GTA V

I've only just found out that when you pause you can tab across past 'online' and there is a friends tab and gallery!

I've no idea why some characters on the friends list are certain characters though. I'm guessing once online comes that will show your online character

Last edited:
I was amazed by seeing a random police chase on the freeway. Turned into a full-on shoot out with me just idly watching on. Truly amazing.

The blimp is funny as hell.

If you land it on another one floating about and keep it there for a bit you can cause both to crash and when they fall and explode it's a biggie.

This game gives me shivers and goosebumps with butterflies in my stomach like a kid at christmas. Not bad for a 35 year old! Thanks Rockstar! :)

This game gives me shivers and goosebumps with butterflies in my stomach like a kid at christmas. Not bad for a 35 year old! Thanks Rockstar! :)

I'm a '79 baby, but yeah, the scope and detail of the game is astonishing really. I've barely even scratched the surface and can see the level of amazement already. Haven't unlocked Trevor yet!

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Question about something, if your not past around 18/20 ish %, dont look :P :

Just done the first heist mission and at the end, showed the money you get etc. I noticed one huy (Last name began with a M) and -200,000. Will that affect what the others get?

Secondly, I haven't received the money yet for Franklin and Michael and just started to play as Trevor. When does the money for those two from the heist become available?

Last edited:
Hate we can't save pics to the HDD. So many times now I've caught a nice photo only to be blocked from saving it as the shitty site is down.

Question about something, if your not past around 18/20 ish %, dont look :P :

Just done the first heist mission and at the end, showed the money you get etc. I noticed one huy (Last name began with a M) and -200,000. Will that affect what the others get?

Secondly, I haven't received the money yet for Franklin and Michael and just started to play as Trevor. When does the money for those two from the heist become available?

You eventually get it when you switch back to either character.

Back
Top Bottom