GTA IV - SPOILER THREAD!!

Re: Grand Theft Auto IV

Heads up - Game are taking Pre-Orders again for delivery in time for release.

May be PS3 only, not sure, but thats what I wanted :D

That's good, it's showing that shops are getting more stock in and the shortage that people were saying might not happen.

I'm still placing my faith in Asda though. Not taking any chances with shitty Royal Mail not delivering until they can be arsed.

dsc00337mediumdq1.jpg

dsc00344mediumec5.jpg

dsc00346mediumyb9.jpg

dsc00338mediumfj8.jpg

dsc00339mediumim5.jpg

dsc00340mediumyl3.jpg

dsc00341mediumkr1.jpg

dsc00342mediumgn1.jpg

dsc00345mediumpd8.jpg

dsc00347mediumes7.jpg

That's good, it's showing that shops are getting more stock in and the shortage that people were saying might not happen.

I'm still placing my faith in Asda though. Not taking any chances with shitty Royal Mail not delivering until they can be arsed.

Nah, me neither - I'm still going to ASDA midnight.

The wording on the Game stock email sounds promising though - says they have recieved the PS3 stock + more and are currently working to get it ready for dispatch asap (but wont be before Monday).

I've cancelled my other pre-orders now, I'm pretty sure Game will get it to me for Tuesday, I've got a ShopTo pre-order as backup (didnt pre-order in time) and ASDA I'm hoping will have it anyway!

Ye im seeing Game your order is processing around i still have not received first email from gameplay yet. :((

The Special Edition looks pretty funky but damn it's geeky :LOL:

F me, I could do with a new keyring!!! It's gotta be the Special Edition for me then :COOL:. Will they have them in ASDA's at midnight?

I hate giving money to game, theiving gits. But can i trust tesco to deliver on the 29th?

I hate giving money to game, theiving gits. But can i trust tesco to deliver on the 29th?

My Tescos pre-order said "Dispatching 29th April".

I spoke to a lovely friendly lady (not) at Tesco Online last night to find out when it would be dispatching.

Her: "If it says the 29th, then its the 29th"
Me: "so will you have enough in stock?"
Her: "yes, I suppose so. If thats what it says".

Fucking helpful...

normal edition on preorder but DAMN i need to run out and get me one of those special thinggys...HOT!

One day, all people working for companies will answer the telephone and know something about thier job. I have a dream.

Fuck it, went with game. It better arrive by the time i wake up on Tuesday. £70, more then everyone else a per usual.

http://www.rockstargames.com/IV/

i don't know if any one has seen or posted this but thought i would anyway. they have updated the site and shows you a rough idea of where things are.

you have to click the city to see to see this though

I'm regretting cancelling my SE pre order now.

Probably not... The only place rumoured to be selling is then is Tesco - But I can't see why Tesco would get special treatment to sell it on the 25th - especially after all the trouble they're going through to launch it worldwide (well.. EU, USA and AU) on Tuesday.

Go and rent something from blockbusters to tide you over a week - That's what ive done - though don't touch 'Turning Point - Fall of Liberty' - it's crap!

Airjoca have u already got the game ? Or do you work in gameshop? Cuz it look bit strange that u already have the game?

i won't let those leaked videos spoil my experience! take away a lot from your first "wow"-moment...

Back
Top Bottom