[Junka'z] J-League Winning Eleven 2007 Club Championship hands-on review pics+vids

Re: [Junka'z] J-League Winning Eleven 2007 Club Championship hands-on review pics+vi

Bad news (at least for me)... i was playing my 1st game as titular on my new squad on fantasista, it was really slow because there was the damn snow and then... hanged up. :(

Re: [Junka'z] J-League Winning Eleven 2007 Club Championship hands-on review pics+vi

Hey guys the konami stepped on the ball in this new version, simply removed all boots of adidas of the game and already repaired that in the game the boots edited is all smooth one in the sole it seems a futsal tennis.:-(:cry:

Well... If that is true, Sembei... It seems Konami did not work it up as I wished they would have... The slowdown still remains.

If you really like playing fantasista mode with the player camera, like I believe I will since I have played it a lot in PES6, the only workaround for the slowdown is getting an Option File editor on the PC and change every single default stadium of every club to be the training ground... Sadly, last time I checked, you couldn't set the stadium to the training ground in the edit menu... :/ Try to play a friendly match with the fantasista camera in the training ground... see how fast it becomes :)

I got my copy this morning, but I had to come to work... I'll only be able to try it out later this evening, hopefully. Really looking forward to the fantasista mode.

Cheers,

Paulo Tavares

Fantasista Mode really is great - well, as long as you aren't playing in the Rasunda or San Siro that is.

Overally the game scores just with a few details, but actually, those little details make the game far better than PES6. I couldn't stand PES6 in the singleplayermode from the very beginning on - WE10 JLCC on the other hand really makes me loving it. And yes, you really do feel the difference between PES6 and JLCC when playing it.

Just some small details I capped from the television:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFB1Q_Q1PF0
I guess we all know what would have happened after that nutmeg in PES6. In WE10JLCC the player automatically turns around the player the way it should be. Not just running him over. Or running through him :D.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbE1c6xowsE
Can't remember seeing the goalkeeper throwing the ball that far in PES6, when two players are actually standing way closer to the ball from the very beginning.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srxU-SvkAWk
Just a small example of how great (in comparison to PES) the AI really is. I never ever saw such a run (or even such a pass withouh using the manual pass with the right stick) in PES6, that's for sure.

nice one, WCWhasser.

here's my very first match:

friendly match -
Internacional PA (my choice) vs Olympiacos (random choice)
Top Player
2nd half

Last edited:

Shot physics are horrendous. Look at the goal in SPMC's video, his foot swings towards the corner flag and the ball goes in completely the other direction!

my fourth game...

Top Player
Master League
fixture 1
at Mallorca

1st half:

...it happens.

whats new?

That's my point, nothing.

That gameplay video looks really bad, the physics are just totally wrong on the passing. You can see it's been sped up but the ball doesn't decelerate at all, it looks like a marble rolling on a totally flat surface. Absolutely pathetic and I wouldn't spend a single penny on that game, I just hope PES2008 is completely different.

That gameplay video looks really bad, the physics are just totally wrong on the passing. You can see it's been sped up but the ball doesn't decelerate at all, it looks like a marble rolling on a totally flat surface. Absolutely pathetic and I wouldn't spend a single penny on that game, I just hope PES2008 is completely different.

good god you havent even played it..

go in editing mode, name on jersey ... there its not in japanese, so you see who it is and can edit the player name

hate the fact cristiano ronaldo's face still looks it's had horrible horrible acne.

btw are people working on patch that translates everything?

my fourth game...

Top Player
Master League
fixture 1
at Mallorca

1st half:

...it happens.
Nice one mate.

I'm looking to start a ML, but i haven't got fernandos patch to work yet.

good god you havent even played it..

So at first it's don't judge until you've seen a video, now it's dont judge until you've played it, will it then be don't judge it until you've been playing solidly for a month? Just shut up Gomito, I didn't ask for your opinion, when I want it I will.

only because my gameplay is horrendous. :lol:
not to mention the poor and blurry resolution
in trying to keep the filesize to an absolute minimum.
i think the weight and pace of the ground passes are premiership like,
i see some deceleration. it only needs a little swerve in certain cases.

top player mode (looking forward to superstar mode)
ML
fixture 2
vs Racing Santander
1st half:

2nd half:

Fantasista Mode really is great - well, as long as you aren't playing in the Rasunda or San Siro that is.

Yes, fantasista is great and I'm playing it a lot... but I fanilly decided to use a regular cam instead fantasista's player cam. That cam is even better, but the game works too slow (at least on my ps2).

So, I'm playing using wide camera (with focus on ball) and when i'm out of view I use the radar, that's the best way I found to play this amazing mode.

Maybe that will be fixed on next WE or PES :(

SPMC, what are your camera settings?

So at first it's don't judge until you've seen a video, now it's dont judge until you've played it, will it then be don't judge it until you've been playing solidly for a month? Just shut up Gomito, I didn't ask for your opinion, when I want it I will.
FOFF

SPMC, what are your camera settings?

i'm not using a camera. i'm recording my games on a stand alone dvd recorder.
then converting the recording to a 368x208 mpeg4 @350 to 500 kbps,
to get the filesize as low as possible (35 to 45mb).
that's why the quality is poor.

I'd like to see the Stats of guys like Miroslav Klose, Luca Toni, Franck Ribey and Ronaldinho.

the Comp is really sloppy in this version of we, i have never played a we game in which the comp is so disoriented (even at the top level) like this one.

I quite like it. Don't really care about editing football boots etc, the English Translation was what I was looking for, editd afew of the big teams, and now ready to rock. It feels nearly the same as PES 6 with a few touches added on, like the passing, the 1-2 don't seem to be as fluid. Have scored some nice goals, also suprised to see Kakas shooting stats ain't updated.

Bring on Pes 2008

i dont know if its been said before but they seem to of adjusted the assists on the game.. In WE10 u would need the player u passed the ball to, to score in 2 or 3 touches but in this edition they have made it much longer which is for the better... Its about time people got more credit for assists!

Back
Top Bottom