how early can YOU get PES 2008?

it comes out on thursday in belfasts game at about half 7, good times!!!!!!!

I phoned about 3 GAME shops around north West London they said 26th. I asked if there is any chance that they are gonna sell it earlier they said no. You think they are chatting crap?

Its not fair all the GAME shops should be the same.:(

Oh i have a question, my local ASDA store is open 24 hours. Does this mean that if i go 12:00 am on the 26th i can buy it?

to the last q, yes!

it goes on the shelves in belfast game at like 7pm on a thursday cos they usually close at 8 so i usually go in just before they close and get it!!!!!

im getting it for ps2 its 30 quid, but im buying a next gen at christmas not sure what to get, ps3 originally but i hear about the slowdowns and dont want that so prob go for xbox360

Called all the Asdas in manchester. None of them have it in. However i did like the sound of the girl at longsight, she said deliveries are at about 9AM so if i call back then and they've got it then i can go and buy it. EASY. Plus she sounded fit anyway! haha

Called all the Asdas in manchester. None of them have it in. However i did like the sound of the girl at longsight, she said deliveries are at about 9AM so if i call back then and they've got it then i can go and buy it. EASY. Plus she sounded fit anyway! haha
"she sounded fit" if you close your eyes kathy burke sounds fit too! :lmao:

I preordered mine from Play some weeks ago, checked the status this morning even though the site says in stock, and it still says "order placed"

Sneaky suspicion play are doing this to get more orders in. Clever. I can wait till Friday.

Exactly the same as mine.

i got it yesterday for ps2 very disapointed exactly like pes6 with updated rosters an menu's plays the same looks the same an online is broken

Just got the Xbox 360 version here in Dubai, game seems lots of fun and will definately keep me busy till the next installenment and please oh please dont even bring fifa close to this game even with its current flaws its not gamebreaking and lots of fun.

Waiting for the PS3 version tomorrow now:)

Last edited:
shop in liverpool says theyll sell pro evo as soon as they get it, cos u dnt even get a fine for selling the game early, just a telling off. so its either loads of prefit for a telling off, id definitly sell the game early lolol cant wait

Like before, in Holland it's already available. Played a couple of matches with the PS3 version. Big fan of the series (still have all the games since ps1 era), but now very disappointed. Framedrops all over the place. Doesn't play smooth at all. Replay's stutter like mad!

I will get the PC version instead of this unfinished product

Those who keep complaining about the frame rate should install it to the hard drive and play on the Konami stadium, or other stadiums that don't drop in frame rate :)

just got my copy today
and i can confirm that there is a huge diffrence betwen os3 version and the pc demo ..
i really like it on ps3 the grafics amazin and the gameplay more realstic the the pc demo .. no slow down and no scretching .. i'm playing it on samsung 37 HD 1080i ..

i have played against inter and beat them 4-2 as top player ..

brb play time

just got my copy today
and i can confirm that there is a huge diffrence betwen os3 version and the pc demo ..
i really like it on ps3 the grafics amazin and the gameplay more realstic the the pc demo .. no slow down and no scretching .. i'm playing it on samsung 37 HD 1080i ..

i have played against inter and beat them 4-2 as top player ..

brb play time

Can u play PES2008 @ 1080i?

danhammer u in norwich mate? im assuming from your avatar you are....

i know game had it on wednesday last year you know any places in norwich to get it early yet?

shop in liverpool says theyll sell pro evo as soon as they get it, cos u dnt even get a fine for selling the game early, just a telling off. so its either loads of prefit for a telling off, id definitly sell the game early lolol cant wait

Which shop is that mate?

has anyone from ireland got it yet . with so many mixed reviews (its brillant or its rubbish okay maybe not brillant but good) the wait is killing me

got it late last night from our ebay seller friend from middlesex (PS2) had a couple of games with it....someone described it as a PES 6.5 which probably sums it up about right. first impressions is that its ok-maybe i need getting used to it, but the graphics in my opinion have taken a slight backward step as far as the faces go....looks like all konami's efforts went into the next-gen consoles, and remembered that there are still PS2 gamers out there at the last minute. looks like i'm gonna have to invest in a PS3 sooner than i thought!

Umm who?

I ordered it yesterday from bol.com and today i got it in my mailbox getting home from work for lunch, impressions follow tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom