Kitserver 8 (Support discontinued, people! So please no new threads on this issue!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Kitserver 8

i hope he works on LOD-Mixer :ZZZ: ...grfzl, the faces looks so baaaah... :BLEH: ...and the shoes aaargh :BLEH:

:SHOCK: im waiting and praying.

lets not forget its called kitserver for a reason. to support kits and not faces

I suppose to let juce on what HE wants. Otherwise there will maybe no kitserver in the future and the community is fucked.
You guys should think about juce importance for all of us.

I suppose to let juce on what HE wants. Otherwise there will maybe no kitserver in the future and the community is fucked.
You guys should think about juce importance for all of us.

Damn right Uwe, everyone should stop posting requests and stop being impatient in this thread and let JUCE do what he wants, when he wants to.

No more "Me too" or "+1" would help keep Juces thread tidier and more concise.

hey juce, sorry about this question but, who are you?
what about your life? where are you from, where do you live?
you let us enjoy this game with your tool, without you this would be a shitty game!
i don't know nothing about you, have you done any interview or something like this??

Those guys screaming for some new stuffs should understand Juce do what he want to us and what is possible at that moment and in the future, ASAP he add what he 'can' at the time.

And...@Alexbeckhs
Juce is an Alien.
:LOL:

Alexbeckhs,
nice try, mate. ;) but i don't really have anything interesting to tell about myself, to be honest. As for interviews, there was one that was posted on this website: http://www.pes-revolution.de But the site is down at the moment, as they seem to be upgrading their hardware, and supposedly will be back online on Friday.

Alexbeckhs,
nice try, mate. ;) but i don't really have anything interesting to tell about myself, to be honest. As for interviews, there was one that was posted on this website: http://www.pes-revolution.de But the site is down at the moment, as they seem to be upgrading their hardware, and supposedly will be back online on Friday.

You're right, we are changing our server at the moment.
But the interview isn't linked on the page any more (old news aren't there after some time). I'm going to ask Marvin, where it is now. ;)

Hi there.
I've notise a serious problem, with kitserver.
Since this noon, everything was fine. Now, with the kitserver installed, the game never starts; if I remove it, everything's fine. I've just insert new files in the cv06.img; I removed this folder completelly, nothing changed, the game with kitserver installed is OFF!
Any ideas?

@wolf_lfc

Probably is a file inserted with the wrong number so it must be THE PROBLEM itself.

Try to take off the last files inserted by you.

If I want to install the kitserver I see this:
>>> Game EXE:
======== ERROR! =========
Setup failed to install KitServer 8 for
..\pes2009.exe.

(No modifications made.)
Verify that the executable is not
READ-ONLY, and try again.

>>> Settings EXE:
======== SUCCES! ========
Setup has installed KitServer 8 for
..\settings.exe.

What can I do?

Question... What is the best way to update kitserver? Do you just copy the new files over and run the setup again, or do you remove the the old one then run the setup for the new one? Never updated it before...

Help from anyone!!!I downloaded severall files in this site, and im havin the same problen over and over,I copied the kitserver file in PES2009 folder, ran the setup.exe, copied the OF in my PES2009 folder in my docs (no prob with that, logos, transfers are OK), but the kits apear all in black. Also when I start the game, it says an error occured starting the application becuuse d3dx9_27.dll couldnt be found.

HELP ME PLEASE!!!!

Help from anyone!!!I downloaded severall files in this site, and im havin the same problen over and over,I copied the kitserver file in PES2009 folder, ran the setup.exe, copied the OF in my PES2009 folder in my docs (no prob with that, logos, transfers are OK), but the kits apear all in black. Also when I start the game, it says an error occured starting the application becuuse d3dx9_27.dll couldnt be found.

HELP ME PLEASE!!!!

Reinstall DirectX

juce, are you waiting to see what Konami's offical update does? i mean there is a good chance they will relink some kits, badges etc for the new teams.

Juce, we need your help again!!!!
Kitserver doesn't work with the new Konami patch....
Do your magic!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom