Kitserver 8 (Support discontinued, people! So please no new threads on this issue!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Kitserver 8

1. Copy time.dll to kitserver main folder.
2. Open config.txt, find section [kload] and add this line:
dll = time.dll
3. Add section time at the end of the config.txt file:

[time]

exhibition.time = 90

cup.time = 1

Set the time for an Exhibition Match using exhibition.time setting. For any other matches, use cup.time:

thanks juce:))

http://slil.ru/26272833

Last edited:

if one thing that will never be solved will be the speed of the game, i bet everyone plays the game in difefrent speeds which is effected by resolutions, kitserver doesn/t make the game slower or faster

but BugA managed to play the game normally in versions before 8.0.5 like he said? maybe juice can use the same settings he used back then? i really wna use kitserver yet play with the normal gamespeed.

dll = time.dll

[time]

exhibition.time = 90

cup.time = 1

Set the time for an Exhibition Match using exhibition.time setting. For any other matches, use cup.time:

And what is this used for?

if one thing that will never be solved will be the speed of the game, i bet everyone plays the game in difefrent speeds which is effected by resolutions, kitserver doesn/t make the game slower or faster

That`s not true, `cause I always play on 1280x1024, on the same computer (I only have one :) ), and with kitserver versions above 8.0.5. the gameplay is faster, unreal. And with kitserver 8.0.5. and earlier, gameplay is slower, like it is without the kitserver.

juce can I only ask if, when you release a new version, in first page you can insert the date of this new version.
Thanks

ex. kitserver 2.4.4 release date 01.01.2004 ;)

Hej Juce... is it harder in Version 09, to make a lod-mixer? I know, you made it since version 3 (i think.. am i right?)... is it every year the same... or different?

I mean the programing... :CONFUSE:

Hej Juce... is it harder in Version 09, to make a lod-mixer? I know, you made it since version 3 (i think.. am i right?)... is it every year the same... or different?

I mean the programing... :CONFUSE:

I'm waiting for a lodmixer but it's hard to be patient with ugly graphics. :((
I hope a lodmixer will come soon.

AcidToothpaste,
Check the kitserver/img/cv09.img folder: if you see there unnamed_31.bin and unnamed_317.bin files - delete them, and you'll get back to the original sandbags-style goals.
Yeah, thing with that is, I don't want the sandbags, I just want to know why in some stadiums there is that black shadows, sometimes only at one end too.

Yeah... i hate the faces without LOD-Mixer... the shoes, and i think with LOD-Mixer, the animations are a bit smoother, like in close view (Replays).

Im praying... i cant wait :SHOCK: ...i hope :CONFUSE:

dll = time.dll

[time]

exhibition.time = 90

cup.time = 1

What is this? I don't see it in the first post :CONFUSE:

ugly graphics? im playing with medium and they look absolutely stunning to me especially in day. are u sure ur playing pes2009?

ugly graphics? im playing with medium and they look absolutely stunning to me especially in day. are u sure ur playing pes2009?

Have you ever played PES2008 + all details high + AntiAliasing + LOD-Mixer (all high)??? Thats what i call stunnig!

With LOD-MIxer and all Settings on High... it will look superb as hell :Y1
PES2009 in medium or high... both settings without LOD-Mixer.. looks like naked Madonna!

Konami must learn, to give us Players the choice to adjust the Lod-Settings etc. I mean Ingame...

ive not been able to play it on high due to my old graphics card but i cant wait to see how much my medium will improve with LOD-Mixer. been using it since pes4 anyway.

juce

I have a problem with the new kitserversay works only when you install it again every time you start the game. I have the latest patch by pesgaming blogspot and yet all the kits are black.

please help

someone please help those of us with the black kit problem. Even after i unistall kitserver i staill have the black kits.

Please juice or someone help us

did anybody observe the same problem like me or could help me,
i use kitserver 8.09 and the different patches to obtain more teams than normal. everything works perfect with patching, but when i wanna play i only see white bars, where normally the teamnames, logos and playernames are?

Last edited:

That`s not true, `cause I always play on 1280x1024, on the same computer (I only have one :) ), and with kitserver versions above 8.0.5. the gameplay is faster, unreal. And with kitserver 8.0.5. and earlier, gameplay is slower, like it is without the kitserver.

usually every module of kitserver alter the game feeling a bit, from the lightest (ballserver, i guess) to the hardest (stadium server and kitmodule, if HD). the few u use, the little difference u feel.

i think its just about the fact kitserver and its modules are "on-the-fly" patches to the game (pes6 jersey server could actually contain hundreds of megs of ram, if im correct).
i guess that makes a (bit) difference on the way the games feels, even if kitserver is basically an added layer, used before match starts.
dont think modules actually changes the in-game render engine... maybe some HD one does?
am i saying a bunch of crap?:D

Hey guys,

I'm new to PES(2009) on PC and to using kitserver to edit I've got 8.0.9, and I've managed to edit one set of boots, but I seemed to have to replace an existing pair in the game and on the boot selection screen the picture of the old nikey boots was the picture I had to select to view my new Addidas F50.8 white and blue on the model.

Can anyone help me please with adding new boots without needing to replace existing ones, or even how to change the picture? I think it may be that there must be another BIN file that keeps the information of these boot pictures selections somewhere else.

Any help would be appreciated,

Thanks.

Hey guys,

I'm new to PES(2009) on PC and to using kitserver to edit I've got 8.0.9, and I've managed to edit one set of boots, but I seemed to have to replace an existing pair in the game and on the boot selection screen the picture of the old nikey boots was the picture I had to select to view my new Addidas F50.8 white and blue on the model.

Can anyone help me please with adding new boots without needing to replace existing ones, or even how to change the picture? I think it may be that there must be another BIN file that keeps the information of these boot pictures selections somewhere else.

Any help would be appreciated,

Thanks.

You have to wait for Bootserver in order to assign boots to players,for the moment you only have to change an existing boot for another, as for the boot preview , you have to change unnamed_99.bin in cv05.img ===> so extract unnamed_99.bin to a folder that you will create inside kitserver img folder , specifically kitserver/img/cv05.img/ from there use GGS to modify boots preview.

Regards

Last edited:

hi.when i try to put in kits in bin into cv06.img folder,the kits do not show in game.can anyone help?

usually every module of kitserver alter the game feeling a bit, from the lightest (ballserver, i guess) to the hardest (stadium server and kitmodule, if HD). the few u use, the little difference u feel.

i think its just about the fact kitserver and its modules are "on-the-fly" patches to the game (pes6 jersey server could actually contain hundreds of megs of ram, if im correct).
i guess that makes a (bit) difference on the way the games feels, even if kitserver is basically an added layer, used before match starts.
dont think modules actually changes the in-game render engine... maybe some HD one does?
am i saying a bunch of crap?:D

it's true in general, although the run-time overhead of kitserver is really tiny. That said, obviously if people say there is a difference, then there is one. One thing you can try is to turn off debugging in afsio and afs2fs - that will save a few CPU cycles. In config.txt, comment out the lines that say
debug = 1

By putting a hash mark in front of the line, you turn the line into a comment, therefore making kitserver to ignore it. Like this:

#debug = 1

Last edited:

juce

I have a problem with the new kitserversay works only when you install it again every time you start the game. I have the latest patch by pesgaming blogspot and yet all the kits are black.

please help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom