GTA IV - SPOILER THREAD!!

Re: GTA IV - USE SPOILER TAGS if you mention in-game content!!

One name i typed 2 matches came up but all the other only 1 has come up

You can only check people with warrents out for them so most wont turn up

Oh and i have just found out you can switch your cars lights on and off when you like haha

Ban the Pirate.

Last edited by a moderator:

I've heard;

That there is a lockup near the outskirts of the city. Inside they record 'Top Gear' - Its meant to be quality! the stig does laps all around the city!! You can also nick the cars from inside the lockup and speed off in them - Apparently they have a bugatti Veyron?!!

;))

After a phone call, Morrisons in Hillsborough, Sheffield say they are selling the Special Edition today, and the SE only, for £70, PS3 & X360
And after a mad dash travelling there in time to get back for a doctors appointment, the lass on the media counter denied all knowledge of any sales of the game today, constantly preaching "NO, it's out Tuesday, NO, it's out Tuesday, NO, it's out Tuesday" at me whilst I told of the earlier phone call, bah she just wouldn't change her tune. Like a broken record. Fuck their tasty in-store baked bread rolls, William Morrison is a cunt.

"Record Top Gear"? You mean they've recreated the Top Gear studio?"

Please use this thread now for all stuff that may spoil the game for the rest of us, thanks

Last edited:

More clips

These shows the draw distance on GTA, a unexpected phone call, using the binoculars and jumping off a very big tower :))

http://www.dailymotion.com/Coopz08/video/8741120
http://www.dailymotion.com/Coopz08/video/8741230

sorry about the quailty again its from my phone, oh and its hard to use a controller and record at the same time ;))

Fantastic..!

How are the missions? -

Have you done many, how many are there, are they varied, etc etc etc... tell all!

Apparently the "hidden packages" that fit into the game seamlessly are a stroke of genius

you have to shoot pigeons :))

Fantastic..!

How are the missions? -

Have you done many, how many are there, are they varied, etc etc etc... tell all!

I have done about 20 missions so far and they are pretty varied but nearly all end up killing or chasing someone

others you deliver stuff, plant bombs and some just need a lift

im not even out of the first city!!!!!!!!

i aint found no choppers, can only buy in one clothes store and i can only buy about 3 different guns

Are there any free roam missions like they added into Saints Row and Vice City like robbing stores?

Stuff like that kept me playing Saints long after id finished the missions as it was just fun and challenging and gave you something to do other than mindless directionless killing

taxi missions, police missions, maybe ambulance and fire mission i aint checked yet

getting certain cars for people and i bet a hitman one will pop up later

saying that i may look on the most wanted list and see if you can take them out (on one mission you search the database and put a mark so you can track the person down), that may be the hitman side of it

im not far into it all all so i bet there is alot of stuff to do

Hmm i was never a fan of the taxi/fire etc missions - though with achievements on the 360 they might become more fun...or at least give you a better satisfaction feeling at the end.

I was hoping they would add something like being able to recruit people and then rob a bank ... but then again thinking about it now. They didn't need to add anything to keep you playing the SP mode after completion as they've added the bleeding online! doh!

==

I guess with all the torrent gamers playing this now - rockstars 'first to complete' idea is pretty pointless

well im gunna have this game by saturday evening. if you dont believe me check my LIVE tag tomorow night.

im getting it for £50, might try and bargain it for £45 but im happy for 50 quid has i know this games worth more than that

well im gunna have this game by saturday evening. if you dont believe me check my LIVE tag tomorow night.

im getting it for £50, might try and bargain it for £45 but im happy for 50 quid has i know this games worth more than that

elaborate were you're getting from!!

a mate is getting it from his workplace. if u lived round our area he could maybe of hooked u up has he has told me his getting loads and distributing it to his mates but his charging 60 for it for them lot but because me and him go way back since high school days he said 50. he wants to make abit of profit off them.

gunna give him a call and see if everytjings all good and set for tomorrow has he is getting it now as we speak has he finishes work now.

im very tempted to go round his yard now to get it! worth the trip lol but i wait for tomorrow. is rockstar and MS realy gunna ban people from playing this game early?

Last edited:
Is there a video of the mini-games (pool, bowling, darts) anywhere? I want to see one but can't find one.

im very tempted to go round his yard now to get it! worth the trip lol but i wait for tomorrow. is rockstar and MS realy gunna ban people from playing this game early?

I'm guessing all they can really do is pass the details of gamers who played early to MM$ and then they can monitor you in the future to see if any other games make it into your 360 early. If they are then they'll assume you're getting them a dodgy way.

But i could be wrong

Re: GTA IV - Please use the Spoiler tags lads

Surely fake?

27ywepc.jpg

Add the fact they can't even spell 'separate' to the list of reasons it's not genuine.

I'm guessing all they can really do is pass the details of gamers who played early to MM$ and then they can monitor you in the future to see if any other games make it into your 360 early. If they are then they'll assume you're getting them a dodgy way.

But i could be wrong
did it happen to halo3? peope had that in 1 week

Back
Top Bottom