[Junka'z] J-League Winning Eleven 2007 Club Championship hands-on review pics+vids

Re: [Junka'z] J-League Winning Eleven 2007 Club Championship hands-on review pics+vi

Hi All,

Is there any new clubs added in the game?

regards,

B2Y

Re: [Junka'z] J-League Winning Eleven 2007 Club Championship hands-on review pics+vi

Some parts make you think "wow" and other parts make you think "why the hell have you still not fixed this".

I get the distinct impression we may be saying the same thing come October.

Hi All,

regards,

B2Y
Apart from the J-League teams, no, I don't think so.

EDIT: Sorry, see the post below. Apparently there's three...

Last edited:

when i first played jlwe2007cc, after a few minutes i thought of the magazine's preview of pes2008 (dont know which version, ps2 or x360), where they said, that it feels like pes6 a little bit

Hi All,

regards,

B2Y

new clubs: red bull salzburg, international (brazil) and a team, i dont know (next to boca juniors, could be chivas from mexico because i noticed many mexican players in it)

Last edited:

Personally, i think this game is better than we10jl. I hated that game. jlwe2007cc is more like a combo between pes6 and pes5. Thats what i think though.

jacks review was incomplete, no mention of how multiplayer is :)

when i first played jlwe2007cc, after a few minutes i thought of the magazine's preview of pes2008 (dont know which version, ps2 or x360), where they said, that it feels like pes6 a little bit

new clubs: red bull salzburg, international (brazil) and a team, i dont know (next to boca juniors, could be chivas from mexico because i noticed many mexican players in it)

Club America.

I agree with Jack's review,
i dunno why but i felt this game is realy faster then all other WINNING ELEVEN games,but its not faster then PES (yes there is difference betweem these games)
The part of the AI control is alsow true.

im gonna play 1 .vs 1 today with my cousin who's coming over today to play the game.
Personaly i think this game is a lot more fun if u play 1.vs 1 specialy that the dribbel skills are added

Gomito, multiplayer review is three words, I don't care. :) But it's virtually the same game so you'll love it and think it's worth every penny, I'm sure.

Just started a Master League and the gameplay is great, there is a definite improvement in the freedom and the passing, but it's way too easy on five-star (six-star is there but locked). On PES6 every game I play is 0-0, on this I'm winning 1-0 and 2-0 all the time, so the guys who can beat PES6 10-0 will be able to beat this 20-0...

The shot bar seems very random as well. Just when you get used to it, it will shoot up, and then you'll try to hit it hard and it will go slow as fuck. :eh:

Last edited:

Was that Richardson's proper face?

More player stats somebody ???

Played a few games against the AI and tons of games against my friend and I must say I'm definitely going back to PES6. The game is way too easy. In 1-on-1 situations, all you need to do to score is dribble past the keeper and dribble the ball into the goal. The goalkeeper goes to ground way too easily in this case.

Dribbling is also much easier. For me, the game feels a lot faster than PES6. Time and time again I would have Cristiano Ronaldo muscle his way through the defenders with ease.

Compared to PES6, scoring from free-kicks from distance is actually possible.

Heh. I just noticed... no more Copenhagen, Djurgardens and Rosenborg.

Gameplay is slower IMO, but seems like an interesting game.
Comunity mode is cool, you can set profiles for you & your friends... I can't understand all the things because they're in japanese but.. seems like you can keep and compare many stats of matches goals.. make cups a friendly, a league etc..

Stats are not bat at all... messi has 98 in agility (stats posted had a mistake), Essien has 90 balance & 95 stamina.

Some new faces like mikel, vidic, van buyten... ferdinand height fixed (198 cm on pes6) now it's 191.

But no face for Agüero, Gago, Higuain, Diarra and many others...

And some young good players are missing... example.. anderson, giovani :(

Last edited:

wait for patch time! :D

some real betis face please???

The reason it's easy is because that's how they like their games over there.

That's been known for years

personally i dont care about matches against IA.
although i noticed that playing 1vs1 with human the game is really better than PES6 : shoots are better, not always hitting gk, defensive movements are finally good (defenders keep doing their job without going around on the field without any specific goal), passages are great, definitely better than pes6.
that's my idea :)

Nice review Jack. Thanks for taking that time.
I can agree or not with your opinions, but they deserve respect from all the forum. That is not the case of some other assholes just moaning here. Well done!

In another point, can somebody put some Milan' players captured here? With their stats, please :D thanks!

thanks a lot mate...but i could REALLLLY use some more stats!

Kaka, ROnaldinho, Lamps, etc

THANKS

Is the emirates in the game or any other british grounds ??

could u (or someone else) pls post the option file? ;)

you cant choose the referee, i think random and dont know if there is kazuki ito who gives red cards 4 every tackle from behind (not only from behind ^^)

Fantasista mode is the best change they have ever made!!! It's fantastic... i cant understand anything and I'm still trying to make the 1st team (im a reserver) but it's really fun.

I'm also looking for an option to choose the difficult (its really easy by default.. I scored 2 goals on the 1st match as OM). Did you find it?

I can't believe I can actually win on this game - on PES6 every ML game I played was 0-0 or 1-1, on this I win every game. Way too easy when there's less CPU cheating going on (which shows that the AI could be a lot better IMO).

However, Fantasista mode is brilliant. I really hope a translation comes out for that...

Back
Top Bottom