how early can YOU get PES 2008?

i won proevo2008 on ebay from this fella, aint paid yet, do u think i shud buy it or forget him? won it at 44.99 says its in stock now:S

to be honest, if your gonna get via the post, you might as well go with play.com when i spoke to him, he said he'll be around tomorrow, and when manalicream (who was meant to meet the same guy today) rang him just now, he said monday...and with the post and everything, your more likely to get it earlier over the counter. but its totally up to you....i was so tempted to order via play, but i'll start hunting in the shops from monday...

to be honest, if your gonna get via the post, you might as well go with play.com when i spoke to him, he said he'll be around tomorrow, and when manalicream (who was meant to meet the same guy today) rang him just now, he said monday...and with the post and everything, your more likely to get it earlier over the counter. but its totally up to you....i was so tempted to order via play, but i'll start hunting in the shops from monday...

yer i dont think theres any point me buying it off him now, wont get it till (at best, wednesday) and it cud be in the shops by then. now i dont knw what to say to him ha shall i just say ive just realised i havent got a post box, ohhh welll forget about it ha

yer i dont think theres any point me buying it off him now, wont get it till (at best, wednesday) and it cud be in the shops by then. now i dont knw what to say to him ha shall i just say ive just realised i havent got a post box, ohhh welll forget about it ha

tell him that my mate (me) wasted petrol and a whole afternoon waiting for you, so i wont be buying off you as a way of protest! :lmao:

i think i may actually just say that haha 'sorry i was going to buy the game but my mate spent the 44.99 on the petrol to meet you!so farrrk u marrrrrfakaaa' think that shud do the trick!

but seriously, another guy who was meant to meet him has just e-mailed me, and he gave the excuse that his mate was in hospital (after telling me he was in a meeting) so dont feel bad about not buying from him....i reckon he'll get it when everyone else does and he's just trying to make some money by saying he's got it now

yer definitly not buying off him, iam not even gonna say nothing to him, see how he likes it ha he sounds a bit shady like, if that was me id wait till he was actually home then send him back to hospital after id finished with him ha

Hmm I really hope this dude is legit...Ive already paid for the auction i won :s

Just found out the guys a cab driver and his DOB...shouldnt be too hard to track down if he's pulled a fast one!

http://www.tacticalrpg.com/forums/member.php?u=829

Though it might explain why he was making up excuses he couldnt meet you guys rather than saying he was driving his cab, ripping people off in there too. Wishful thinking I know :P

i ordered fifa 08 from gameplay and got it on the wednesday, so will order from them again

shopto are selling for a tenner cheaper, but don't think they can guarantee getting it before or on the 26th

right, withall the dutch fans getting evo early and us brits missing out i have been on a mission to try and get pro evo early in my hometown, Brighton!I dontt think we got any chance of getting this from retailers early, Gamestation were really helpful, explaining the process etc, they said with such a big game, they will not receive this until wed, places like Argos who regularly rlease games early do not get games in until after release dates now, best bet is independant stores, have phoned two of these and they too are not selling this early.and Game jus didnt want to know. So I cant understand how this can be on sale in one country and we are being made to wait? Internet retailers should be posting early but with Play havingthis is stock and not posting, i think friday or thursday we will playing this game. If anyone knows any diff, please help me, i am going crazy without it

right, withall the dutch fans getting evo early and us brits missing out i have been on a mission to try and get pro evo early in my hometown, Brighton!I dontt think we got any chance of getting this from retailers early, Gamestation were really helpful, explaining the process etc, they said with such a big game, they will not receive this until wed, places like Argos who regularly rlease games early do not get games in until after release dates now, best bet is independant stores, have phoned two of these and they too are not selling this early.and Game jus didnt want to know. So I cant understand how this can be on sale in one country and we are being made to wait? Internet retailers should be posting early but with Play havingthis is stock and not posting, i think friday or thursday we will playing this game. If anyone knows any diff, please help me, i am going crazy without it
i think your right there....but its typical of us brits, we do everything by the book, the rest of europe does what it wants...next year, i'm taking my holiday in holland around late oct!! :)

i think Game or ASDA but i called them today and they said That it will come this week but i will give u more info cuz im looking tommorow for pes2008 and i will also come back to SOuf East.

mmmm, i'm still sceptical about if your friends from woolwich have it or not.....there seems to be a lot of people that gets off on telling people they have the game early when they clearly dont....i think those people need to find themselves a girlfriend!

so no luck on getting it down south then i am guessing, been to visit a few places, again in brighton today and most retailers havnt got it in stock yet?

mmmm, i'm still sceptical about if your friends from woolwich have it or not.....there seems to be a lot of people that gets off on telling people they have the game early when they clearly dont....i think those people need to find themselves a girlfriend!

PES is my girlfriend, who needs a girlfriend when you have Pro evo.

Just in case you thought the ebay guy was dodgy, he has fully refunded me at my request as he wasn't able to dispatch it on Saturday.

Yet to find anywhere selling it anywhere up in the North unfortunately. Gonna have a butch around Antrim tomorrow...its abit of a hole, so Im optimistic at my chances! :P

Has anyone who ordered with Play had their copies yet? I'm thinking their 'In Stock' status is a ploy to get people to order from them rather than anyone else.

Back
Top Bottom