GTA V

How do you make the cable car work, I got it one and waited for ages and it did nothing? Tried pressing buttons aswell and no message told me I had to do anything or press a certain button?

The three voice actors:

751EFYa.jpg

From left to right Steven Ogg (Trevor), Shawn Fonteno (Franklin) and Ned Luke (Michael), they do look a lot like their characters!

Apparently Trevor showed up at a midnight launch last night in New York!

https://www.facebook.com/video/embed?video_id=10151692997236589

My son was telling me today, that one of the characters (I'm not sure which one) has a son, and his role is voice-acted by Jonah Hill. :CONFUSE:

So across from where Franklin lives is the small shop. I had two strangers and freaks symbols there so I went to it and did the Tonya one. however the second one ins't showing up now in day or night. It looked like it was located inside or on the roof.

Anyone else had this?

So across from where Franklin lives is the small shop. I had two strangers and freaks symbols there so I went to it and did the Tonya one. however the second one ins't showing up now in day or night. It looked like it was located inside or on the roof.

Anyone else had this?

Nope.

This game astounds every couple of minutes with sometimes jaw dropping moments.

Best game ever made in my book, nothing comes close. And we haven't even had the chance to try the online mode.

I haven't played a game , I think ever, that makes me laugh out loud like this game does.

Like sitting outside an expensive boutique trolling the security doorman by tooting my horn to the tune of Radio Gaga. He got pissed off, waved his arms telling me to shut up, then went over and pulled me out of my car :LMAO:

Any care to help me out? Did the "casing the jewelery store" mission but after that, got stuck. Did some side missions but cant seem to get on track with the main mission???

Only played it a few hours. Apart from being a bigger world what's new?

Just seems like the previous GTA, drive here, do this...

Looking forward to the online bit tho.

Love the attention to detail in this game. Just finished the first jewellery heist (no idea if there are more) and
when I started with Trever I noticed some radio stations not available! Pretty cool little touch

I just tried buying a property with Trever but it said I needed Franklin. So I switch, drive there, but it. Then swap back to Trever and the camera pops out and in instantly and I find I'm stood right behind Franklin!

So I walked over and punched him :)

at this point Trever hasn't met the other guys... I wonder if I could make them meet?)

Why do I love this game so much? :D I picked it up today, surprisingly there's still so many more copies at the store I got it at.

How does the Vehicle impound work?

Example. I'v been playing as Michael lately and switched back to franklin and noticed the icon pop up. I went there and there was two cards which I have never bought myself.

Are these the ones the CPU bought when I was playing as Michael? Or are stolen cars classed as yours after awhile?

The switching of characters is pure brilliant i love doing it ending up seeing characters in strange places thinking wtf they been doing. :)

So it looks like everyone here is pretty positive about the game... anyone who didn't like GTA4 (like myself) due to feeling like 90% of the game was running errands and fighting the controls have any thoughts on GTA5?

I know GTA4's initial reviews were nothing but 9/10 and 10/10s but then a good chunk of people soured on the game (your truly included) after a few weeks. It was the first GTA game since the game went 3d (GTA3) that I didn't play with the mentality of "just one more missions before bed... okay, now just one more... okay now just one... oh shit, I've got work tomorrow."

Is GTA5 a re-discovery of the old magic or what? (and this question mostly is aimed at those who thought GTA4 wasn't on par with the previous games.)

Thanks in advance.

So it looks like everyone here is pretty positive about the game... anyone who didn't like GTA4 (like myself) due to feeling like 90% of the game was running errands and fighting the controls have any thoughts on GTA5?

I know GTA4's initial reviews were nothing but 9/10 and 10/10s but then a good chunk of people soured on the game (your truly included) after a few weeks. It was the first GTA game since the game went 3d (GTA3) that I didn't play with the mentality of "just one more missions before bed... okay, now just one more... okay now just one... oh shit, I've got work tomorrow."

Is GTA5 a re-discovery of the old magic or what? (and this question mostly is aimed at those who thought GTA4 wasn't on par with the previous games.)

Thanks in advance.

GTA4 was indeed dull and bland with nothing to do in a gray pessimistic world.

GTA5 on the other hand is a world full of sun, sea, mountains, planes, a whole underwater world to explore, hunting, tennis, triatlon, golf, heists, tuning vehicles, playing the stock market, ... the list is endless.

And there's random little missions like in Red Dead Redemption which have nothing to do with the story or stranger missions. I just spent almost an hour pursuing a thief who nicked some womans purse. Gentleman as I am, I kept the money myself... :)

Can't see anyone beating this game, even on Next-Gen. Only Rockstar could bring us another gem like this one in the future.

GTA4 was indeed dull and bland with nothing to do in a gray pessimistic world.

GTA5 on the other hand is a world full of sun, sea, mountains, planes, a whole underwater world to explore, hunting, tennis, triatlon, golf, heists, tuning vehicles, playing the stock market, ... the list is endless.

And there's random little missions like in Red Dead Redemption which have nothing to do with the story or stranger missions. I just spent almost an hour pursuing a thief who nicked some womans purse. Gentleman as I am, I kept the money myself... :)

Can't see anyone beating this game, even on Next-Gen. Only Rockstar could bring us another gem like this one in the future.

Agreed, they are the masters of gaming productions.

Imagine if they teamed up with Naughty Dog...

Back
Top Bottom