GTA IV - SPOILER THREAD!!

Re: GTA IV - Please use the Spoiler tags lads

:) thing is that isnt quite true. Why would I own a PS3 if I was M$ fanboy 360 whatever the hell else you want to label me ;)?

Just seems to be very 360 centric on Evo Web (considering the forum started before PES went to 360) and the PS3 is snubbed.

This isnt a "XBOX360 GTA 4 Thread", and Thomas made a valid point that would interest PS3 owners - it wasnt a dig at 360 (and was barely a post actually), but it was jumped on and defended as being anti 360.

People wonder why some are so quick to defend the PS3!

Don't start this again lads please, we've had a few warnings in here now and bannings are supposed to be the next step, I don't want to see any of you banned. You can be a fanboy of anything, I won't hear a bad word said about Vimto or cheese, but that's not the subject of the thread and neither is fanboys.

Don't start this again lads please, we've had a few warnings in here now and bannings are supposed to be the next step, I don't want to see any of you banned. You can be a fanboy of anything, I won't hear a bad word said about Vimto or cheese, but that's not the subject of the thread and neither is fanboys.

Vimto Fanboy! OMG LOLZ TANGO IS SO MUCH BETTER...

Nah yer right. Apologies to DJ - had a bad day!

Surely fake?

27ywepc.jpg

100% fake. If it was a scan, the quality would be worse, the text wouldn't be anti-aliased so nicely, and the R* logo in the background would be authentic. The pixels are obviously stretched.

I doubt it's real - games have already been leaked before and release dates have still be kept.

It's not realistic to retain the original date? What does that even mean!?

Though i am tempted to phone gamestation now and see if they know anything about this... though saying that they are due to phone me as soon as they have the stock in to arrange the midnight launch so i guess i would of had a phone call today if they were able to sell immediately.

Read today that the PS3 version has been selling (pre orders) like mad in ASDA stores... wasn't someone saying they were going to ASDA to see if they could get a ps3 copy?

Nice try though! ;)

Might take that into ASDA...
I would if I had the balls to do it, but you know they'd just say "well why haven't we had that letter then, why would you have to bring it to us - seriously, I know I'm 58 and I don't know what a Playboxstation does but I'm not brain-dead you idiot".

I would if I had the balls to do it, but you know they'd just say "well why haven't we had that letter then, why would you have to bring it to us - seriously, I know I'm 58 and I don't know what a Playboxstation does but I'm not brain-dead you idiot".

But.... if you could get the local ASDAs fax number... fax it too them (FAO Entertainment Dept), then go late on (say 8pm when there is still some management about)... BOOM! GTA right there and then.

That. Is not a bad idea at all. Hmmm....

I heard that there is a blonde doctor/nurse that you randomly bump into,who sounds very much like Sarah Chalke from scrubs(Elliot Reid)...Anyone else seen this

I can confirm 1 thing becuase i have just seen it

Ricky Gervias does do a stand up set at a comedy club :))

i was watching TV and an advert came on with him telling a joke about a dwarf and saying come and see him at "Split Sides" or something like that

Oh yeah and the more i play it the more im starting to love the game, not that i didnt already but these new little things make you want to keep playing

Just 1 more mission them im getting off it...........i said 2 hours ago :))

I can confirm 1 thing becuase i have just seen it

Ricky Gervias does do a stand up set at a comedy club :))

i was watching TV and an advert came on with him telling a joke about a dwarf and saying come and see him at "Split Sides" or something like that

Have you watched the set yet and if so, how long did it go on for?

Got some news lads:

the retail version has begun to spread around as i just got a phone call off my mate who has got his dity mits on gta4 RETAIL proper copy for the ps3 and is offering to get me the 360 version for £50.

if his got it and he works in M......... then the street date could very well be officialy lifted by saturday

Got some news lads:

the retail version has begun to spread around as i just got a phone call off my mate who has got his dity mits on gta4 RETAIL proper copy for the ps3 and is offering to get me the 360 version for £50.

if his got it and he works in M......... then the street date could very well be officialy lifted by saturday

Do you mean Manchester or Morrissons?!

Got some news lads:

thats cool, but will the tube strike have any effect on this?

A live stream of a guy playing GTA4

http://www.justin.tv/swiftor

Went to Game and the man said that he will lose his job if he sales the game before release date. So guys trust me we have to wait its hard to get it before release date until you're the lucky one.

That letter is also fake Rockstar has confirmed that.

Last edited:

However i own the game on 360,
but im realy wanna play the PS3 version,so i called REPLAY( dutch console shop) today and talked to a worker there,seems tey wil get it on friday 25th,but may not sell it,or els they wil get a fine of 25.000 from Take2.

some latest news about GTA4
According to an IGN site, if you have the choice between the Xbox 360 and PS3 versions of GTA IV, you should go for the PS3 version as it is "undoubtedly superior to the Xbox 360."
SOURCE http://www.maxconsole.net/?mode=news&newsid=27162

to people who've got game

is time square really busy? is there a noticeable bump in number of people walking teh streets/cars on road?

Back
Top Bottom