GTA IV - SPOILER THREAD!!

Re: GTA IV - Please use the Spoiler tags lads

Hope they get sent out friday would love the game for weekend. :))

Anyway on with the videos drunk gameplay. :LOL:

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/usermovies/207155.html

Last edited:

I can see this coming out before Tuesday now.

It aint gonna happen mate. I mailed a guy who works for GAME today and he said that they have had contact from Rockstar threatening huge penalties should they sell early

Re: [GTA4 ]Junka's hands on review pics+vids

Yeah true Coopz but I'm used to the Playstation controller style and I've always played GTA on the playstation

Sorry Junka, when I said 'all over the place' I meant hard to control - the cars seem to be jiggling all over the place when you drive (for want of a better word)

Cars are very springy but I found you get used to them very quickly, physics of the driving is really cool, easy to lose control and spin out if you're not careful, which I find really good :)

awesome thread man.
The game looks fantastic. i can't wait to get my copy. i hope HMV's online order comes though promptly. doubt it will though.

also gotta say, Saints Row did a very commendable job considering it was a 1st gen next gen title. still looks great.

24/04/2008 08:12:24 Your order is currently being picked and packed.
24/04/2008 07:20:56 Your credit/ debit card has been authorised and your order is now being released for packing.
Funds will not be debited until your order is shipped.
23/04/2008 18:15:02 Your order is waiting for authorisation and release for packing.
22/04/2008 13:02:44 Your order is currently held as a Preorder

Come to pappa!

Feel sick with all you pirates playing it already :( :LOL:

How have people got this game early :(

comp1.gif

I work at a Gamestore in Denmark, and we will probably get this on friday.
But it will result in a big penalty if we sell this before release on tuesday :brick:

I honestly didn't know, that's why I asked.

Thanks for the info anyway. I just wanted to make sure they werent availble for general sale, otherwise I would have been straight out of work! :DD

Blah Blah Blah
admin.gif

I honestly didn't know, that's why I asked.

Thanks for the info anyway. I just wanted to make sure they werent availble for general sale, otherwise I would have been straight out of work! :DD

I'm really tempted to get the PS3 version. My local shop will have the ps3 version much sooner than 29th. Gotta sell my 360 though and i'm not quite sure about that.. Been having it since November 2006 and never RROD'd on me. But i fear it will with many hours on GTA IV..

Last edited by a moderator:

I will take it home before release-day.
We have gotten a promise that it will get to us around mid-day on friday 25th.

It is to tempting, not to :DD

So I will post some impressions tomorrow night.

I will take it home before release-day.
We have gotten a promise that it will get to us around mid-day on friday 25th.

It is to tempting, not to :DD

So I will post some impressions tomorrow night.

Cool :)

Rumours starting that 'Game' in the UK are sending today.

I doubt it, but as mine is being packed, I'm praying to a higher god! :LOL:

admin.gif

I'm really tempted to get the PS3 version. My local shop will have the ps3 version much sooner than 29th. Gotta sell my 360 though and i'm not quite sure about that.. Been having it since November 2006 and never RROD'd on me. But i fear it will with many hours on GTA IV..
haha with that pic

If it hasnt RROD it may not do...dont be so hasty to sell it.

A mate of mine on xbl has some how managed to get this already he was playing it last night bet refused to say how hed got hold of it, achievement list intrest anyone?

A mate of mine on xbl has some how managed to get this already he was playing it last night bet refused to say how hed got hold of it, achievement list intrest anyone?

Ah man, you HAVE to tell him to try the multiplayer asap - its awesome!

I thought there was an MS/R* statement saying people caught playing GTA IV online before the release date would have their accounts banned?

:DANCE: there are some neat little touch`s , its easy pick up and play you feel at home instantly, the cars handle like rocket powered tin cans, 90 percent of them do 0-60 in 3seconds,not overly impressed with the graphics, but the thought and time spent on the world is awesome and its fickin huge! played chicken with 747 i was riding a chopper i got bummed! If you loved the other GTA games your going to come in your pants!

Score 7.5 - 10:tumble:
(score could go to 8.5 if multiplayer rocks)
Edit
am playing the 360 version and doesnt feel right playing on 360 even when you change it classic controls i miss the dual shock!

Last edited:

:DANCE: there are some neat little touch`s , its easy pick up and play you feel at home instantly, the cars handle like rocket powered tin cans, 90 percent of them do 0-60 in 3seconds,not overly impressed with the graphics, but the thought and time spent on the world is awesome and its fickin huge! played chicken with 747 i was riding a chopper i got bummed! If you loved the other GTA games your going to come in your pants!

Score 7.5 - 10:tumble:
(score could go to 8.5 if multiplayer rocks)
Edit
am playing the 360 version and doesnt feel right playing on 360 even when you change it classic controls i miss the dual shock!

Then do the right thing and BUY the game Tuesday on PS3 and alls sorted!

I thought there was an MS/R* statement saying people caught playing GTA IV online before the release date would have their accounts banned?

Can't you just make a new user on your 360 and just play it on there until tuesday?
That should'nt effect your other users - or should it?
Just a thought! :w00t:

Back
Top Bottom