GTA IV - SPOILER THREAD!!

Re: GTA IV - Please use the Spoiler tags lads

Blimey!!!!!!!! Jonney is talking sense!!

Yea, I'm well impressed with
the copper going down injured, then trying to crawl away! :D

haha yea

i liked the way,
he held his hands up then suddenly legged it, and then hid round the corner etc

haha yea

i liked the way,
he held his hands up then suddenly legged it, and then hid round the corner etc

Note to Bitter - spoiler contains another spoiler :LOL:

yea, looks like loads of touches like the 2 we've mentioned! Seen a few vids now - in one he walks in front of a car - that stops. Niko then turns and unloads a clip from an Uzi into the windscreen. You can then hear a long horn noise as the person inside is obviously dead. Niko then walks round, opens the door and pulls the guy out - the windscreen is covered in blood! Fucking amazing!

Just had a good part music wise and paul your answer

On the way to do a mission Bump and Grind came on the radio when got there and as it cut to the cutscene your could still hear the song but muffled as the guy walked upto the car :)

and paul the bowling mini game you just pull back the analogue and go forward to bowl, but the angle you go forward is the way your shots go then your can add spin as well so its not easy

here the things you can do with your girlfriend

Oh yeah when i pciked her up she commented on how i keep changing cars and that im wearing the same clothes as last time.

Darts
Food KFC esque
Burger
Pool
Cabaret - which could be Gervias as it said standup
Restaurent
Bar
and Bowling

Just had a good part music wise and paul your answer

On the way to do a mission Bump and Grind came on the radio when got there and as it cut to the cutscene your could still hear the song but muffled as the guy walked upto the car :)

and paul the bowling mini game you just pull back the analogue and go forward to bowl, but the angle you go forward is the way your shots go then your can add spin as well so its not easy

Cool, thanks! Bet the other games are the same then... excellent :)

Wahoo...my Game order has just updated...

23/04/2008 18:15:02 Your order is waiting for authorisation and release for packing.
22/04/2008 13:02:44 Your order is currently held as a Preorder

Same status, but the time has just been updated - this has happened to a lot of people today and confirmation of 'ready for shipping' follows shortly (just incase anyone else is with Game).

With it being 'out' now, I just pray the retailers let it go. Think of the amout of 360 pre-orders that are going to be cancelled in the next 24hours once people 'get' it other ways.

Did you have it on pre-order Coopz? If so, are you gonna go ahead and get it?

ooooo you sod ash, that was the first spoiler I looked at and it let me down

Back
Top Bottom