GTA IV - SPOILER THREAD!!

That exactly what happened to me last night

the car just cut out and wouldn't start a again :LOL:

lol love airport vid Junka you got served. :LOL:

Well my Gameplay order been dispatched so possibly have it monday/tuesday now. :))

Are drive bys still done by holding a million buttons or have they taken inspiration from saints row and allowed free aim drive bys?

yea the driving is alot more realistic in this game. coopz u got teh retail? if so u wanna try it online? i will be on around 9-10

I read the servers don't go live until tuesday

hehe i found a helicopter. while playing free roam online some guy picked me up from a heli and took me to the place where they have them. i crashed in a building and my heli split in half and i was fucked after that lol!

I don't think its safe even with retail is it?

im yet to see a valid link stating that. i bet its some kind of nasty rumour. if they ban me iw ill complain. i paid for this LEGIT game and i see NO reason why they should ban people who have it already. at the end of teh day R and MS care about money, and people buying teh retail and playing it early still generates money for them. they wont be dumb enought to ban people with legit copies only pirates

Mwahahahahahaaaaaaa. My local shop got the ps3 version and my mate bought the game. Since he's busy preparin for wedding and whatnot i borrowed his PS3 and GTA IV. Lovely :DD

Found them! If you want to find a helicopter read the spoiler
you can find a helicopter on the middle island just south of the Broker Bridge. Look for the reversed L shape on the far south eastern edge of the island.

Jim

Have you saved or killed the people when it lets you?

and if you have saved what does it do?

They must be assuming they're pirate copies. If you were playing a legit copy i can't see them banning you. They have no right to.

Heres a summary:

Ign - 10/10

Official Xbox Magazine - 9.5/10

Official Xbox Magazine (UK) - 10/10

Official PlayStation Magazine (UK) - 10/10

Official PlayStation magazine (Australia) - 10/10

Empire (UK) - 5/5 (Xbox 360)

PlayStation World - 10/10

Official Xbox Magazine - 9.5/10
Disgusting, they've obviously been paid off by the Saints Row guys to badmouth the game, what a bunch of arseholes.

If you didn't realise that that was sarcasm, you may need to inform your doctor.

Coopz

I saved the first one and killed the second one, I've not seen any comeback from the bloke that I saved. Maybe he'll helpout with a later mission, I dunno. Have you found any other choppers yet? The tour one is ok but I feel there will be better ones around.

as far as i know.....its NOT possible to fly with airplanes like in san andreas(i think this has to do that ppl wil try to re-create 9/11)
its only possible to fly with a chopper,
The airport is easy to get to.....just get a boat u can get off shore then right to the lane where all the plains are taking off, but when u enter the area u wil get 4 stars(so the police wil be on ya ass)

Coopz

I saved the first one and killed the second one, I've not seen any comeback from the bloke that I saved. Maybe he'll helpout with a later mission, I dunno. Have you found any other choppers yet? The tour one is ok but I feel there will be better ones around.

I aint got a clue about choppers i aint even unlocked the other islands yet :))

They must be assuming they're pirate copies. If you were playing a legit copy i can't see them banning you. They have no right to.

Reviewers play it early and Im sure the guys at Take 2 and Microsoft have played it on their accounts as well.Between all of them I doubt their keeping up with who is allowed and who is not allowed to play it first.

I seriously doubt Microsoft would ban anyone for buying GTA early because some retailer put it on shelves earlier than they were aloud to. Why would Microsoft ban consumers for buying games?
They'd only have the right if they could prove that someone was pirating.

This is the best game I've ever played, by I country mile.
If you could only turn the radio off..., particularly when you are riding a bike... Freaking annoying. I can't find another way but to set music volume to 0, which is not exactly what I want. Other than that, the game is incredible. ROCKstar :applause:

This is the best game I've ever played, by I country mile.
If you could only turn the radio off..., particularly when you are riding a bike... Freaking annoying. I can't find another way but to set music volume to 0, which is not exactly what I want. Other than that, the game is incredible. ROCKstar :applause:

Hold left on the d-pad when in the vehicle.

emailul4.png

:w00t: Lets go.

ahahahahahahah brilliant.

btw if it helps. i got an email from HMV. my special edition has been shipped. i ordered special delivery. should be here by monday.

Back
Top Bottom