Kitserver 8 (Support discontinued, people! So please no new threads on this issue!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Kitserver 8

I tested yesterday and my kitserver seemed to work fine with 1.2, I'll check again when I'm home though as i literally only had 10 mins to check....

My KS does not work with 1.2.0 version of exe file. Just have to wait until Juice releases a new version of KS

Juce, can u modify the afs2fs to support sub-folders?

like that:

would be very nice to keep an organized structure and overview of all the patches and bin-files.

Juce, can u modify the afs2fs to support sub-folders?

like that:

would be very nice to keep an organized structure and overview of all the patches and bin-files.

Thta would be really useful but i dont think thats possible.

I dont think that was his point, at least it wasnt mine. I guess he wanted to have seperate folders in order to know what bin files he was using, and wich patch they where originally from, in a mix of patches all used at the same time not only one patch. Because sometimes we have to replace bins files and it gets to one point we dont know what patch we're using.

I dont think this is a crucial update though...

It is working fine with the kitsever 8.09 but just recently, after finishing one match while loading to the menu, it just pop out and a screen say that pes2009 had encountered a serious problem and have to shut down.. Are any of you enconter the same problem?

First version of kserv.dll (Kits module) coming soon.
This release will only support 1st and 2nd kits.

Just installed a fair few patches to make my game that much better.prob is kitserver wont work with new 1.20 patch.Might sound as though im being impatient but im very eager to get playing again to see how much better my game looks

Just installed a fair few patches to make my game that much better.prob is kitserver wont work with new 1.20 patch.Might sound as though im being impatient but im very eager to get playing again to see how much better my game looks

We know it wont work, there are about 5 dozen reports in 6 threads saying this .

I am sure juce is clued up about it by now !

Also, this coming release will include a LOD adjustment option:

im just wondering what settings they use in nvidia properties nobody talks about these things, before any tweak through kitserver just what are you people really playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom