Kitserver 8 (Support discontinued, people! So please no new threads on this issue!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Kitserver 8

Great work, indeed!

I`m curious, is this 512x512 resolution for the kits a mistake (it`s in the manual)? I mean, in-game kits are 1024x512...?

guys this is the first time i'm gonna use the kserv function, i have a lot of kits in .png but no fonts, numbers, or config.txt with them. is it still gonna work if i follow the instructions and put them in the right folder with the right team number ?

It doesn not change anything on wide cam :(

Still boots has not nails, good shape :(

Hope next version will fix that

Please, read the manual.html in your "docs" folder, you have all the answers there! :)

Well I'm reading the manual but there's no explanation for Enhance image quality :(

I'm just click on the LOD:Enchance image quality box and save it. It doesn not make any change. I'm using the v1.10

Last edited:

juce, is there a way to set my lod to max? i mean, so my game will have the same lod as close ups on all cameras?
cause with this current lod on 8.1.0 the untucked shirts still dont show up in the wide camera.
i would like something like the 0.005 lod settings of pes2008 kitserver..
thanx so much!

btw juce i think the current lod u set on 8.1.0 is messing up the back numbers and the boots lod...some boots look a bit worst now, and some numbers look a bit transparent(like if they only had 75% opacity)

Last edited:

Great work, indeed!

I`m curious, is this 512x512 resolution for the kits a mistake (it`s in the manual)? I mean, in-game kits are 1024x512...?

yes, it's a mistake in the manual. The kit.png resolution should be 1024x512, and also the font.png resolution is 256x64 (not 512x128 - as it says in the manual)

I've update the online version of the manual, so you can refer to it:
http://kitserver.ath.cx/docs/ks8/manual.html

this is the same as gdb for pes 2008, no problem, work perfect. thank you juce

yes lod mixer has affected the model of boots and players, i can assure you that from my side with lodmixer off game plays superb whether this is with or without kitserver is a mystery to me, nice work juce,.

Kitserver 8 Sample Content

DOWNLOAD (11.8 MB)
http://files.filefront.com/kitserver+8+content7z/;12304253

Description and credits:
========================
img\cv01.img\ball_8.bin - Nike Total 90 ball by Konami (recolored)
img\cv06.img\gloves_5820.bin - Gloves by yoni1
img\cv09.img\unnamed_23.bin - Champions League adboards
img\cv09.img\unnamed_31.bin - nets file from "No sandbags" patch
img\cv09.img\unnamed_317.bin - stadium file "No sandbags" patch
img\cs0d.img\music_104.adx - song by "Gorod 312" (Converted to ADX by juce)

names\balls.txt - example of ball names
names\songs.txt - example of song names

GDB\uni\Russia - Russian national team kits by ProXimo
GDB\uni\map.txt - map example

Last edited:

juce, can u please enlighten me about my doubt, thanx a lot m8 ;)

juce, is there a way to set my lod to max? i mean, so my game will have the same lod as close ups on all cameras?
cause with this current lod on 8.1.0 the untucked shirts still dont show up in the wide camera.
i would like something like the 0.005 lod settings of pes2008 kitserver..
thanx so much!

btw juce i think the current lod u set on 8.1.0 is messing up the back numbers and the boots lod...some boots look a bit worst now, and some numbers look a bit transparent(like if they only had 75% opacity)

brunnoce,
yeah... it's possible. This is the first and experimental version of LOD adjuster, so i'm not surprised it's not working the same way for everyone - it probably depends a lot on the videocard, and/or on quality settings. I'd say, if it makes things worse for you, don't use it (uncheck the flag, and press "Save"). Future releases will likely have better LOD controls - maybe something like we had in Kitserver 7.

brunnoce,
yeah... it's possible. This is the first and experimental version of LOD adjuster, so i'm not surprised it's not working the same way for everyone - it probably depends a lot on the videocard, and/or on quality settings. I'd say, if it makes things worse for you, don't use it (uncheck the flag, and press "Save"). Future releases will likely have better LOD controls - maybe something like we had in Kitserver 7.

Thanks for the first version of LOD-Adjustment... now it works for me :COOL: ...i have a original retail copy, and used a crack (to play without DVD)... but with crack, this rlz of Kitserver doesnt work (back to desk-prob).

The LOD is good... 1000x better then the original crap from Konami. When you zoom in... you can see the LOD-Steps... but the lod-steps or lod-distance is much better now. But i know it can be higher :P ...for middle and wide camera (shoes).

:COP: THX :COP:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom