GTA IV - SPOILER THREAD!!

Re: GTA IV - Please use the Spoiler tags lads

ill post a video later of what a taxi ride looks like

oh and for some reason GTA has just switched into HD!!! I said the graphics weren't all that and now its switched it looks awesome, god knows why it wasnt before though

A classic from live stream earlier

gtalol4.gif

From live stream Dags posted he driving with GF on back :LOL:

This game gets better

I have just got the ability to go online and you can buy ringtones go on loves sites and get dates, buy cars and even look at blogs and stuff

the attention to detail from Rockstar is awesome

You can download GTA and GTA2 for free from the Rockstar website. I think I'm going to download them for a quick laugh before GTA IV arrives. :)

EDIT: Damn, it's impossible to play with the 360 pad. You can't steer, it doesn't recognise it as an axis - only buttons. Accelerate, stop, turn a bit, stop, turn a bit, stop, turn a bit... :(

Last edited:

I've forgotten how hard GTA1 was. Without using cheats I dunno how I managed to get far in the game. The police car at full speed is insane to control without hitting another car :D

Ive been trying to go back to GTA SA to pass the week but ive done it all before so i end up bored after a few mins

I love the feeling you get the first time you're driving around with no idea where to g, looking at the trees and scenery - and then weeks later it's all gone and that tree is just a tree and the scenery, you're fed up of looking at it after the first 50 missions you do there

Ive been trying to go back to GTA SA to pass the week but ive done it all before so i end up bored after a few mins

I love the feeling you get the first time you're driving around with no idea where to g, looking at the trees and scenery - and then weeks later it's all gone and that tree is just a tree and the scenery, you're fed up of looking at it after the first 50 missions you do there

Only played SA for the first time about 3 months ago on the PC. Love that feeling too when you first set into CJ's surroundings. Also great as you move out the 'hood' you start to see better cars and proper shops around the area. Gave the game a bit of depth (as did many other aspects)

My favourite area in the map was the top left part of San Fierro near the bridge. There was a parked Bullet in a fast food place and a great selection of cars to steal in and around that region. Loved modding the cars such as the Clover. Spoilers and nice wheels made it look gorgeous :D

The more and more i play this the more its becoming the best game i have ever played

after i said about all the internet stuff, i jumped in a police car and it says click to enter database so i did, from here you get do jobs for the police (not legally but you can kill em and steal there cash), you can call for backup, or you can access the police database so you can search for any of your "mates" in the game and see what they are wanted for and how highly they are wanted. But the best part is i put Niko in and nothing come up (later i bet it will :))) and i checked out a guy Niko worked for earlier who he killed and it says hes wanted ect but hes also listed as missing :LOL:

Like i said the attention to detail is second to none, even when your in the airport runway and stuff there are only airport related cars and people in there getting on with there business

what a game :DD

10 out of 10

could rise to 11 after the next go :LOL:

I am not overly keen on the Coopz scoring system, it seems to change depending on his mood...

My 9/10 was based on the fact I haven't reached the point yet where I have lots of freedom and options in what I can do, obviously until you meet more people and "unlock" more areas it feels less free, but I fully expect that either today or tomorrow my 9/10 will increase :)

Only one thing I can find so far that I wasn't too impressed with, the first pistol you get seems really, really weak, without giving anything away when you first get to use it it took me like 5 or 6 rounds to put someone down, need to test a headshot at close range to see if it puts someone down straight away :)

[youtube]dcZpWw9m8v4[/youtube]

:bow dan houser :bow

best video i've seen so far. check how far that woman goes :LOL:

@ the Dutchies, you can try futurezone in r'dam. They always release the games a few days early. Just give them a call and say you always get pes/fifa early and if they are doing it for gta aswell. Worth the call if you are in the neighboorhood.

Would have done it myself but I just wont have anytime next week to play anyway.

Liberty Rock Radio looks like it will become my favourite - though it does depend on how good and long lazlows talk parts are.

I wonder if they've added in alt lines like they did on GTA SA - when the weather was bad or when the riots happened the DJ's would talk about them - and depending on what station you were listening to you'd hear different things said.

Back
Top Bottom