how early can YOU get PES 2008?

Here it is... from Preston and I can't tell you where from but it starts with W and ends with H Smith. Loveley girl behind the counter sold it me when I asked, I hope she doesn't get into trouble. I also told GAME in the Fishergate centre it had broken so good luck to you all! I'm off to play now, see you in 12 months!

Follow this link for proof!
http://img87.imageshack.us/my.php?image=gooderspes2008fe6.jpg

Here it is... from Preston and I can't tell you where from but it starts with W and ends with H Smith. Loveley girl behind the counter sold it me when I asked, I hope she doesn't get into trouble. I also told GAME in the Fishergate centre it had broken so good luck to you all! I'm off to play now, see you in 12 months!

Follow this link for proof!
http://img87.imageshack.us/my.php?image=gooderspes2008fe6.jpg

hmmm quality of that pes cover looks very poor, ya sure it aint been printed off? :shock:

thats gay, just rang wh smiths, game, gamestation all in norwich and none of them will break release, we no longer have independant stores in norwich now

well if n e 1 can get down to walthamstow, london awesome games its out on ps3 and 360 44.99 jst gt mine nw dnt ask 4 pics i dnt care if u dnt think ive got it im just tryin to help n e 1 in need of help...oh yeh there numbers 02085091234

yeh awesome games , beware lads alot of bull shitting going on, call the shop before you head out, not on sale any where in belfast!!!... YET!

see what i meam ....idiots!

Any of the shops in Harrow selling it?...I have tried ringing CEX, but lines busy, and dunno whether its worth getting out of bed.....(also Blockbusters Smiths Game ????

its a shame i would have been down there quick time.

perhaps they wont tell ya on the phone incase they get in trouble

chill peeps its out tomoz any way, by all accounts from the many many posts ive read people are not impressed by this so keep hold of your pes 6 and dont uninstall it yet, im keeping pes 6 on the pc and gonna try the pes 2008 on my ps2 to see what its like for myself

thats gay, just rang wh smiths, game, gamestation all in norwich and none of them will break release, we no longer have independant stores in norwich now

Just had a look around today. No one had it. Morissons, both Argos Xtras, Currys, Woolworths (I got PES6 there last year on Wednesday), GAME, Gamestation, HMV, Virgin, shops on St. Stevens, WH Smith, etc. Guy at Woolies said maybe tomorrow, depends if other stores start selling it. Keep me updated if you find anything.

hardflip add me to msn its easier to keep updated
ojaymatthews@hotmail.co.uk

i got it from game on the wednesday last year but they never told me over the phone, my girlfriend is going into the city later today so ill let u know if she has any luck

i might go down walthamstow after work and and have a ask around i think if u go there in person then they might sell it !

Fucking GAME staff piss me off.

Jumped up little college students on day release.

i know what u mean when i called they said as u know game and the biggest game seller in the uk and if we break the rules we will be in trouble blah blah blah

I got my copy yesterday (PS3) played 5 games last night (3 online) there is a message when you log on to say that the server will officially start at 12 on thursday, i hope so coz last night the lag was unbelievably bad!

ps STEVIE G scored my first goal on 2008 for ENG-GER-LAND!!!!!

cex in croydon are gonna be getting it any time from now just waiting for it to come in they said £40

xelectrical in croydon should be getting it aswell

Back
Top Bottom