: unable to read config.txt for {GDB\uni\Premier League\Man United\pa}. Error code = 2
{KSERV} ERROR: unable to read config.txt for {GDB\uni\Premier League\Man United\gb}. Error code = 2
{KSERV} ERROR: unable to read config.txt for {GDB\uni\Premier League\Man United\pb}. Error code = 2
{KSERV} ERROR: unable to read config.txt for {GDB\uni\Premier League\Chelsea\ga}. Error code = 2
{KSERV} ERROR: unable to read config.txt for {GDB\uni\Premier League\Chelsea\pa}. Error code = 2
{KSERV} ERROR: unable to read config.txt for {GDB\uni\Premier League\Chelsea\gb}. Error code = 2
{KSERV} ERROR: unable to read config.txt for {GDB\uni\Premier League\Chelsea\pb}. Error code = 2
{KSERV} team 71 relinked to slot 0x5ef
{KSERV} Total slots taken: 153/512
{AFS2FS} initialized _fast_info_cache entry for afsId=10
{AFS2FS} initialized _fast_info_cache entry for afsId=6
{AFS2FS} initialized _fast_info_cache entry for afsId=9
{AFS2FS} initialized _fast_info_cache entry for afsId=0
{AFS2FS} initialized _fast_info_cache entry for afsId=11
{KLOAD} Loading Edit Data...
{KSERV} Normal slots taken: 152/256
{KSERV} team 71 relinked to slot 0x5ef
{KSERV} Total slots taken: 153/512
{KLOAD} Edit Data LOADED.
{AFS2FS} initialized _fast_info_cache entry for afsId=13
{KSERV} LoadPNGTexture: unable to read PNG file: E:\Pro_Evolution_Soccer_2009\kitserver\.\GDB\uni\Premier League\Man United\pa\numbers-front.png
{KSERV} LoadPNGTexture: unable to read PNG file: E:\Pro_Evolution_Soccer_2009\kitserver\.\GDB\uni\Premier League\Man United\pb\numbers-front.png
{KSERV} LoadPNGTexture: unable to read PNG file: E:\Pro_Evolution_Soccer_2009\kitserver\.\GDB\uni\Premier League\Chelsea\pa\numbers-front.png
{KSERV} LoadPNGTexture: unable to read PNG file: E:\Pro_Evolution_Soccer_2009\kitserver\.\GDB\uni\Premier League\Chelsea\pb\numbers-front.png
{KSERV} LoadPNGTexture: unable to read PNG file: E:\Pro_Evolution_Soccer_2009\kitserver\.\GDB\uni\\ga\font.png

8. Time expander (time.dll)

This tiny module allows to stretch the length of the match to normal 90 minutes, if you want, or even beyond that: making the seconds flow slower than normal. Also, another extreme is setting the match time to 1 minute. This is a whole new experience too: you have to really treasure the ball - keep posession, or you risk not getting it back at all, before the final whistle! Also, if you get a scoring chance, better put it away, because chances are it'll be the only one you get.
Set the time for an Exhibition Match using exhibition.time setting. For any other matches (Cup/League/Master League), use cup.time:
[time]
exhibition.time = 90
cup.time = 1

:)

Hmm... Any other got a problem with the logos for EPL? Eventhough I have the real logoes as an .img-file in my kitserver, they arent shown ingame:S
Guess they have been removed with the 1.2-patch.
Anyone knwo the new location?

I've detected 1 error, the 159 ID doesn't works, i've tried to correct it in lots of different ways and it continues without load to the game... :CURSE:

I don't have cv0f.img in my img folder after i have installed patch 1.2
Anyone else with this problem?

Thanks in Advance.

cv0f.img file is into this folder: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application data\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 2009\download

I've added the patch 1.2, gone to download, it downloaded very quick but then it said installation failed. anyone else had this problem?

A friend of mine has got a strange kitserver problem. I copied my kitserver folder including img folders for him plus my option file, but it won´t work.

1. You can´t install kitserver, because the "Install" and "Remove" buttons aren´t there! How´s that? Pes2009.exe is shown as installed, settings.exe isn´t.

2. The log file shows kitserver tries to load the modules (installation seems to work, even without installation!) from c:/program files..., but the game is installed on e:/program files.

This directory is set as standard program path via registry.

My installation path is e:/program files, too.

How can I fix this? Installing a fresh kitserver didn´t work either. No buttons, wrong installation path.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom