[Junka'z] J-League Winning Eleven 2007 Club Championship hands-on review pics+vids

Junka

i hail from ISS time
9 November 2004
Holland
ROSSONERI
Hello fans :)
Im sorry for the late review this time,i expected the game last night but i got this morning,but i had to work the whole day :(.
The hours went realy slow at work ofcourse L0L.

Ok so now im home,Booted the game ,watched the nice intro.
Then ofcourse i played a match AC milan .vs AS roma and later on Internationale.
Opening scene and everything is the same,but after kick of u can feel this is not PES6 :)
i do have to say this game is faster then most other Winning eleven games.First thing that u feel is the kick ass passing
and ball controle those are for me realy imporant if you want to play beautiful football.
So the passing is great and ballcontrole is better the dribbeling is a blast,
i owned the deffence with Adriano (see vid) alsow check the passing between crespo and adriano , i loved it.Now the dribbeling,
there are some new dribbel moves that i realy like u can move better 360 degrees,
so turning to left or right is smoother.How ever there are no new tricks or so,
only new dribbel moves,the shooting is alsow better alsow a plus.
Seems that the AI is better alsow they keep the bal longer in there team and if there is no sollution they make a easy pass to the keeper,
alsow there passing and dribbels are awsome.I realy need to play some more matches to check some more changes,
There are alsow some new player faces( yes they have S.Kalou face now ) and stats update and transfers (not summer transfers).
Ofcourse all of you are wanting to know more about fantasia mode
But i dont understand crap of it :o cus ofcourse its all in jap.
there are some new balls and like 60 stadiums.
I wil enjoy the game fully ofcourse when its translated(go fernando) and with some kitts :)
as for licence,no premiere league teams :(
check the pics that i made,maybe u can get some more info from those.
But overall im happy with this version of the game, and i find it refreshing after played pes6 to death

some big plus points
+ great passing
+ great ballcontrole
+ nice dribbel moves
+ better shooting
+ AI tweaked
+ new player faces

down side of the game
- lack of licence
- maybe should introduce a new trick :o

some vids
AC milan highlights
http://members.home.nl/amar83/J-League/ACmilan vid.mp4

Inter highlights
http://members.home.nl/amar83/inter.mp4

Adriano skills :)
http://members.home.nl/amar83/J-League/AdrianO skillz.mp4

01082007624.jpg

01082007625.jpg

01082007626.jpg

01082007627.jpg

01082007628.jpg

01082007629.jpg

01082007630.jpg

01082007631.jpg

01082007632.jpg

01082007633.jpg

01082007634.jpg

01082007635.jpg

01082007636.jpg

01082007637.jpg

01082007638.jpg

01082007639.jpg

01082007640.jpg

01082007641.jpg

01082007642.jpg

01082007643.jpg

01082007644.jpg

01082007645.jpg

01082007646.jpg

01082007647.jpg

01082007648.jpg

01082007649.jpg

01082007650.jpg

01082007651.jpg

01082007652.jpg

01082007650.jpg

01082007651.jpg

01082007652.jpg

01082007653.jpg

01082007654.jpg

01082007655.jpg

01082007656.jpg

01082007657.jpg

01082007658.jpg

01082007659.jpg

01082007660.jpg

Last edited:
Re: [Junka'z] J-League Winning Eleven 2007 Club Championship hands-on review pics+vi

Thanks Junka. I notice though, Kevano says the gameplay is slower and you say it's faster.

Who's lying? ;)

Re: [Junka'z] J-League Winning Eleven 2007 Club Championship hands-on review pics+vi

thx a lot.

btw, which program can I use to watch these videos? none of them seem to be working for me...

nvm, got it. Nice videos, it looks great...

From watching highlights i can't see it being any different from PES6?

Lami u have a point, but ur only gonna feel the difference if u played it m8,if u want anything different u have to wait for the nextgen.
For now this is a great game to fill your time ;)

Last edited:

Great man!! Thanx a lot for sharing your oppinions!

man, i dont know why but i cant download the videos!

