[Junka'z] J-League Winning Eleven 2007 Club Championship hands-on review pics+vids

Re: [Junka'z] J-League Winning Eleven 2007 Club Championship hands-on review pics+vi

a few more days til i get FIFA08. then i'll wait and see if PES2008 is truly compatible on my PS3.
so in the meantime, i'll play the hell out of WE2007JL :) ...
oh, and i never fucked with the demos.

Simple Buildup
League Cup final vs. Real Madrid.

they were jinxed because it was held at Camp Nou, of all places.
and Roberto Carlos, unfortunately, showing signs of age.

it starts with a passback to the keeper.
who distributes it nicely under pressure.

a killer 1 - 2.

Roberto Carlos dismissed.

a nice 'dummy' by Vargas, who was the '2' in the 'killer 1 - 2'!!!

Goal - Maicon!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0P0IpHur_u4

Last edited:
Re: [Junka'z] J-League Winning Eleven 2007 Club Championship hands-on review pics+vi

a few more days til i get FIFA08. then i'll wait and see if PES2008 is truly compatible on my PS3.
so in the meantime, i'll play the hell out of WE2007JL :) ...
oh, and i never fucked with the demos.

Simple Buildup
League Cup final vs. Real Madrid.

they were jinxed because it was held at Camp Nou, of all places.
and Roberto Carlos, unfortunately, showing signs of age.

it starts with a passback to the keeper.
who distributes it nicely under pressure.

a killer 1 - 2.

Roberto Carlos dismissed.

a nice 'dummy' by Vargas, who was the '2' in the 'killer 1 - 2'!!!

Goal - Maicon!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0P0IpHur_u4

PFFFFFFFTTTTT!! Cutback:lol:

fantasista is awesome !:D i just played my first match, and as i have an original disc, untranslated, could you maybe hook me up with the basic controls and what's important to know? like calling for the ball etc.

tap R2 to ask for the ball. and thats its. The cursor on you will flash to confirm.

Also you can also play using the classic camera.

very good, thanks mate :D

can't wait to get started now :)

we need this in nextgen :o

if it takes away the "winning eleven feeling" like pes 2008 did, NOO!!

i put this disc in, started a match and suddenly felt home. this is the football game i missed for the past 2 years!! :D

one more question

can i somehow skip / fast forward the matches i am not in the lineup of the team? :))

one more question

can i somehow skip / fast forward the matches i am not in the lineup of the team? :))

I believe there is an option to skip the game if you are on the bench and not in the starting lineup. Or you can watch the game in double speed and hope that you get put in.

yep

Back
Top Bottom