GTA IV - SPOILER THREAD!!

Re: GTA IV - Please use the Spoiler tags lads

I know this is probably not much help to the vast majority, but Morrison's in Nelson, Lancashire is selling the game early for £45. I have got my copy, impressions later.

From AVForums.

Buy two copies and I'll meet you in the Trafford Centre this evening with the payment and I'll even give you a tip ;))

If anyones wants i can made a video of the
Police database and Internet
if they want to see it

Because it's shit ;))

You've probably never heard a song by them have you "Snoop Dags"?

Stick to your boring commercial hiphop that all sounds the same mate. ;)

Last edited:

Buy two copies and I'll meet you in the Trafford Centre this evening with the payment and I'll even give you a tip ;))

Best tip I'd say is don't meet strangers in shopping centres with an offer of cash in hand ;-p

If anyones wants i can made a video of the
Police database and Internet
if they want to see it

Yes please Coopz.

No point I'm going out with the in laws tonight, I can wait until Tuesday unlike some :DD

Allthough if your offering 100 sheets we will see what we can arrange.

No point I'm going out with the in laws tonight, I can wait until Tuesday unlike some :DD

Allthough if your offering 100 sheets we will see what we can arrange.

Will A4 do?

Just wait till Tuesday lads and you'll all be in GTA paradise.

Not long, after today it's only THREE days. Say it with me; "THREE DAYS".

You've probably never heard a song by them have you "Snoop Dags"?

Stick to your boring commercial hiphop that all sounds the same mate. ;)

Actually if you look at the hip-hop thread you'll find I hardly listen to commercial hip-hop :brick: ;))

Surely somewhere in London must be selling this?! jonney, Bobby, Milanista - get on the case!!! :DD

Actually if you look at the hip-hop thread you'll find I hardly listen to commercial hip-hop :brick: ;))

Fair enough. I have eclectic taste though. I listen to everything from abstract instrumental like Amon Tobin to alternative indie like Far down to banging d+b from Bad Company UK.

Just hope there is something in GTA IV for me - I read there is a jazz channel which plays loadsa Miles Davis & Charly Parker. Proper N.Y. grit there.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Theft_Auto_IV_soundtrack

The track list looks pretty good. Even the "commercial" hip-hop ;)) I love
"Flashing Lights".

The R&B tracks look AWESOME :D I can see myself just driving around listening to music. Or just park up at the waterfront and look out over the water and leave the game playing the tunes while I browse Evo-Web or something :LOL:

Last edited by a moderator:

Surely somewhere in London must be selling this?! jonney, Bobby, Milanista - get on the case!!! :DD
lol well my work mate went and asked zavvi and they stopped doing pre orders for the game :brick:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Theft_Auto_IV_soundtrack

The track list looks pretty good. Even the "commercial" hip-hop ;)) I love
"Flashing Lights".

The R&B tracks look AWESOME :D I can see myself just driving around listening to music. Or just park up at the waterfront and look out over the water and leave the game playing the tunes while I browse Evo-Web or something :LOL:

You cant beat a bit of Alexander O'Neal - "Criticize" :DD

Last edited by a moderator:

After a phone call, Morrisons in Hillsborough, Sheffield say they are selling the Special Edition today, and the SE only, for £70, PS3 & X360

Back
Top Bottom