how early can YOU get PES 2008?

play.com were saying it was ready for dispatch last friday, but obviously they were jsut doing this to get more orders. cancelled my order with them and switched to game.co.uk cos didnt want to reward the lying bastards.

From shopto.net

"Hello everyone

Just to let you know that your order for Pro Evolution Soccer 2008 is here and in stock however they will not be sent out until tomorrow due to the time at which they have arrived.

This email is regarding a warning for you guys, the games have arrived without a seal on them.

We have chosen to contact you now and warn you in advance so you can decide what to do in regards to your order.

Regards
Adam
ShopTo.net"

If my gay friend works tomorrow i might get it. Stupid idiot has been off for 3 days. What the hell is he playing out, he doesn't know how much i love PES.

Has anyone spoken to Shopto about their email indicating the PES 2008 games have not seal on them, and if so what is the deal with that?

danhammer u in norwich mate? im assuming from your avatar you are....

i know game had it on wednesday last year you know any places in norwich to get it early yet?

no mate i live in essex, i play as norwich in the evo-web fifa league..i'm a west ham really

If my gay friend works tomorrow i might get it. Stupid idiot has been off for 3 days. What the hell is he playing out, he doesn't know how much i love PES.
but do you love PES as much as your gay friend though? :lol:

i ordered from shopto and have just received this email at 21:20 23/10

"We are pleased to inform you that your order has been dispatched today by 1st Class Recorded Signed For Delivery. You should receive your order in the mail tomorrow" fingers crossed!!! :-k

but do you love PES as much as your gay friend though? :lol:

lol Easy blud, I ain't gay. I called him gay because he hasn't been going to work, which prevented me from getting it earlier. Anyway just to answer your question i love PES more than anything else.

am a bit pwwweedd off tbh that yakubu is still at boro, thought everton wud finally be good online and peopel dnt laff at u for picking them ha now ill have to do with victor anichebe an andy johnson an lets not forget james vaughn:( ha

i shud be picking it up tomorrow if all is well!

so no where down south selling it yet i guess??

a mate of mine works for woolies and he they have been told not to sell until Friday...gutted, they have it in stock aswell which is really pissing me off.

I wonder if konami will release a patch to fix the slowdown.....ye as if!

It's 100% out in Glasgow, G-force. £44.99

are you sure, i gave them a call and they said they dont have it yet and may get it tomorrow. maybe theya re just saying that so konami cant check up on them.

Last edited:
Try going to your local independent game stores. Some of them have got it. I've just picked up a copy in Wood Green, London.

Back
Top Bottom