GTA IV - SPOILER THREAD!!

Re: GTA IV - Please use the Spoiler tags lads

haha nice excuse

"asking his employer for time off with this rather blunt excuse: "Spending a couple days in Liberty City with my cousin Niko Bellic."

Could be looking good JB...

Well according to HMV customer service 0845 603 8576 my brother's order has been dispatched (ie left the warehouse) so if that is correct he will get it tomorrow. If he does i'll get him to take a picture.

From ShopTo Forum...

No way, I won't believe it until I see it.

And I'll be frightened to open the packaging anyway in-case there's mass bans...

(Oh I know, I'll play it on dad's 360! :D)

pboreham, Leeds will be taking 2nd spot matey :DD

Ive heard that Gamestation are taking pre-orders again to be dispatched in time for Tuesday

hang in there coopz mate ! they will understand when they have played it ! most of he people on here want to give it 10 out 10 with out playing it LOL :w00t:

hang in there coopz mate ! they will understand when they have played it ! most of he people on here want to give it 10 out 10 with out playing it LOL :w00t:

Like CW said "what were people expecting".

Coopz summed it up by saying 'its the same old GTA with bells and whistles'. I dont think people are expecting anything else - BUT, GTA is still a good game if you like that kinda thing and with the new graphics/Euphoria etc, its reason to get excited IMO.

Whilst I maintain they arent really my cup of tea as such, I can appreciate the amount of detail that they've always tried to put into games and that alone makes it right up there with the best franchises around.

there is lot of detail to this game

even when your in the back of a taxi looking out the window, the city looks brilliant and vibrant

there is lot of detail to this game

even when your in the back of a taxi looking out the window, the city looks brilliant and vibrant

Have you ever been to New York? Thats what I'm looking forward too, seeing if there are any places in the game that I visited in Manhatten (or is it not that detailed?)

someone on the avforums posted this:

quote:
I have just spoken to a staff member at HMV at lunch time and he said that even though the game shows as shipped it is actually still in their distribution centre and will not be picked up by the royal mail until Sunday.

Any news about gameplay dispatching pboreham?

Not that I've seen :( (I'm all over the web refreshing like a loon. I've really, REALLY got better things to be doing!)

If I see anything of note, I'll post it!

quote:
I have just spoken to a staff member at HMV at lunch time and he said that even though the game shows as shipped it is actually still in their distribution centre and will not be picked up by the royal mail until Sunday.

Bit naughty really, as legally, you cannot have your money taken from the account until an item physically ships.

To send an email to people saying their item is shipping is really bad :(

Have you ever been to New York? Thats what I'm looking forward too, seeing if there are any places in the game that I visited in Manhatten (or is it not that detailed?)

never been so i wouldnt know

but even if it wasnt built on a real city they have left no stone un-turned with the presentation becuase its flawless

quote:

As i thought would happen but we shall see.

quote:
Thought as much, hence why it says "2-5 days for delivery" rather than "next-day delivery" even though it's being sent via Special Delivery (i.e. next-day).

Oh well...

Just put the tele on in the safehouse and who was on?!?

Kat Williams doin standup!!

Awesome

Just put the tele on in the safehouse and who was on?!?

Kat Williams doin standup!!

Awesome

Who 'dat?

Wiki'd it.

Hmmm.. that'll be another feature you experience once and think its cool/good and never bother with again then!

im shocked placebo likes this game, your usuallly into realistic games

Well I've never hidden the fact I'm a huge fan of GTA, it's mainly shooters I take issue with if they're arcade, other genres don't have to be uber realistic for me to like them :)

I'm pleased to hear Placebo likes it. Usually, not meant to sound like a bad thing, you're quite a strong critic and have no problems finding all the flaws of games. But hearing you say GTA is great, I'm sure I'm going to love it :)

Didnt know you could do executions either on certains people, the first one is brilliant.

On a bad note you dont see many buses or trucks about but whenever you are chasing someone they are all over the place pulling out stopping you and blocking the road, which is pretty shit

Is that Operation Flashpoint or Armed Assault in your avatar Placebo?

I was just making a point that SONYGoal likes to point out that PS3 has 1080P Native and 360 isnt... Next he will be saying the 360 version has framerate issues.

Its weird how people get picked up on supporting the PS3 and labelled as 'fanboys', but not the 360.

DJ M$DOC360 :D

Back
Top Bottom