GTA IV - SPOILER THREAD!!

Re: GTA IV - Please use the Spoiler tags lads

Theres
an Arctic Monkeys track
too.

what station and what song is it? if its
i bet you look good on the dance floor,
i'm going to be devistated :LOL: overplayed track. would like one of the less listened to songs to be on it

Last edited by a moderator:

This Rockstar threat stuff is serious shit isn't it?

I've just rang my local games shop - the guy knows me so he always sells early to me. I didn't even think of ringing him, I didn't think he'd have it, but I just thought now for a laugh that I would.

He's actually got it, tons of them, but he says a note has come with them saying that if they do sell it early they will face serious legal action, and that they will be breaking the purchasing contract if they do. So he won't even sell one to me.

Freaky.

EDIT: I've rang my local Morrisons as well, no dice.

Last edited:

Ye looks like your be lucky to get it today a few people are getting it but looks like mistakes been made by shops and i read now some stopped selling.

Some people are getting it from independant stores seems to be mixed bag.

HAHA, oh dear, so bad it was good.

Another good one would have been "I didn't even know the Special Edition came with dice."

did someone bought it in germany already? pls tell where...

The Hamburg Metro Station 'Altona'.

Go to the man who shines the shoes just outside the shop that sells ties.

Then say;

'The cuckoo has sung his last tune'

Make sure you have 75 euros folded into the palm of your hand and when he has finished shining your shoes - give him some 'skin' and place the euros in his hand.

He will then leave the game behind a ticket machine on the south side.

Good luck my friend and may you be Lucky - God will shine a light on your way!

what station and what song is it? if its
i bet you look good on the dance floor,
i'm going to be devistated :LOL: overplayed track. would like one of the less listened to songs to be on it

Teddy Picker.

Dags i know where they keep the games in our Tesco store so if you faint and all the staff rush to help i'll grab two.

The Hamburg Metro Station 'Altona'.

Go to the man who shines the shoes just outside the shop that sells ties.

Then say;

'The cuckoo has sung his last tune'

Make sure you have 75 euros folded into the palm of your hand and when he has finished shining your shoes - give him some 'skin' and place the euros in his hand.

He will then leave the game behind a ticket machine on the south side.

Good luck my friend and may you be Lucky - God will shine a light on your way!

rofl

Anyone ordered from Shopto they are starting to get there orders ready now for Monday and are sending emails. I've not got one though yet??

Right lads, I've just had to spend ten minutes adding spoiler tags to the last two pages, I can't do any more pages than that because my fingers are hanging off by a thread trying to get them done before anyone reads them. So one last time:

USE THE BLOODY SPOILER TAGS WILL YOU?!

Some people don't even want to know what music is in the game, please respect that or there's going to be some bans handed out.

Last edited:
Re: GTA IV - USE SPOILER TAGS if you mention in-game content!!

Wow... ShopTo have over 3000 pre-orders for GTA.

Thats over £114,000 in turnover just for GTA.

Hella nice. I'd love to know the buy in cost for games - its always puzzled me.

If it retails at £37.99 - what do you think buy in is? I'd say less than £20.

I've just rang my local games shop - the guy knows me so he always sells early to me. I didn't even think of ringing him, I didn't think he'd have it, but I just thought now for a laugh that I would.

He's actually got it, tons of them, but he says a note has come with them saying that if they do sell it early they will face serious legal action, and that they will be breaking the purchasing contract if they do. So he won't even sell one to me.

Freaky.

If he knows you so well, can't he "loan" you a copy until Tuesday, then you take it back to the shop and have him scan it? ;))

I offered a bribe and he said he really couldn't risk it just in-case. They're making serious threats, if he got sued to death and lost his shop...

Dags i know where they keep the games in our Tesco store so if you faint and all the staff rush to help i'll grab two.

Sounds like a plan. Meet me there at 7pm next to the crisps section.

Freaky.

Read on neogaf that one shop in america said they were told R* would fine them $10,000 and ban them from the 2nd shipment..

Someone asked about the 360 chat pad keyboard, yes it can be used to type with when using
the internet so presumably also with the police computer good of Rockstar to ensure that works
:)

haha just come across a funny bit

Met this meet head called Brucie who always talking about how much he lifts, how hard he is and is always exercising (even if front of you), so i thought i would check him on the police files and what he wanted for?!?! possession of Steroids :LOL:

haha just come across a funny bit

Met this meet head called Brucie who always talking about how much he lifts, how hard he is and is always exercising (even if front of you), so i thought i would check him on the police files and what he wanted for?!?! possession of Steroids :LOL:

Can you check ANYONE on record by name search then, or do you just get a list to scroll down, so its like a pseudo database (i.e. not really 'anyone' - just who the game lets you search for).

One name i typed 2 matches came up but all the other only 1 has come up

You can only check people with warrents out for them so most wont turn up

Oh and i have just found out you can switch your cars lights on and off when you like haha

One name i typed 2 matches came up but all the other only 1 has come up

You can only check people with warrents out for them so most wont turn up

Oh and i have just found out you can switch your cars lights on and off when you like haha

JB's gonna kill you!

Back
Top Bottom