GTA V

Hahaha! Al-thought I don't really like Trevor, he does have some good moments.

What capture card do you use Krad?

Erm.. Some shite Gamebridge that runs through a scart lead. The pic I have on the last page is done using the in game mobile phone photo app

0_0.jpg

Who that at the bottom of the pool you ask well only some women i killed who was sunbathing in her mansion. :LOL:

So far the ones that certain missions affect in a positive way and random ones that I see have suddenly dropped really badly like clucking bell which seems to go up and down in large chunks.

Dunno why, but the way people kill the poor animals for fun on their gameplay videos bothers me so much. Kill as much random people as you want but leave the innocent animals alone ;_;

Question about a mission (Around 27% here)

Just doing the one where Franklin meets Lester and he was talking about investing in BettaPharmaceuiticals. When would you say is a good time to sell the shares you have? Just leave them there for ages?

Question about a mission (Around 27% here)

Just doing the one where Franklin meets Lester and he was talking about investing in BettaPharmaceuiticals. When would you say is a good time to sell the shares you have? Just leave them there for ages?

Erm..
Is this the assassination missions? I leave them for about 5-10 minutes and then sell. Just make sure you do before saving and turning off because on a later mission I invested in a company, did the mission, got bored of waiting for the price to jump so saved. When I turned it back on all the values were different and I'd lost my chance for a big profit.

Another good stock to invest in is Bilkington after it first drops due to your actions. Later in the game is shoots back up.

Erm..
Is this the assassination missions? I leave them for about 5-10 minutes and then sell. Just make sure you do before saving and turning off because on a later mission I invested in a company, did the mission, got bored of waiting for the price to jump so saved. When I turned it back on all the values were different and I'd lost my chance for a big profit.

Another good stock to invest in is Bilkington after it first drops due to your actions. Later in the game is shoots back up.

Yes it was, thanks for that Krad :) I know my freind left his until it went to 80% profit.

How does the profit work on the market? So say I invest in a company, and the profit is 5% after investing into it. Does that mean I will get my money back + 5%? Or is my money I invested in included in the 5%?

As great as Trevor is, for me Nigel and Mrs Thornhill are the real stars here.

Fantastic characters, and a wonderful level of weird

So far the ones that certain missions affect in a positive way and random ones that I see have suddenly dropped really badly like clucking bell which seems to go up and down in large chunks.

I hear ya. I'm at the point where Lester is trying to get me in. I invested in whiz since shares were going for 20 a piece and ammunition since there is bound to be tons of gun fights and explosions in this game

Yes it was, thanks for that Krad :) I know my freind left his until it went to 80% profit.

How does the profit work on the market? So say I invest in a company, and the profit is 5% after investing into it. Does that mean I will get my money back + 5%?
Yes, that's what it means!!! :)
You will see the profit in % and as well in CR - that is what will be paid on top of your investment.
If it wents into negative, the amount will be taken from your investment.

Been playing this solidly since Friday evening and i'm still at only 44% Completed overall. If any game is worth £40, this is it.

This game is just hilarious. Some of the conversations you can have with random people by pressing right on the d-pad are so funny, but can just as easily get you into a fight, upon which I draw my gun and everyone legs it :))

So much I haven't done yet. Need to go hunting, scuba diving, ride up to the mountains, so much to do.

Oh, and the giff in the previous post, amazing, cos I did the exact same thing!

Last edited:
Alright, just got this 2pm today (sent from the UK via Amazon) - the Japanese version doesn't come out till October 10th - soooooo looking forward to a lot of this game, although seems overwhelming at first. Driving seems to be better than GTA IV for a start.

I must have missed the hilarious parts of that video :/

Just finished the story now, im not going to say if I like or dislike it as that will hint at the outcome. So I'll just leave it there.
Now to restart and pick the other choices in the game

One little note though. There's a very cool little touch after the end credits.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom