GTA IV - SPOILER THREAD!!

Re: GTA IV - Please use the Spoiler tags lads

Any chance you could note down what music tracks are in the game?

I don't mean everything but are there any highlights.

I'll have to steer away from this thread i think very soon - i seriously doubt anyone would spoil anything - but all those spoiler tags and videos on the last few pages are like the big red button to Dougal with me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vO_AF2_jac

I wish they added steering wheel support for when you are driving.

For example as soon as you enter the car you switch between the controller and steering wheel and then it switches back when you leave. I reckon they could release a patch.

Just found 2 good new things

If you call a taxi you now watch him drive and look around from the back seat, unless you pay extra to skip it

and i took someone to the bar came out pissed up and kept falling over, i went to get in a car and it says if your drunk your best to get a cab but i tried to drive anyway and bloody hell im all over the shop

The more i play the better it gets, its just the little things that brings it altogether

As someone mentioned before, when you get shot or shoot someone though a car windows you get Blood and Bullets holes in it which looks very very good

:))

I have just crashed flew through the window and died haha

Last edited by a moderator:

I cant believe you spelled Spoiler wrong Coopz

I just couldn't resist to read those spoilers. And I don't regret it. Keep those beauties coming Coopz. :DANCE:

[GTA4 ]Junka's hands on review pics+vids

Hello ppl
whats up
normaly i always make a PES/WE hands on review,
but since im a huge GTA fan and waited 1,5 year for this game
i decided to create a lil review of the game(360 version)

First of.....
WTF THIS IS FREAKING AWSOME SH1T AND IM GONNA CALL IN SICK FOR TOMOROW:)
Im gonna keep this very short,because lots of ppl are complaing about spoilers.
The gameplay is realy nice,its the same old skool feeling of a GTA game(like from GTA3).
And the settings are awsome,im talking about the real New York feeling,like ur realy walking in NY and ppl talking like new yorkers.
The cars are much better ofcours,but still like always u bumb a lot to the same cars:(
lets not forget the weather effects( look at the misty vid)
I have not started to play any missions,only planning to do some free roaming for now,because im waiting for the PS3 version( my hope is getting it on friday the 25th)then i wil start the missions.
i made some pics are vids for you guys
enjoy:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQAoDxq4dmI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbEELxgPN6s
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaqC65p9tpE
23042008577wk4.jpg

23042008579oc1.jpg

23042008580sn9.jpg

23042008581ou3.jpg

23042008582ma8.jpg

23042008583hg9.jpg

23042008584wo9.jpg

23042008587wz8.jpg

23042008589uu6.jpg

23042008590ee8.jpg

23042008591ki0.jpg

23042008592zs0.jpg

23042008593uk0.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: [GTA4 ]Junka's hands on review pics+vids

Thanks junka! I agree I'm getting it on the PS3 too. It just seems unnatural playing a GTA game on an Xbox controller.

Bit worried about the cars being all over the place though

I have found 2 more little things. I aint feeling good so thats why the spelling is bad and the fact i aint played the game much

Rang 911 from the phone then you get to choose which servies you want i chose Fire department and Niko said where there was a fire, not long later a truck pulled up asking where the fire was so i nicked it :))

I bet there is alot of numbers you can get ala Saints Rows to ring, inc Taxis

and when in the safe house you can watch TV, i didnt watch much but there are alot of channels and i bet alot of funny stuff

Coopz if you have aquired the game by shady means you will burn in hell.

hopefully

and Jay i give it about an 8 at the minute, i aint got into it properly becuase im ill and keep having to lie down :LOL:

My graphics aint like that, im gonna sell my PJ and get a 50" TV methinks

saying that Stranglehold looks awesome so im confused

Thanks junka! I agree I'm getting it on the PS3 too. It just seems unnatural playing a GTA game on an Xbox controller.

You can change the controls to the oldschool ones anyway so its not a problem

Wel the same cars being all over the place is not that bad acualy,because there are so many cars around driving u wil see a lot of the same.I dont wanna kill the 360 by saying this,bu tthe controller is indeed just not right for a game like GTA,its great for shooters,but not for this kinda games,thats why i cant wait for PS3 version :)

Back
Top Bottom