Kitserver 8 (Support discontinued, people! So please no new threads on this issue!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Kitserver 8

Black kits sounds like you used a kit relinking tool (or the patchmaker used one), but don't have kits for the relinked teams in cv06.img or kitserver. The slots which are used for relinking contain black kits by default.

THANSK FOR SOMEONE FIANALLY RESPONDING. i HAVE NOT USED A PATCH RELINKING TOOL SO WHAT CAN YOU SUGGEST PLEASE

THANKS

I can suggest
- not to SHOUT at people trying to help you,
- to restore the original .img files and an unpatched option file to make sure this is not caused by some patch you installed,
- reinstalling the game.

As you mentioned above, this even happens when you uninstall Kitserver, so you are in the wrong thread here.
EDIT: I just saw you already posted your question to this thread, so it's better if you continue there.

Last edited:

bobdillon,
caps means screaming. you know that, right? I would advise on not using them in the future, if you ever want your questions to be answered.

Robbie's response gives you the answer: black kits are likely because of incorrect re-linking in the patch that you have installed.

Hello

Sorry i didn't realize caps means screaming. I have managed to get the patch working but when it loaded the screen settings were messed up. So I went into pes2009 settings and adjusted the resolution, and when I loaded the game the black kits were back again

what does this mean it worked and then stopped?

does anyone have this problem

so they weren't black initially, but then after adjusting settings they became black? I would then guess this is because of some resetting to defaults that happens during the resolution change... but again, this is unrelated to kitserver functionality, so i'm afraid you'll need to ask in the thread for that patch that you installed.

hey juce

No when i first installed the patch and kitserver it worked fine, but then when i went to adjust setting in lod mixer and pes2009 setting and reloaded the game all the kits were black again. It like something it setting them to default when i adjust the resolution?

@ bobdillon, ,have you moved any .img folders from kitservers img folder ? becoz if the kits are showing black then they are relinked , but it sounds like kitserver can't find the bin files , so have you accidentally moved them ?, can you take a screen shot of the inside of kitservers img folder ?

Last edited:

@ bobdillon, ,have you moved any .img folders from kitservers img folder ? becoz if the kits are showing black then they are relinked , but it sounds like kitserver can't find the bin files , so have you accidentally moved them ?, can you take a screen shot of the inside of kitservers img folder ?

screen1mm0.jpg

screen2sn5.jpg

screen3eb2.jpg

http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/7522/screen4qk2.jpg

Hopefully someone can now help me. I think it must be some sort of a setting because as i said it worked when i first installed it but when i adjusted the screen resolution using pes2009settings the kits turned all black and yowhen you change back to teh old setting it doesnt work anymore either.

:RANT:

hey juce, konami king
what about ur next update for the kitserver what will contain,GDB ??
what time could u have to produce the faceserver ?
waiting ur work ,man

hey juce, konami king
what about ur next update for the kitserver what will contain,GDB ??
what time could u have to produce the faceserver ?
waiting ur work ,man

i know i cant wait for kitserver kit support like pes2008

I've a probelem: when i force the resolution to 1680x1050 tha game has a orizontal line that sometimes appears, that could be removed by apllyng "wait for Vsync" in the settings. Since i've forced the resolution, the line always appears! Is there a way to take away that line?

Thanks in advance, and congrats and thank you Juce for your fantastic Kitserver.

I've a probelem: when i force the resolution to 1680x1050 tha game has a orizontal line that sometimes appears, that could be removed by apllyng "wait for Vsync" in the settings. Since i've forced the resolution, the line always appears! Is there a way to take away that line?

Thanks in advance, and congrats and thank you Juce for your fantastic Kitserver.

I did it, the monitor frequency was 59 Hertz, and when i chang it to 60 the games work properly.

hi

i had the same issue, and i was able to fix it (in my case) by restoreing all default 3d settings in nvidia control panel, and then for the pes2009 game profile, only set vsync to force on and triple buffering to on, and in pes2009 settings, wait for vsync off

i had other system 3d settings changed before this (anisotropic filtering.. aa) and that seemed to cause horizontal line/vsync issue in my system

hi,

has anyone gotten the img.dir = "d:\mydir\mypath\" setting for [afs2fs] to work? i can't seem to get kitserver to load files from any directory other than the default one

thanks,

hi,

has anyone gotten the img.dir = "d:\mydir\mypath\" setting for [afs2fs] to work? i can't seem to get kitserver to load files from any directory other than the default one

thanks,

maybe you put the 'img.dir' option in the wrong section in config.txt?
can you post your config.txt and pes2009.log?

hi juce,

thx for helping me!

i am using vista ultimate 64bit, and another strange thing is i can't find pes2009.log, i remember i saw the log when i played the game in windows xp.. perhaps this is another one of those vista/uac issues.. i have checked the corresponding VirtualStore directory and the only files there are the modified config/ball/name files

i have tried using both c: and d:, and the directory structure is:

c:\kitserver8\img\cv01.img, etc..

here is my config file:

[afs2fs]
debug = 1
img.dir = "C:\KitServer8\"

[afsio]
debug = 1

[kload]
dll = afsio.dll
dll = afs2fs.dll
dll = camera.dll
dll = lodmixer.dll

[lodmixer]
aspect-ratio.correction.enabled = 0

i think i figured out the issue.. the application always reads the config/ball/name files from the program files (x86) tree.. but because of vista's uac.. any modifications of these files are saved in the VirtualStore... which is supposed to be what the application sees when it access the files.. but i guess there is something preventing kitserver from reading the files from the VirtualStore.. the img.dir worked once i copy/paste the modified config/ball/name files into the program files (x86) tree

thanks

You have to wait for Bootserver in order to assign boots to players,for the moment you only have to change an existing boot for another, as for the boot preview , you have to change unnamed_99.bin in cv05.img ===> so extract unnamed_99.bin to a folder that you will create inside kitserver img folder , specifically kitserver/img/cv05.img/ from there use GGS to modify boots preview.

Regards

Thanks Blue Blood - Much appreciated. :)

i think i figured out the issue.. the application always reads the config/ball/name files from the program files (x86) tree.. but because of vista's uac.. any modifications of these files are saved in the VirtualStore... which is supposed to be what the application sees when it access the files.. but i guess there is something preventing kitserver from reading the files from the VirtualStore.. the img.dir worked once i copy/paste the modified config/ball/name files into the program files (x86) tree

thanks
did you install the kitserver and the game directly in the C:\ directory????
The kitserver must be next to PES2009.exe and I usually see the kitserver folder called "KITSERVER" and not "KITSERVER8".. However, some PCs don't create a log of the game, maybe is in Vista, I use Win XP and it creates a log.

Can we have a news about the next update of Kitserver if you working on please ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom