Kitserver 8 (Support discontinued, people! So please no new threads on this issue!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Kitserver 8

Its been posted several times but I will repeat,

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application data\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 2009\download

You may need to enable hidden folders from control panel to see this directory
as its normally hidden.

I have the hidden folders enabled but there is nothing in the folder.

I have the hidden folders enabled but there is nothing in the folder.

If you have Vista installed , copy and paste into your start search.

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application data\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 2009\download

This should take you straight to the location.

I installed patch 1.20 and then the new kitserver, but my game crashed too when I tried to play Sevilla v Valladolid. I removed kitserver, but now i have black kits for some teams......
Especially teams that I had relinked kits before....

Last edited:

i think if you have 1.10, you will not be able to play online. You will need 1.20 for that... I'll fix the kitserver to eliminate crashes and work correctly with the updated teams. Ariel from GamingAccess has already nailed down the problem, so shouldn't be too hard to fix.

i think if you have 1.10, you will not be able to play online. You will need 1.20 for that... I'll fix the kitserver to eliminate crashes and work correctly with the updated teams. Ariel from GamingAccess has already nailed down the problem, so shouldn't be too hard to fix.

Thanks Juce, we're waiting for this....

Thanks mate

It seems Kitserver conflicts with Ati Tray Tools(its feature, auto-overclocking) again.
I think uniform module causes the problem. For when I use kitserver 8.0.9, it worked with ATT on, however, PES 2009 crashes to desktop with kitserver 8.1.1.

The exactly same thing occurres when it comes to PES 2008 with kitserver hooked.

I'm running Vista Ultimate x64 SP1, ATi Radeon 4870 512MB, CCC 8.10 Hotfix 2.

juce can u tell us if the upcoming versions will still support 1.10?
i think its important for people that dont play online this since, a lot of of, like me, have already edited a lot and wouldnt like to start all over again..
thanx a lot m8

yes, all versions - 1.0, 1.10, and 1.20 - will continue to be supported by the kitserver.

I believe i've worked out the problems with 8.1.1 release of kitserver. Stay tuned for 8.1.2 - coming very soon.

yes, all versions - 1.0, 1.10, and 1.20 - will continue to be supported by the kitserver.

I believe i've worked out the problems with 8.1.1 release of kitserver. Stay tuned for 8.1.2 - coming very soon.

Cool :APPLAUD:

will it solve the cv0f.img thingie ?

If you have Vista installed , copy and paste into your start search.

This should take you straight to the location.

i copied this in and nothing showed up

no nothing there either. i found this but nowt in it, apart from save & settings
C:\Users\*****\Documents\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 2009

strange i have it see pic below " see the address in the address bar

otherwise it seems that the patch did not work correctly for you

Hey guys any of you has noted that when we select the new lods and then have a penalty, when we are going to kick it the game seems to lose some fps?? It's only me???
(This happen only during penalty kicks O_o)

@ elgrego, you have to enable "show hidden files & folders"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom