Kitserver 8 (Support discontinued, people! So please no new threads on this issue!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Kitserver 8

juce, this may be a dumb question but how much hassle does a new version of Pes.exe bring to you?

I mean how long after the new patch's release would it take for you to adapt kitserver to this new version ?

im afraid the time its taking him, we might not see a lodmixer for this version of pes. its never taken him so long before. he's still a legend in my eyes though.

read a couple of posts back. There's already a screenshot showing it in action, so its close to finish. The only problem is the EXE changes constantly everytime a new patch is released by KONAMI.

juce this might sound a little harsh but i have been testing the game with and without kitserver, i have come to the conclusion that without kitserver the game is stable and gameplay is a little more responsive, could this be related to the files in the kitserver reducing the games performance? pls don't get me wrong can you tell me other than adding patches and kits just what exactly does your kitserver edit in the engine of the game ? thx

primepost I understand your intention to ask that question and it reminds me of a quote by jeremy clarkson..

-do you know how socrates died?
-hemlock
-yes the greek king offered him he'd either have the hemlock or a greek soldier would put his hand through socrates' arse to take his heart out.

now thinking of the PES without kitserver, I'd rather have the greek soldier as well...

I'm turkish btw :)

cemus my question was not based upon unfair intentions or some shifty business like the chp parties leader, juce is work is at the highest level and so the game should be, before anything is edited, or tweaked.

I've played plenty of games with and without kitserver and have found no difference with gameplay/responsiveness but sure on some pc's it might be reasonable to assume that with kitserver installed it might be slightly more unstable...

+1, i see difference in gameplay/stability....at all

cemus my question was not based upon unfair intentions or some shifty business like the chp parties leader, juce is work is at the highest level and so the game should be, before anything is edited, or tweaked.

I know, your honest intentions are obvious in your post.. didnt mean to offend you there.. =)

cemus i hope your not a fenerbahce fan :) the biggest derby in the world between galatasaray and feenrbahce kicks off, hope to see my side galatasaay cruising with a victory at the ambience deafning stadium sukru saracoglu

cemus i hope your not a fenerbahce fan :) the biggest derby in the world between galatasaray and feenrbahce kicks off, hope to see my side galatasaay cruising with a victory at the ambience deafning stadium sukru saracoglu

galatasaay who are they? I guess there not very well known in world football

ffs it dont work with patch 1.20 this aint no good to me

thats it im going back to patch 1.10 for now im reinstalling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom