Kitserver 8 (Support discontinued, people! So please no new threads on this issue!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Kitserver 8

I'm still having the default emblems after the kitserver 8.1.2. What I need to do to put it ok?

after Konami update, emblems are in cv0f.img: 1169 and 1170.
If you use kitserver, you can probably just make a new folder "cv0f.img", and copy the files like this:

cv0a.img/unnamed_5.bin --> cv0f.img/flags_1169.bin
cv0a.img/unnamed_6.bin --> cv0f.img/flags_1170.bin

after Konami update, emblems are in cv0f.img: 1169 and 1170.
If you use kitserver, you can probably just make a new folder "cv0f.img", and copy the files like this:

cv0a.img/unnamed_5.bin --> cv0f.img/flags_1169.bin
cv0a.img/unnamed_6.bin --> cv0f.img/flags_1170.bin

wonderful

What about boots and boots preview ?!

Thx

Edit: I'm Quoting this :

cv0f.img does not seem to be the only new file, look at default img game folder, there are two other files (pdata.img and pinfo.img). The two new adidas boots are in pdata.img (the preview file too, and some logos...)

great discovery well done:APPLAUD:

just extract the bin from pdata, create a folder pdata.img in kistserver, the boot preview is unnamed_2.bin replace it with your modified one and :D you have it in-game

BTW as you said the new 2 adidas boots are unnamed_12 & unnamed_13

cheers

Last edited:

After the kitserver 8.1.2 my kits and emblems don"t work.When removed cv0f.img from download folder they work again.Any solution of this problem?

Installed Kitserver 8.1.2 and patch 1.2.
After installing kitserver my pes2009.exe doesn't work anymore. I cant start the game. After remove kitserver, it works again....
How can I make Kitserver work???
(I have Vista 64-Bit)

Last edited:

Everything`s working just fine here! :) ... except the players are all mixed up again, but that`s got nothing to do with the kitserver ;)

Hey there, I keep getting PES Crashes whenever I try Champions League or Master League (havent tried others yet)

I read somewhere that this is a result of a problem with Kitserver with the new 1.20 patch

Please confirm if that's the case and when you'll fix the issue Juce, thanks man :)

This doesn't work.

Also the kitserver ball naming system is all messed up.

Looking like this update will be a nightmare!

it works , just rename both to unnamed_1169 * unnamed_1170 and isert them in a created cv0f.img inside kitserver\img\

The game (pes2009.exe) crashes immediately at load with latest Kitserver (8.1.2) and Konami patch 1.20...
I've tried even with an "empty" kitserver (no patches on "img" folder) and deleting option file, but the problem remains.
If I uninstall Kitserver, the game runs ok...
All was ok with Kitserver 8.1.0 and Konami patch 1.10!
Do you have any ideas to fix this?!? :(

P.S.: I've dowloaded and installed also the Konami roster update!
P.S.2: My OS is Vista Ultimate 32bit

Last edited:

The game (pes2009.exe) crashes immediately at load with latest Kitserver (8.1.2) and Konami patch 1.20...
I've tried even with an "empty" kitserver (no patches on "img" folder) and deleting option file, but the problem remains.
If I uninstall Kitserver, the game runs ok...
All was ok with Kitserver 8.1.0 and Konami patch 1.10!
Do you have any ideas to fix this?!? :(

P.S.: I've dowloaded and installed also the Konami roster update!
P.S.2: My OS is Vista Ultimate 32bit

if u use a cracked pes.exe for your retail-copy to play without DVD... it doesnt work anymore since... kitserver 8.10 i think.

Now im playing with original pes.exe, and it works.

Yes Either to use GDB & map txt or keep using previous way AFS2FS replacement module i.e. cv06.img bins and OF relinkind with relinking tool

if u use a cracked pes.exe for your retail-copy to play without DVD... it doesnt work anymore since... kitserver 8.10 i think.

Is there a reason why "GCW files" support has been removed? 1.1 was working fine with kit server if you know what I mean?

Have the same problem, crash at startup.WITH ORIGINAL PES.EXE + Patch 1.2!!!

Older kitservers work FINE!

Maybe its Vista?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom