GTA IV - SPOILER THREAD!!

Re: Grand Theft Auto IV

NO DON'T!

The review spoils a load of really cool features -- im really gutted i read it now.

Once the games out we can all share stories and ideas and 'hey... drive to here and check this out'

-

I asked ... well i got my brothers to ask... about ASDA getting the stock in early and seeing if i could get a copy... unfortunately the manager has absolutely no idea about when the game is coming to them!

If it doesn't arrive sometime before friday then it will be coming the early hours of sunday night/monday morning (27th/28th)

When my brothers asked about if they could get a copy behind the scenes wink wink nudge nudge... they were told they weren't being given more than they had taken pre orders for so unless they had ordered it at that store... no!

I must be the only person who is going to walk to their local game store on the 29th and pick up a copy!!

9am Ill be outside Zavvi.

Im getting it from town

unless anyone knows anywhere i can still pre order?

I may pre-order it tomorrow in store at Zavvi if I can be bothered.

I cant see many retailers selling out their first batch on release day in the centre of Leeds.

I tell you want Sony and MS missed a big opportunity to make some serious cash with this game

this will sell lots of consoles and if it was console specific they would have made a killing

shit i dont know how im gunna get this game. on the 29th there is a tube strike so i dont know how im gunna get to work on time or early has intended to buy this game in zavvi :S

i just read the news that there is guna be a strike on the 29th for all underground tube stations. i was planning on going to work nice early and picking up gta along the way but now im wondering how the hell im gunna go to work

shit i dont know how im gunna get this game. on the 29th there is a tube strike so i dont know how im gunna get to work on time or early has intended to buy this game in zavvi :S
You've also copied-and-pasted that first quote in the chatbox twice, I think we've all read it by now jonney, are you trying to get someone to volunteer to drive you to work? :|

You've also copied-and-pasted that first quote in the chatbox twice, I think we've all read it by now jonney, are you trying to get someone to volunteer to drive you to work? :|

are you offering? :DD sorry to keep babling about it but the last few posts have been related to "how to get it on the day of release" :blush:

it would be a nightmare driving to central london. on top of that the bloody congestion charge :MAD:

hope they cancel the strike! those lazy fools from the underground are probably staging it so they can play gta4!

why didn't you order online ages ago?

I'm a little confused why everyone just assumed the biggest game of the year and then some would be easy to pick up on release!

are you offering? :DD sorry to keep babling about it but the last few posts have been related to "how to get it on the day of release" :blush:

it would be a nightmare driving to central london. on top of that the bloody congestion charge :MAD:

hope they cancel the strike! those lazy fools from the underground are probably staging it so they can play gta4!

Can't you get the bus mate?

why didn't you order online ages ago?

I'm a little confused why everyone just assumed the biggest game of the year and then some would be easy to pick up on release!

Like all the shops are gonna sell out on release day

Are the UK stores not doing the midnight sales release.
Plus i am with Jack not reading too much about the game until i play it the game will be awesome but i am sure as its the first next gen edition its being a little overhyped.
But at least its not the Halo Overhype and it will still be a fanatastic game after the dust settles

Not sure if I will be picking this up on release date, I'll probably end up at Asda's at midnight on the day! :LOL:

I wonder if those who pre-ordered it will get a day or 2 early?
It'd be a result to get it on Saturday, though it prob won't happen ;))

Tuesday 29th, yep. Might try and take another day off ;))

Edit: Booked off :D 15 days left for the remainder of 2008 now. Besides FIFA 09, is there any other games coming out which will need a day off? :LOL:

Last edited by a moderator:

Sadly, I have no days left to take! :LOL: Got a 2 week holiday in June and used my last day for Alton Towers in September! :DOH:

Tuesday 29th, yep. Might try and take another day off ;))

Edit: Booked off :D 15 days left for the remainder of 2008 now. Besides FIFA 09, is there any other games coming out which will need a day off? :LOL:

Depending on what you're into - Haze - MGS4 - Rock band maybe

Not really interested in Haze or MGS4. Rock Band is a tricky one though, I'm not going to be able to afford the instruments when they come out so I'll just buy the game and use my existing GH guitar. I wont be taking a day off for RB though.

Back
Top Bottom