GTA IV - SPOILER THREAD!!

Re: Grand Theft Auto IV

Dont panic i pressed the wrong button now its in spoiler tags

And there is no chance im watching that this close to release when i know hardly anything about the game

Sorry, didnt think to spoiler it as YouTube doesnt auto-start etc.

Re: GTA IV - Please use the Spoiler tags lads

Ok we are now aware that the game is now "out there" for the dodgy amongst us.

Any talk of where to download and suchlike will result in action being taken against those posting

Thanks

sorry, didn't mean to encourage "illegal" posts here.

Tis a shame.

Wonder if R* will lift the street date restrictions now?

if there are contracts signed that force the retailers to sell on 29th the earliest, don't think there is anything to do about that now we have just 6 days left

if you try the game online before the April 29 you take a ban on PS3 and Xbox 360

Ah yea, probably why R* announced that today that they will be noting all tags (PS3 and 360) that go online.

I assume to take the appropriate action if spotted.

if there are contracts signed that force the retailers to sell on 29th the earliest, don't think there is anything to do about that now we have just 6 days left

Yea, dont mean change the official release date, I mean 'relax' what they've forced the stores to stick by.

The more legal copies get shipped asap now, the less chance of any scamps will not be able to wait and 'get' it before Tuesday.

if you legally buy a copy, it's the stores fault, not yours. :NONO:
If you try it before, it's your fault :-pp
you can buy it before if you want, but play only the solo mode and put out your ethernet port.

Last edited:

Yea, dont mean change the official release date, I mean 'relax' what they've forced the stores to stick by.

The more legal copies get shipped asap now, the less chance of any scamps will not be able to wait and 'get' it before Tuesday.

easily can imagine some stores to hope for the big money and sell later this week. but surely not in my town. :anx:

Pulling out your ethernet wont exactly work though. If you get achievements, it'll still upload them and they'll be able to see you unlocked stuff before the game was due.

I can't see them banning people, if shops break release dates then it's not down to the individual. I'm not entirely sure they could ban you for any good reason anyway in their rule book? I'm pretty sure playing a game before release date isn't in the XBL banning criteria.

New link for the Intro/gameplay

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=B8T-IocNYm8

Last edited:

Can people post spoiler links to the video if they re-appear please?

Thanks.

new video

Face it, it wont do it :DD

Why the fuck cant I put these bloody videos in spoiler tags?!?!

Last edited by a moderator:

How the hell can people be playing it already? Grr. Unless they're obviously testing the game if they work for a company or something, but then, how can they record it without getting in trouble?

Pulling out your ethernet wont exactly work though. If you get achievements, it'll still upload them and they'll be able to see you unlocked stuff before the game was due.

I can't see them banning people, if shops break release dates then it's not down to the individual. I'm not entirely sure they could ban you for any good reason anyway in their rule book? I'm pretty sure playing a game before release date isn't in the XBL banning criteria.

how can they upload them when your not connected on LIVE?

MS sent me back a banned console

What are you going to do? I guess you cant get online with it right...

I'd be fuming it that happened to me.

Back
Top Bottom