Kitserver 8 (Support discontinued, people! So please no new threads on this issue!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Kitserver 8

vitality 1.2 exe doesn't work with newest kitserver.

That's not true. It works just fine. I have an orginal game but i'm using it to save my PES dvd from scratches. I have KS 8.1.2 and there are no problems, everything works fine.

I hope i'm not breaking the fules of the message board by posting this.

Last edited:

after Konami update, emblems are in cv0f.img: 1169 and 1170.
If you use kitserver, you can probably just make a new folder "cv0f.img", and copy the files like this:

cv0a.img/unnamed_5.bin --> cv0f.img/flags_1169.bin
cv0a.img/unnamed_6.bin --> cv0f.img/flags_1170.bin

Thank you so much my friend. Now it works. Thanks again.

That's not true. It works just fine. I have an orginal game but i'm using it to save my PES dvd from scratches. I have KS 8.1.2 and there are no problems, everything works fine.

I hope i'm not breaking the fules of the message board by posting this.

I'm using the NODVD patch for your same motivation, but unluckyly it doesn't work for me...

Guys it keeps crashing with 8.1.2 ... :BLINK:
I try to launch it and it crashes. It says that there is a problem on afs2fs.dll

Last edited:

If you use kitserver, you can probably just make a new folder "cv0f.img", and copy the files like this:

I have done exactly this but it still doesn't work for me. It's no biggy though, I just imported the files with afs explorer so it works now, but it did leave me scratching my head.

One frequent source of crashes is wrong encoding of uni/map.txt file.
It MUST be in UTF-8 encoding.

Well... I'm not using it... I just use the cv06.img folder...

It seems that as soon as I add a kit in the folder the game will ignore the c0f.img folder for all other kits... And it also seems that having all kits in the cv06.img folder will create some sort of conflict with the Champions League mode... Most likely due tu the new teams....

This is what i did...

Latest kitserver version... Clean option file... And no changes to the graphics... Everything works fine...

I put the chelsea kit in the cv06.img folder and i use the relink tool on the option file... The game works but i lose all licensed kits except chelsea...

I put all the kits in the cv06.img folder and I get the crashes in the Champions League mode...

Thanks for any input you can give...

Juce, thanks for your informations and all the great works on kitservers.

i install burgum's OF with latest kitserver(8.1.2)and my kits are all BLACK
may you also explain how to get my kits to work?

thanks

bman,
i'm not sure if there's a conflict between the changes that relink tool does and the game-logic that uses the new cv0f.img. It's quite possible, but i've no proof of that - it's just a guess. Why don't you put the Chelsea kit into the GDB, add an entry for it in the map.txt, and see if that works better?

Theo,
post your pes2009.log file here. Maybe it'll have some clues on what's wrong.

mOstwanted,
you may need to either go back to the standard option file (or delete it alltogether).

Dear Juce,

I've tried to delete the OF as well as my SAVE folder
and just have kitserver 8.1.2 with Burgum's kits (but not OF)and patch 1.20 installed,
then run the game... and the kits are still BLACK.

I also do not have the "DOWNLOAD" option in the System Settings =_=
I actually cried in tears last night because I could not play this game

Please advise if there are anythings I could do.
I will go home and install a clean copy

bman,
i'm not sure if there's a conflict between the changes that relink tool does and the game-logic that uses the new cv0f.img. It's quite possible, but i've no proof of that - it's just a guess. Why don't you put the Chelsea kit into the GDB, add an entry for it in the map.txt, and see if that works better?

Guess i'll try that... I haven't before because I was not quite sure how it works... One thing that I forgot to mention is that when I put the Chelsea kit I dont loose all licensed kits... I loose the new ones like Atletico and all from the champions league... I still get the Liverpool kit in exibithion. This is what makes me believe that when kitserver finds a file in the cv06.img folder it will give priority to the file ignoring the cv0f.img file.

edit: It seems that the problem is not kitserver but the kit relink tool... Even if i don't had any kits, just by opening my option file and saving i will loose all the kits from the cv0f.img file... I'm sorry to have bothered you with this. Thanks.

Last edited:

does anyone know where the ball preview file goes to after the 1.20 patch it no longer works under cv05.img

Juce, my game crashes every time it tries to load one of the kits from the newly licenced teams in the 1.2 patch eg. Sevilla, Atletico. I get this error in the log:

{KSERV} LoadPNGTexture: unable to read PNG file: C:\Program Files\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 2009\kitserver\.\GDB\uni\\gb\font.png

I have absolutely nothing in my GDB folder except the empty uni folder that comes with the proggy. I am not trying to use kserv for anything. How come I get this error?

Jazek,
this was the error happening with kitserver 8.1.1
You need to make sure you upgraded to 8.1.2

I ve found a bug with Everton and GDB when checking at edit mode and in kits selection menu. Anyone else?

My pc stops responding when looking at the everton badge when selecting teams (have to reset it). There's something wrong with everton definitely.

*EDIT: The problem is with the map.txt inside GDB. Happens with Sporting Gijon too and possible some others. The problem must be this:

How do i change it to UTF-8 encoding? Have no ideia how to do it...

The GDB folder im using is this one btw: http://downloads.gamingaccess.com/index.php?file_id=33198

Last edited:

open the txt file, select 'save as...'
you can change it at the bottom of the window.

Thanks but it crashes after that as well.

I just deleted everton, sporting gijon and paraguay from the map.txt and wait for another GBD folder with all the kits.

Last edited:

1. clean copy of game installed.
2. "no *** c***k" installed
3. patch 1.20 installed, but never seen "DOWNLOAD" option in the SYSTEM SETTINGS
4. kitserver 8.1.2 installed.

5. default emblems, team names and no kits :(

i have tried to use some of the OFs from this forum, doesnt work.
please help

3. patch 1.20 installed, but never seen "DOWNLOAD" option in the SYSTEM SETTINGS

please help

you can start the game with that? ...i dont want to play with my dvd in. i hate that.

please help
Maybe you can try to update 1.20 with original exe, not with No-DVD installed..

m0stwanted

delete your kitserver 8.1.2 and download Kitserver 8.1.1, but hide your kits etc that you before had downloaded. Finally when you downloaded the kitserver 8.1.1 then paste your kits etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom