GTA V

several items including gta. yeah, make it about the game again...stupid. god knows if he was carrying a 46" tv or whatever.

I installed GTA 5 disc 1 on hard drive and i'm playing with disc 2 but in the opening cutscene i still get those problems showed in the video if you install disc 2. Like things not loading or taking some time to load... as anyone getting that or did i made something wrong?

Also i connected my rockstar social club to my gamertag after i start playing, will i get some of that stuff they were promising like that car?

Just got up to one if the missions from the trailers so this should be a spoiler. The boat one.
I actually purposefully failed it so I could save it for later. I want this to last for as long as possible.

I installed GTA 5 disc 1 on hard drive and i'm playing with disc 2 but in the opening cutscene i still get those problems showed in the video if you install disc 2. Like things not loading or taking some time to load... as anyone getting that or did i made something wrong?

Do you have an external HDD? If so connect that to the 360 and install disk 2 on it.

The three voice actors:

751EFYa.jpg

From left to right Steven Ogg (Trevor), Shawn Fonteno (Franklin) and Ned Luke (Michael), they do look a lot like their characters!

Apparently Trevor showed up at a midnight launch last night in New York!

https://www.facebook.com/video/embed?video_id=10151692997236589

Haha that's funny how they fit the characters so well. I assume too the characters were designed before the voices hired so even more funky.

A brilliant moment within minutes of playing this for the first time. I lost my buddy in his car by taking a wrong turn, somehow ended up driving through a barrier and down this side-street, realising it's actually part of a movie set. Cue a load of guys in Alien costumes waddling away from my car in fear.....

The city feels so alive, I think this is the best game I've ever played along with The Last of Us. What a few months of gaming we've had.

Yeah but not quite sure what content that is, couldn't see anything, wondering if it's the custom car in the green garage?

Yeah, I saw that there was some social club content if you registered. Maybe it those?

I got my DLC stuff but that's it.

Anything other than the blimp?

Got my extra stuff off the phone app too. Preparing for my first heist.

Was it the social things? Or is there even more?

I was playing offline on 360 earlier and those two garages were for sale, but now playing online registered with social club etc those two garages are free to enter for Michael and Franklin and have a custom car inside so it has to be those two IMO.

Really enjoying the gameplay but DAMN do consoles look so poor nowadays. I'm used to gaming on high detail PC games and the resolution, textures, anti-aliasing and draw distance just aren't what I'm used to.

Should look amazing on the PC if/when it comes out.

I obviously don't have a PC but I'm really enjoying the graphics on PS3, I think they're nothing short of amazing for hardware so old :)

Yeah, not been that impressed graphically. Wondering if it has something to do with the 360 version, I'm playing it off the second disc.

I ended up glitching in the prologue when I switched characters and somehow the entire level disappeared albeit temporarily.

Like the addition of background music during the missions. Adds a bit of tension and presence that was lacking in previous GTAs.

Yeah, I saw that there was some social club content if you registered. Maybe it those?

Anything other than the blimp?

Was it the social things? Or is there even more?

Modded my car with the phone app and trained Chop. Got guns, outfits & tattoos with the DLC.

Really enjoying the gameplay but DAMN do consoles look so poor nowadays. I'm used to gaming on high detail PC games and the resolution, textures, anti-aliasing and draw distance just aren't what I'm used to.

Yeah been playing this on PS3, fooking awful graphics.

Lazlow on West Coast Talk is fucking hilarious!!! i'm looking for a "social club" crew to join

Last edited:
Does anyone else find the aiming reticule too small or too hard to see? I had to put it on assisted aiming to make sure I was in the ballpark lol. Mind you I'm only up the part where you get to your house after the intro. That's not a spoiler so I hope no one takes it as such :P

Does anyone else find the aiming reticule too small or too hard to see? I had to put it on assisted aiming to make sure I was in the ballpark lol. Mind you I'm only up the part where you get to your house after the intro. That's not a spoiler so I hope no one takes it as such :P

I changed my reticule and set it on free aim, hate that assisted crap. ;)

Yeah been playing this on PS3, fooking awful graphics.

Oh, boy, is it starting once again?

If you are a graphic whore, please stay on your great system called PC...
GTA looks fine on consoles due to the fact the systems now are 7-8 years old. I doubt that an avarage PC of 2005 / 2006 would run the game with better graphics.

Have fun in waiting for a shiny PC version, if it will ever come out.

Back
Top Bottom