GTA IV - SPOILER THREAD!!

Re: GTA IV - Please use the Spoiler tags lads

The day video is well impressive Coopz! Can't wait!

im looking forward to you lot getting this so we can all share the little easter eggs and such like ;))

Take your PS3 vs 360 shit to PMs or something

all these ;)'s dont fool me ya know :LOL:

Oooh, HMV have just sent me a tracking number for the parcel. Let's see what this does...

Come Back Later

Special Delivery™ 9am items are first tracked when they reached our mail centre. This may be late in the evening on the day the item was sent.

Information on your item is not yet available online.

??%*$?***%%?$*s.

Oooh, HMV have just sent me a tracking number for the parcel. Let's see what this does...

Wonder if a mass will go out tonight by 'accident' by retailers - by the time Monday rolls around Take2 wont know who's legit and who's not!!! :D

I'm tempted to try ASDA well late tonight and drag someone from the cheese counter to the Entertainment bit...

I'm buying this for the Spectrum - you get exclusive DL content and it runs at 4080P&P EXTRA TALL HD with added sugar.

WOWzeers!!!!!!111111111111111111111 lOLLLLLLLL!11111111

My computer OWNZ U ALL!!!!1111111

I'm buying this for the Spectrum - you get exclusive DL content and it runs at 20000028880 EXTRA TALL HD with added sugar.

WOWzeers!!!!!!111111111111111111111 lOLLLLLLLL!11111111

My computer beats urs!!!!!!!!!

Not being funny, but the Spectrum sucks mate - you wanna get a C64. Full colour screen and it plays Midi files - full media centre.

Just saying thaz'll...

??%*$?***%%?$*s.

LOL... least you got a different site to refresh now.

I've still got Game and ShopTo on rotation... one of 'em is sending today! (maybe)

You're a NIN fan PBoreham??! One of my favourite bands - seen them loadsa times!

Sorry for off-topic lads - Trent Reznor is a GENIUS.

Cant wait for Tuesday. GTA, then off to Old Trafford to watch United. Day off work as well.

If Carlsberg made days off.. etc etc

You're a NIN fan PBoreham??! One of my favourite bands - seen them loadsa times!

Sorry for off-topic lads - Trent Reznor is a GENIUS.

Hell yea, about my fave band. You heard the new track?

Maybe they should put it in GTA4 (staying on topic there :))

Just checked up on "Special Delivery 9am" which is how HMV are sending it, apparently they only deliver on a Saturday if they're paid a "small surcharge". So I'm guessing that they haven't paid for that, and so it'll be arriving on Monday.

I'm tempted to ring HMV and say, "you sent it yesterday via Special Delivery 9am and it's not here, I WANT MY MONEY BACK", but I'm not like that...

pahaha, this is brilliant. I literally ordered yesterday off some random website, because i apparently had no chance of getting it till new stocks arrive unless i gambled on somewhere like tesco at midnight. It cost an extra £10, but basically

Hello Colin Wood, Your order or part of it has been despatched from Gameseek and should be with you shortly! Grand Theft Auto 4 (GTA IV) (Xbox-360) x 1 has been sent to: ....

The contact people reckon it'll be here by tomorrow! Not bad considering i was probably would of the last people in the entire UK to pre-order, probably.

Lads, Lads, Lads

None of us are going to get the game early, when your at Tesco and they say no to selling the game just stock up for a monster session on Tuesday :))

While i remember, Niko is the best character in any game i have seen and the story so far is brilliant. Its like a top gangster film :))

this game is awesome..only 2 hrs into it..car handling is superb and realistic and the rog doll features are nice..game of the year this one

Hell yea, about my fave band. You heard the new track?

Maybe they should put it in GTA4 (staying on topic there :))

Yeah it's good. I've always wondered why there isn't any NIN material in GTA - it's amazing driving music!

Back
Top Bottom