GTA V

just played a half hour yesterday due to lack of time.
Took a car and just drove around. Man that world looks alive! Fist fights look much better too.

Downloaded the Ifruit app on my iphone, but can't seem to log in.
I created an account on my pc and linked my psn account, but sofar no luck using that app. Anyone else having the same problem?

Yeah I've had trouble logging in since Tuesday morning. When I have got signed in it then errors when I try to do anything on the social side. Think they're just getting hammered

Sorry for daring to have an opinion on graphics.

Sorry, but it's useless to compare graphics on a console with such an old hardware to graphics on an up2date PC. It's quite obvious what the result will be.
If you have a clue of PS3 or Xbox 360 Games of the last years and month, you will realise that graphics on the consoles have been improved a lot.

Nevertheless it's quite clear that current gamer pcs are miles ahead when it comes to shiny graphics - no secret at all and no need of mentioning since years anymore...
So if someone is addicted to graphics, he should avoid console games...

There's some fussy motherf***** on here moaning about graphics.

Seriously guys, have fun with it. If you want to look at something pretty, buy a painting.

I think it looks great!

For a current gen game it looks absolutely stunning, obviously it would look better on PC/next gen but as it's not available for PC/next gen that's rather a moot point.

I cant wait to play it more, I have only done the intro bit up to where you get to Franklin's house!

Could someone enlighten me about the map in the bottom left corner, below it are 3 colours: green (health I presume), blue (not sure) and yellow (something to do with L3 and clicking R analog according to the message on screen while playing Franklin) but again not sure what that does

If I remember right GTA IV was just green and blue in a circle around the map but its been that long since I've played a GTA!

Last edited:
Played 5 hours with a friend yesterday (we do it as the premiere for every GTA) and the game looks absolutely amazing. The gameplay is brilliant in every conceivable way and we had tons of fun. It's big, very big, and there are things happening all the time.

The design of the missions is superb, with lots of spectacular moments, hilarious characters and exciting gameplay.

Totally sold to the game. Thank you Rockstar!

I did the intro missions and then drove to the nearest mountain jumped off the mountain in my car, there was a speedboat thankfully, started to go around the island, saw a guy on a jetski killed him, took his jet ski, went a bit further, saw some guys having a camp fire on the beach, stole their quad bike, drove to the reservoir, swam around, took a selfie photo with the moon in the background and am now going for a hair cut :DD Its fun.

Haha

Re the 3 coloured bars

I'm guessing here but I think green is health, the blue erm oxygen/breath? And yellow is your special powers?

I'm totally guessing at that though.

I was going to say that but then I've never bought any and I still have the full bar.

As much as I'm enjoying the sp now... Is anyone else just it hung to get online and pull off some heists etc?

Played it 6 hours so far, did a couple of missions but have spent most of my time in the mountains hunting animals. Maxed out my stealth bar with both frank and mike

it is a nonsense rockstar games discriminates pc platform when piracies for consoles(including gat5) have already been generalized.

Graphics aside, does anyone know where I can grab a parachute? The number of times I pressed triangle by mistake whilst gliding in a blimp or flying a plane is quite crazy - so I definitely need a parachute.

The first time I was in a plane, the cops blew out one of my engines and while midair, I pressed triangle by mistake. The engine that was on fire meant the plane was leaning on one side, so when I fell out... the wing of the plane hit me and killed me midair!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom