GTA IV - SPOILER THREAD!!

Retail version was sent out to me via Royal Mail yesterday afternoon, so it should be in the midday post in the next couple of hours! Brilliant, considering i only ordered Thursday.

30 second load times?

I thought the game was going to have NO load times once you got in?

You have load times only in certain situations, such as starting some missions, loading saved games, taking taxi ride and choosing to jump to the end location right away, all the other stuff streams continuously from the HDD/DVD so it is loading but you don't see it as it's in the background.........

Really you jammy bastard.:w00t:

Where did you order from?

I know. I was told there was no midday post on a Saturday, but they failed to mention the morning post was yet to come! The annoying thing is i don't even have time to play it bar an hour or two after the United game.

emailul4.png

:w00t: Lets go.

i have a big question for any one who has gta4

i have got hold of the ps3 version early.

can anyone who also has the ps3 version let me know if there suffering low volume during playing gta4. i have turned up the volume settings in the game but the sound is still so low on my tv. i have to turn up my tv volume to double compared to all me ps3 games and normal tv.

please can someone confirm weather or not they are suffering the same problem as me?

a private message would be brilliant...

pls u lot wanna break my heart with these fake letter stop sending these annoying letter because there are people who havent got the game yet so pls show some respect to others.

peace...

pls u lot wanna break my heart with these fake letter stop sending these annoying letter because there are people who havent got the game yet so pls show some respect to others.

peace...
I know mate, it's terrible isn't it. And the way it looks so authentic, the horrible sods.

Just played it for an hour. Not gonna spoil anything (mainly because i haven't played enough for me to spoil anything anyway) but all i'll say is visually the city is overwhelming!

Oh, and don't turn corners with the handbrake....someone will get hurt!

Yeah the handbrakes is pretty much a no no on this game :LOL:

and about the IGN PS3/360 thing. I have seen no "texture pop-ins", "framerate hitches", slowdowns and whatever else they mention on the 360 and the only loading times are when you go into a cutscene. You could cruise all day and see no loading what so ever

it makes me wonder if companys pay game sites like IGN to say so and so is better to improve consoles sales

actully i know thats the case with the IGN review and PES2008 its fucking disgraceful. Be a reviewer first and foremost dont fob the gamers off with shit, unreliable and wrong information

not long id guess at 10 seconds

ill have a go later and let you know. One long loading screen though is the title screen, every time you put on GTA you have to wait 5 minutes while these cartoony pictures are going across the screen

Something i forgot regarding the story

Certain people you can choose to Kill or save

but obviously this has repercussions, i have killed all mine so dunno what happens if you let em go

damm this game is simply amazinga nd i only played it for 10mins. i tried t o blow up the car but the car stopped working after so many crashes that messed up the engine.

great stuff indeed and looking forward to playing this proper tonight

Jonney check my post above and do the opposite to what i did and see what happens for me :))

hh so that's what you meant in the chatbox

Holy crap - that sounds awesome - and
means ill probably go back and replay the game a few times to see what happens differently

I wonder if there are different endings depending on your choices then?

I just take my foot off the gas apply a little brake and drift round the corner ;))

I have to say the driving is awesome in this game when you get used to it, as is the shooting

yea the driving is alot more realistic in this game. coopz u got teh retail? if so u wanna try it online? i will be on around 9-10

Back
Top Bottom