how early can YOU get PES 2008?

yeah me too, ewant to go to asda but i bet they havnt got it out yet!!any proof or know which store?

phoned every asda in north east they havent got it on shelf and as yet have not been told when they can sell it.
has the lad that said it was on sale in england got a silver delorean that does funny things at 88mph?

asda brighton havnt even got it in stock yet so how can they sell it?lamers that come on here and pretend its out!

well to be honest, i wouldn't expect them to say they'll sell it over the phone, just in case its konami reps trying to rumble them. if they do have it in stock, your more likely to get a positive answer from them face-to-face!

Went to asda...nothing...decided to check every other shop in the city as well...nothing :(

Oh well, most important thing to me now is the cheapest place to buy it when it actually is out

thanx for checking anyway....price to me dont matter, i'll pay over the odds if it means i'll get it a day or two early!

OOOO SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT THEY some dumb prick bought the last one. Now i have to wait to thursday. ITS THE CHARLTON ONE.

Well I ordered it from the guy on ebay for £80...but i cancelled the order cause he didn't send it on saturday cause Im off to Mancs for a few days from tomorrow...so id basically be paying double for a game I would only get an extra few hours of play with...if i wasnt going away I sell my soul to get it today :P

This is messed up how can some places be selling it early and others ain't. WTF man.
funny, because that same guy was already in manchester when i was meant to meet him, and when he did'nt turn up, he told me he was stuck at a meeting, but told someone else his mate was in hospital up there.....he's a shafter!

Yer after reading the posts on here about him I felt he was shady too but he fully refunded me so I cant complain!

God...Im so in need of pes...only thing remotely footy on my ps3 is fifa08 demo...i hate it as a football game but the training mode is the best thing it!

I never saw a reason behind this release date policy? Why not just selling the game as soon as it arrives? Now it´s just kicking around under some desk and we´re going bonkers over it. Just asked my local dealer in Germany, but he hasn´t got it and said, if he gets it earlier than on wednesday only (streetdate in Germany is thursday).

I preordered mine from Play some weeks ago, checked the status this morning even though the site says in stock, and it still says "order placed"

Sneaky suspicion play are doing this to get more orders in. Clever. I can wait till Friday.

a freind of mine orderd from that ebay seller, paid about £150 for both 360 ps2, he could not post saturday, but my freind said he got an automated email today saying it was shipped today.
lets hope he's not been ripped off too

i wasnt going to buy from that ebayer seller, but checked his feedback today and sumone got it this mormning and gave him a positive feedback, so i just handed him the money before hopfully get it asap!

I preordered mine from Play some weeks ago, checked the status this morning even though the site says in stock, and it still says "order placed"

Sneaky suspicion play are doing this to get more orders in. Clever. I can wait till Friday.

yeah i have a feeling they might have done the same, worked a treat if they did. i emailed them asking for details so will let you know what they say.

I just got my copy today 2 hours ago. Just finished the on-line registration. Waiting to kick some of your butts :P SO BRING IT !!

lol .. j/k anyways .. for some reason when I try to connect after creating a profile it says an error has occurred. Anyone else got this problem?

btw, check the attachment a proof of purchase :P LOL

PES 2008 in Kuwait @ 60 dollars a piece.

hope you guys get them soon .. I'll post some comments and thought about the game later....

Back
Top Bottom