Thanks for pics and videos. :) :applause:

will you be doing anymore videos ? if so Man Utd video please. :D

Lami u have a point, but ur only gonna feel the difference if u played it m8,if u want anything different u have to wait for the nextgen.
For now this is a great game to fill your time ;)

exactly! i showed the first vids to a friend, he said no difference from pes6

you have to play it to feel the difference (but i think its not huge)

junka thanks for the review!! can u post screens of barcelona FWs stats please?

Thanks Junka. I wasn't expecting anything from this version really. I wanted to know more about fantasista. All my hopes are on pes 2008. I'm going to play this game anyway until october.

EDIT: Question, can i change the camera in fantasista mode? I want to use the normal cam.

What about the one two pass? Do the player react and run faster forward when i play the one two pass than in pes6? like in pes4.

Is this PS2 version or PC?

is this game available for both PS2 and PC?

PS2, just PS2.

:applause: great work

Out of the 63 stadiums, how many are european?

great stuff Junka, got some questions though :

- is there any online mode?
- what about 1on1 situations are they as hard as in pes6?
- who's got noticeable stat boost? anyone got stats downgraded? I wanna know how good now are : Quaresma, Nani, Anderson, Nasri, Jesus Navas, Dani Alves, Yaya Toure, Robinho, Reyes, Malouda and fat Ronaldo.

thanks in advance

I saw that videos and the shoot animations are always the same... damn

The shooting still looks very scripted and one dimensional. Keepers as poor as usual.

The passing does look a bit quicker though which would facilitate some nice moves. Other than that it looks identical to PES6.

The shooting still looks very scripted and one dimensional. Keepers as poor as usual.

The passing does look a bit quicker though which would facilitate some nice moves. Other than that it looks identical to PES6.

what about the defense? Still ridicoulous as in PES 6?

no official boots in the game? could be yet another licensing issue.

Drogba has seen his BB raised to 96. Good spot on Konami...

If I am not completely misstaken (not an avid PES6 fan :)) There are some nice new animations:

Inter video -

0:26 - There is a nice move where the player goes right (shifting the ball with the outside of his right boot) before going left (with the inside of his right boot) and shooting. Looks new to me. Sort of looks like "a" flipflap from a distance, but it is probably not, just new animations for "sidestepping" with the ball.

Same goes for 0:50 where the player sidesteps from stationary position (right after turning almost 180 degrees to face his marker). It also looks new to me (another view at 0:59).

0:43 - Player moves from stationary to his right before shooting over. He seems to take a little jump and lean/brace himself with his feet before turning, which looks great (earlier games had turning mostly done without needing to move the feet far away from the body to overcome g-force on the body).

It's the small things that matter. Shot animations seem the same mostly, :)

Also notice Adriano at 0:19 getting seemingly excessive speed on his shot (barely no pendulum on his foot and the weird "close to goal" footshaping from PES6, shooting with the outside/toe). Seems KONAMI shifted all shot powers up without considering how the animation for a particular shot fit with them?.

Overall "looks" slightly better than PES6 atleast. :)

Thanks for adding your opinions and videos. :)

When you say "dribbling is a blast" ,do you mean easier ?? I mean this is a huge flaw in the game ,dribbling has to be harder thus more realistic .Sounds like Adriano is the same old monster after all

When you say "dribbling is a blast" ,do you mean easier ?? I mean this is a huge flaw in the game ,dribbling has to be harder thus more realistic .Sounds like Adriano is the same old monster after all

i got the game and i can tell u he is not as powerful as last year. not as fast and dominating (like in the 360 version where he just seemed to run through walls of defenders). still got one hell of a shot tho.

Menu, players, and teams changed to english in OF yet?

could you please share some information about Internacional, the new licensed team from South America? I'm a huge supporter of it and my dreams of playing it on WE without dubious patches have finally come true. Are the faces "plain" or unique? And stats?

Back
Top Bottom