Kitserver 8 (Support discontinued, people! So please no new threads on this issue!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Kitserver 8

im just wondering what settings they use in nvidia properties nobody talks about these things, before any tweak through kitserver just what are you people really playing?

:APPLAUD:
Fantastic, but it will be compatible with 1.2 konami patch?
hope so, I already updated the game and no kitserver suport.

Thank you

take yer time juce. This version is definitely one of the milestones so far.
Just a quick question, when we check the LOD enhance quality option, how big of a performance impact does it have?
In previous versions, there were sliders so we could adjust to the level our hardware capabilities. What setting does this option have by default?

looking forward to your new version,:WORSHIP:
wil tthis new version work with the new patch 1.20?

and some of us already have it...
Maybe not the officiali release but we have what came out....

Yeah, and that is also why we are looking so much forward to a kitserver which will be working with the 1.2-versíon.

guys, i'm not doing 1.20 support, until it is officially released. One of the reasons is because it may turn out to be different from what you have downloaded. That will just have to wait until Monday, or whenever they end up releasing it.

ok im confused this b**y 1.20 patch people say its not officially released right.But its all over the internet to download.After reading what this patch does and trying it all works apart from me patches in kitserver (but we know kitserver wont work yet with 1.20 patch)I ve just reinstalled with patch 1.10 and kitserver again and having problems getting the game to launch using original pes2009 bought brand new grrrrrrr

Lod mixer...Nice , looking forward to this release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom