GTA V

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Yeah, same here I just ignore it I am just happy to complete the missions.

It took me 5 goes to land a bloody plane in one mission.....I blame it on getting old ;))

Was talking to my brother today about missions we've done and it turned out we've both seen slightly different versions of the same thing. No spoilers here but an example would be I went to a mission as one guy and saw a cut scene, he went there as another and only caught the last part of that scene.

In another mission I swapped characters and kick started a mission earlier than I needed to so had a short scene that he never saw.

Very cool.

Was talking to my brother today about missions we've done and it turned out we've both seen slightly different versions of the same thing. No spoilers here but an example would be I went to a mission as one guy and saw a cut scene, he went there as another and only caught the last part of that scene.

In another mission I swapped characters and kick started a mission earlier than I needed to so had a short scene that he never saw.

Very cool.

Yup, sees the cutscene from when your character is there. One of the very first missions does that (I played it twice as I loved it) and I notice that happnened.

Does anyone know how many heists are in the game?

It feels like I'm nearing the end of the game but I think over only done maybe 4 heists and most of them offered no choices for my crew like they had mentioned. They spoke about the more you use the same crew the better they get etc... But I've jus not had any chances too,

Are there lots more?

Well that's pretty crap. The heists have been fun but overall a real let down. They tease choices and multiple routes but none of it really matters. Your getaway vehicles have no effect on the game so no point getting something that blends in etc and the crew members are hardly used and when they are, it's scripted what happens with them.

Well that's pretty crap. The heists have been fun but overall a real let down. They tease choices and multiple routes but none of it really matters. Your getaway vehicles have no effect on the game so no point getting something that blends in etc and the crew members are hardly used and when they are, it's scripted what happens with them.

I have only done the first heist, but my choices seemed to matter. The bikes I used, were really good (chose the best getaway driver person to get the vehicles) and I guess the time we had to steal the jewels were increased, so you can get more of the jewels to get more money in the end with the hacker etc. But the other heists seem a bit of a let down from what you have said? it really makes no difference building up the team etc? that is a shame

I have only done the first heist, but my choices seemed to matter. The bikes I used, were really good (chose the best getaway driver person to get the vehicles) and I guess the time we had to steal the jewels were increased, so you can get more of the jewels to get more money in the end with the hacker etc. But the other heists seem a bit of a let down from what you have said? it really makes no difference building up the team etc? that is a shame

I don't want to spoil the illusion for everyone so here's the magic behind your crew

i had a choice at the start of like a driver a hacker and a gunman. Since then I've only had an option to use the gunman once. So I have no idea how we increase their ability like we were told by rockstar and the press.

The other thing is the cut percentages on each person actually relate to the mission script. Pick a 9% cut they always die or screw up at a set point, pick 12% and above and you're fine the whole mission.

I'm hoping we can continue to use the crew members online in heists as ai bots. Would be great for when your friends aren't online and gives them a use beyond the small handful of heists.

I don't want to spoil the illusion for everyone so here's the magic behind your crew

i had a choice at the start of like a driver a hacker and a gunman. Since then I've only had an option to use the gunman once. So I have no idea how we increase their ability like we were told by rockstar and the press.

The other thing is the cut percentages on each person actually relate to the mission script. Pick a 9% cut they always die or screw up at a set point, pick 12% and above and you're fine the whole mission.

I'm hoping we can continue to use the crew members online in heists as ai bots. Would be great for when your friends aren't online and gives them a use beyond the small handful of heists.

Regarding that first one

I did the heist and picked a gunman, and got a "he had connections in Liberty City" from Lester. I think he had the best stats, but had the 2nd cheapest cut (3 people in total). I'v been watching videos of what I have done to see how others did them, and he doesn't even appear selectable on those videos.

Your on PS Krad, did you have the option of 3 gun men? All the videos have been 360 so far and only two selectable

Regarding that first one

I did the heist and picked a gunman, and got a "he had connections in Liberty City" from Lester. I think he had the best stats, but had the 2nd cheapest cut (3 people in total). I'v been watching videos of what I have done to see how others did them, and he doesn't even appear selectable on those videos.

Your on PS Krad, did you have the option of 3 gun men? All the videos have been 360 so far and only two selectable

I can't remember. In your first heist you get to pick 3 but its 1 gunman 1 hacker etc
Later I only had an option for 1 extra member

I can't remember. In your first heist you get to pick 3 but its 1 gunman 1 hacker etc
Later I only had an option for 1 extra member

Oh yeah, 1 gun man, 1 driver, 1 hacker. But I noticed on the xbox videos, theres only 2 options to pick from. But I randomly had that third guy as a gunner.

Swapped to Trevor to find this...

29djsjb.jpg

Seems like the social site is working now. I've been getting notifications all day from people beating my score to doing well on the stock markets

Back
Top Bottom