HTC Mobile Phones Thread

Not sure about PopCap but Gameloft made a couple of (half-arsed) games, then made an announcement that they were sticking to Apple alone because nobody bought the Android games.

Maybe because Android was still in its infancy? Or maybe because the games they made for Android were shite and an embarassment maybe?

Either way, hope they see the error in their ways and come back to Android as it gets more users.

Ah man, what's the beef with the storage? Downloaded a couple of games and now getting low disk warning. I assumed that the apps downloaded to the SD card?

Anyway of using the card for app storage? Pretty big black mark at the moment...

Only if you root, then you can use Apps2SD. But rumours are that FroYo (Android 2.2) will allow apps to be installed to the SD card.

Only if you root, then you can use Apps2SD. But rumours are that FroYo (Android 2.2) will allow apps to be installed to the SD card.

Ta, i'll wait then and see what FroYo brings.

I brought the new 'Com2Us' game this morning (got a funny name!) and thats 20mb.

Its not really my thing, so I'm going to uninstall it anyway and get a refund.

Its a good game from the looks of it (RPG hack and slash), but just not exactly what I was expecting - I'd recommend it if you are into that sort of thing.

If anyone is looking for a new mail app, then I can highly recommend K9-Mail.

Biggest plus is multi-actions on your mailboxes (i.e. read all, delete all/selected etc).

Only niggle is the default mail app had the ability to put a shortcut on the desktop page with an 'unread' count (like the iPhone), but I prefer having the ability to carry out the multi-actions.

hi. I have my phone paired with a ps3 Bluetooth headset . the issue I am having is that whenever I receive a call , all I hear is a small beep sound?
on my n95 paired with the same Bluetooth the ringtone gets transmitted to my Bluetooth headset. how do I get the ringtone to be transmitted to my headset so I can be notified if a new incoming call easier? cheers in advance

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Anyone else on O2 - do you get notified in any way when you have a new voicemail? Because I don't at all :((. Must bean option for it surely...?!

I am not hugely keen on my Desire and yet I don't know what it is about it that I don't like, its just lacking something...

Have hard reset the phone and wiped everything then put stuff back on and backed up non essential games and apps and now have 88mb free.

I think it's shocking that I cant save apps to the SD card, 8gb here wasted!

you can root the phone. Haven't tried it myself but this will then allow you to install apps to the SD card. head over to modaco or xda for more info

Is there a way of having a picture as the wallpaper without cropping it?

I've managed to widen the crop box but I can't get it to contain the whole picture.

The picture perfectly fits the whole screen if that helps.

I've managed to widen the crop box but I can't get it to contain the whole picture.

The picture perfectly fits the whole screen if that helps.

I'm not sure there's a way of doing it. I've tried the same but the crop box only gives a square as opposed to the actual picture is a rectangle.

It's because the actual wallpaper is bigger than 1 screen as it scrolls across as you scroll through the 7 home screens.

Can anyone suugest the cheapest place to buy the htc desire sim free hanset only?

Apart from ebay?

Think I am going for one of these.

I am hoping to use the £22 contract on 3 offer to barter with Orange.

Failing that I might just go for it on 3 as the missus and family are all on 3 :)

Seems as though installing apps to the sd card will come with an update due next month which also happens to include full flash support for android devices.

right, Orange told me to bugger off so I have requested my PAC code.

At least I dont have to put up with the crappy Orange apps they put on it.

If anyone knows a good deal for the desire please post a link :)

Back
Top Bottom